Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Mysteriously changing Sims, Missing Items

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 18:05 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124691
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Over night, one of my Sims changed clothing entirely, including hair color and style, into something I never picked at all. I can live with that, but, my dog is missing, too! I want the dog back! I tried shutting down the game completely and restarting, but that did not work. How do I get the dog back! I need him to dig up money for me!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
PixelPixie Posted at: 18:27 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124699
PixelPixie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The previous post is mine - it just didn't post my user name.
Over night, one of my Sims changed clothing entirely, including hair color and style, into something I never picked at all. I can live with that, but, my dog is missing, too! I want the dog back! I tried shutting down the game completely and restarting, but that did not work. How do I get the dog back! I need him to dig up money for me!

There is more... When I go to the relationships tracker, it shows my mysteriously-changed Sim correctly.
I have spent a lot of time with this game, and I am interested in fixing the problems here. Please help.

MAy I also add that, when I ended up having to join up in order to get an answer to my question, I didn't immediately check the "I agree to the forum rules" box because I wanted to see those rules. I clicked links, and there were not any forum rules posted that I could see.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Renu Posted at: 03:02 Dec14 2012 Post ID: 3182767
Renu
+
+
Yeah that was weird . I actually never had something like that happen to me before . Have you tried looking at other sims houses to see whether the dog is there if it isn't well there is a high chance that either someone took your game and made the changes or some kind or virus got into the game no idea how but nothing impossible i suppose.
Wells Fargo Sucks Posted at: 21:33 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183847
Wells Fargo Sucks
+
+
Forum Guest said:Over night, one of my Sims changed clothing entirely, including hair color and style, into something I never picked at all. I can live with that, but, my dog is missing, too! I want the dog back! I tried shutting down the game completely and restarting, but that did not work. How do I get the dog back! I need him to dig up money for me!

Does someone have access to the device you are playing on? That's the only thing I can think of.
Aut pax aut bellum
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:48 Jan30 2013 Post ID: 3204016
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My dog just changed form the golden retriever to a black lab. I didn't do anything. I left the screen for 10 minutes and when I went back it had changed. Any ideas what happened?
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:30 Jun02 2013 Post ID: 3250451
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If the alien has made it's appearance, I know it can be responsible for personality changes in the Sims, but idk about the pets.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:24 Aug26 2013 Post ID: 3270088
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had this problem :( but it is really easly fixed!! Unlock the pet shop, select a dog and then scroll across to see who it says owns your dog. Cancel and go to there house Smile this worked for me
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:44 Mar23 2014 Post ID: 3311205
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had my golden reterver than in 5 mins it turned black help me
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:24 Apr20 2014 Post ID: 3316910
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Uhhhhh.....my dog golden retriever turned black help help help
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:40 May06 2014 Post ID: 3318346
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This is a super late reply but I had the problem with my dog totally disappearing and a couple days later I found him at the swimming center. I relocated him back to the right lot but I guess the game just glitched. So if anyone else has this problem- be sure to check all the "community lots" like the swimming center or the community center along with all your other sims' houses, too.
Also, to the person who's golden changed to a black lab, if it was the dog you received at the very beginning, the game may have meant to give you one and graphically handed you another. All dogs in this are just graphic skins for a generic dog, and those skins have value attached. A golden and a lab are both two star dogs anyways, so it's not much to stress out about.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:09 May14 2014 Post ID: 3319081
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

My gold lad turend black when i logged on and its not my dog anymore beacuse it changed
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close