Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pixelized

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Pravinj Posted: 06:45 Oct03 2012 Post ID: 3154936
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Too much?

Spoiler:
click to reveal

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Civz Posted: 17:05 Oct03 2012 Post ID: 3155065
Civz
Post Likes: 0
+
I'm personally not a fan of the effect you used here. It makes your render look low quality. The large black thing behind the gun that is in the Spartan's hands, along with the gun on his back being so focused on, ruins the flow of the piece. I'd get rid of that shape behind the gun and then blur the background and the gun to provide some depth. I like to Apply Image then use a 0.5 Gaussian Blur on the entire tag, then erase around your focal and lower the opacity of the layer to 40-70%
Pravinj Posted: 07:20 Oct06 2012 Post ID: 3156149
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Unfortunately, I didn't save it as a n editable file, so I can't do anything to it now... I did do a different one though (stealth advertising ; )

The black thing is part of the stock, I didn't realize how bad it looked until I was 90% done with the sig, honestly...I was too lazy to go all the way back to like 40% completeness and do it again :P

Love your sig by the way (:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close