Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Rating all teams here.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Dregen777 Posted at: 19:13 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359394
Dregen777
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Submit here and I will rate your teams. Also, don't forget to put your Pokemon's stats down too. I'll try to rate as best as I can. I've just started rating teams but I know all (or nearly all) aspects to make a good team.
bleepman Posted at: 21:20 Aug22 2005 Post ID: 359577
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no, don't put the stats down, it makes you look stupid becuase its not an alterable DV. dregen, go netbattle and then start rating teams.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
kyle_cliffe Posted at: 03:20 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 359848
kyle_cliffe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
here we go then (all lvl 100):
RAYQUAZA
surf
dragon claw
fly
crunch
item=leftovers
KYOGRE
surf
icebeam
calm mind
water sprout
item=leftovers
ZAPDOS
thunderbolt
zap cannon
mind reader
fly
item=leftovers
MACHAMP
earthquake
crosschop
seismic toss
bulk up
item=leftovers
MEWTWO
icebeam
psychic
calm mind
recover
item=leftovers
METAGROSS
psychic
earthquake
brick break
meteor mash
item=leftovers
Fwank Posted at: 04:14 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 359905
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+

would it hurt to press enter twice before u start typing out the next poke? for example...

like that, it leaves a line of space between stuff, you should try to master it, as employers tend to look for such qualities in people

hmmm it's plain old boring OUIG... but it's better built than some other ones i could name... (machamp with flamethrower... *faints*)

hmmmm i'm no expert, i'll let the thread started eat you... if dregen is nooblet intolerant then i'll be back... wakakaka *slips on a banana pill and falls down a cliff*

pokecrusher Posted at: 04:33 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 359917
pokecrusher
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
yay fwank is here!
Man I just dont know anymore.
Dregen777 Posted at: 18:35 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361196
Dregen777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Aug-2005 kyle_cliffe said:here we go then (all lvl 100):
RAYQUAZA
surf
dragon claw
fly
crunch
item=leftovers
KYOGRE
surf
icebeam
calm mind
water sprout
item=leftovers
ZAPDOS
thunderbolt
zap cannon
mind reader
fly
item=leftovers
MACHAMP
earthquake
crosschop
seismic toss
bulk up
item=leftovers
MEWTWO
icebeam
psychic
calm mind
recover
item=leftovers
METAGROSS
psychic
earthquake
brick break
meteor mash
item=leftovers
Your Rayquaza should know Brick Break. Take out Surf or Fly. You need to defeat Ice Types quickly.

Your Kyoogre should know earthquake for electric types. Take out Calm Mind or Surf.

Your Zapdos does not have a move to defeat Rock types. Erase Thuderbolt and teach him Steel Wing.

Your Machamp needs a move to KO flying types. Teach him Rock Slide or Rock Tomb and erase Bulk up or Seismic Toss. Your earthquake attack should take out all Psychic Type Pokemon except for Natu and Xatu, so use your Rock Type attack for them.

Your Mewtwo is good except it need a move to faint Dark types. Teach him Brick Break to defeat the Dark type. Erase the calm mind attack he has though

Your Metagross is OK too. Just keep him from ground types.

Rating 6/10
Dregen777 Posted at: 18:38 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361202
Dregen777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Aug-2005 bleepman said:no, don't put the stats down, it makes you look stupid becuase its not an alterable DV. dregen, go netbattle and then start rating teams.
Ok. I will. I just rated this team though. Sorry that I messed up two Topics that I made. I'll try not to do this again.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 02:01 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 361664
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 23-Aug-2005 Dregen777 said:Your Rayquaza should know Brick Break. Take out Surf or Fly. You need to defeat Ice Types quickly.

Your Kyoogre should know earthquake for electric types. Take out Calm Mind or Surf.

Your Zapdos does not have a move to defeat Rock types. Erase Thuderbolt and teach him Steel Wing.

Your Machamp needs a move to KO flying types. Teach him Rock Slide or Rock Tomb and erase Bulk up or Seismic Toss. Your earthquake attack should take out all Psychic Type Pokemon except for Natu and Xatu, so use your Rock Type attack for them.

Your Mewtwo is good except it need a move to faint Dark types. Teach him Brick Break to defeat the Dark type. Erase the calm mind attack he has though

Rating 6/10
NO

Overwriting Calm Mind with Brick Break is pure stupidness. Physical moves on Mewtwo is a bad move.
bleepman Posted at: 10:39 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362099
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Aug-2005 Dregen777 said:Your Rayquaza should know Brick Break. Take out Surf or Fly. You need to defeat Ice Types quickly.

Rating 6/10
okay you're a turd dregen.

his rayquaza is pretty much perfect and nearly all icebeams are NONstabbed which means its not an ICE type using them.

kyogre needs calm mind, and earthquake is gay for him with his miniscule attack power(look at that, its like your brain).

okay you have officially been claimed "stupid". erase thunderbolt for steelwing? WTF. thunderbolt, rest, sleeptalk, hiddenpower grass/fire/ice.

machamp- it needs bulkup. don't get rid of bulk up. bulk up helps it resist flying types. only get rid of seismic toss.

OH. EM. GEE. you just said erase calm mind on MEWTWO, and KYOGRE. you fail at life dregen. and on top of it, you said to give it BRICK BREAK. all he needs is calm mind, thunderbolt, icebeam, psychic. and after one calm mind attack his thunderbolt and icebeam kill anything in 1-2 hits that his psychic cannot. please shut up.

metagross is NOT perfect: brick break and psychic are just NO for him. toss a choiceband on him and replace those two with rockslide and sludgebomb.
wickedlover371 Posted at: 13:16 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362497
wickedlover371
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey RJ Fighter,if you love mewtwo so much where's your mewtwo avatar?
just something to ponder...
bleepman Posted at: 14:15 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 362696
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
knowing him he's probably trying to figure out a way to make mewtwo real...
shot_calla51 Posted at: 18:32 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363492
shot_calla51
+
+
lol thats a good one if he did well.......*runs away*

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
RJ Fighter Posted at: 22:56 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364119
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
lol bleepman. XD

If I ever get rich, I'm getting a team of scientists. We'll make my dream come true XD
shot_calla51 Posted at: 23:40 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364172
shot_calla51
+
+
lol i doubt that it'll turn on you either lol and then you can hunt down mew and fight lol

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
LexDrake Posted at: 00:47 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364252
LexDrake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
now that would be sweet,when i get rich,i'll do the same thing but create deoxys instead to track down mew and fight alongside mewtwo and beat the s*** out of mew.

alright rj lets go get rich and create our dreams mwahahaha
To all of those poor unlucky souls out there, this is for you:

If you don't watch Black Cat then Train Heartnet has a message for you:

I came to deliver some bad luck.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 03:06 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364351
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
+
LOLOL. I doubt making Mewtwo real is going to happen. I mean, what are you going to use as his genetic basis, the DNA from your cat? XD XD
pokecrusher Posted at: 04:07 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364392
pokecrusher
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Yay!! the world is going to be invaded by pokemon 2xYAY!!!!
Man I just dont know anymore.
kyle_cliffe Posted at: 09:40 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364666
kyle_cliffe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that would be cool
SS5 vageto Posted at: 09:44 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364677
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yay, the topic for idiots.

"I know all making aspects of a good team"
"MEWTWO replace Calm Mind with Brink Break"
"Kyogre should know Earthquake, get rid of Surf or Calm Mind"

This kid almost made me cry. Don't ever rate like that again, thank you. You might scare the soul out of me.
Yawn - what is there to say?
bleepman Posted at: 11:26 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364840
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Aug-2005 RJ Fighter said:LOLOL. I doubt making Mewtwo real is going to happen. I mean, what are you going to use as his genetic basis, the DNA from your cat? XD XD
lol, we could probably make a superpowered juggernaut type thing, but the whole psychic thing ain't happenin any time soon :(
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 101479

Post Top
Click to close