Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Jhonnyboy please read this

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
True pokemon master Posted: 19:38 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363775
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
hey johnnyboy i want an avatar can u make it an espeon with my name on it?
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
johnnyboy Posted: 19:42 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363787
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure! U got it! HEEEEERE it is!
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
MEWS_R_KEWL! Posted: 19:50 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363822
MEWS_R_KEWL!
Forum GuestMember
+
hey where did the apply to be a mod thing go on every forum?????
hey im building a new website with gaming forums and stuff ( nothing as huge as supercheats will be( atleast i hope not) and heres a quote/joke......." virginity is like a ballon one prick (including women pricks) and its gone!..............=P
True pokemon master Posted: 19:56 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363835
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
idk i think u should start a topic here and ask that

also Johnnyboy i can't upload that avy b/c its more then 12 kb
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
johnnyboy Posted: 21:40 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364050
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Aug-2005 MEWS_R_KEWL! said:hey where did the apply to be a mod thing go on every forum?????
i have checked the applacations are done i think. if not, then go to the forum u want to mod, make sure u post there often, and there under the names of the current mods should say apply to be a mod for this forum and then click on it and tell y u should be one!
but u already knew that, right?

also im not sure why, sorry TPM. ill ask my dad if he can fix it and hes a wiz and comps.so if you need some help with comps, just ask me and (ill check with my dad lol)
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
ratchet-king Posted: 08:50 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364596
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
You must make the quality lower.

There aren't mod applcations at the moment, they are closed. (Thank god! lol)
Back from the depths of hell... Not really, just school.

Anyways, you can pretty much ignore anything on my bio/profile, as it's all extremely outdated. About 3 years to be precise. Same goes for the name, although I'm still enjoying Ratchet & Clank ;)
johnnyboy Posted: 09:39 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364661
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
(lol) ok ill do it later im really tired i just woke up lol!
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 10:06 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364711
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Here ya go True pokemon master
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
johnnyboy Posted: 14:02 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365097
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ok makes my work small!lol. sorry i couldnt do that for ya TPM! and thanks ss4.
johnnyboy Posted: 16:06 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365517
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
ok any mods u guys can close this now
True pokemon master Posted: 20:08 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 366085
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
wait i can't upload it it says its 28.6 kb or sumthin
Joshgt3 Posted: 23:19 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 366369
Joshgt3
+
On 25-Aug-2005 ratchet-king said:You must make the quality lower.

There aren't mod applcations at the moment, they are closed. (Thank god! lol)
not all of them are closed. You should check every game before you say something

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
RJ Fighter Posted: 00:49 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 366459
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
On 25-Aug-2005 Joshgt3 said:not all of them are closed. You should check every game before you say something
He mean't the ones here. lol
True pokemon master Posted: 10:41 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 367281
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
how can we lower the KB to at least 12! this is after all the topic! and srry for being rude or anything i just want my avy its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo koooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll
johnnyboy Posted: 19:23 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379857
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
FINALY! I GOT IT UP! WOOOOO HOOOO! ALMOST A WEEK! YES! lol

True pokemon master Posted: 19:50 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379900
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
hmmmmmmm i saved it in my file and now i cant upload it and when i do upload it my avy doesnt come up (well it does but all that apperars is No Avatar Selected)
johnnyboy Posted: 22:02 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 380202
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
now ur just confusing me lol! can someone help me out here?
superman4u Posted: 22:11 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 380215
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
yes i can .. this is what happens.. by ur name at the top of the screen go to pick avatars and upload ur avy.. then it will say no avy chosen or something but there will be ur avy that u wanted up by the browse box click on that avy and wahla u got ur new avy..

Hope this helped sorry if it dint..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
johnnyboy Posted: 10:23 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380683
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
i think he tryed that. i was talking to him on IM
johnnyboy Posted: 11:23 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380802
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
darn i gave u the wrong one here! sorry for the double post!

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close