Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join team Monster Master X!!! (A pokemon team.)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 200
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 198 | 199 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowGX Posted: 20:00 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375432
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
It won't happen again. I swear.
Baby I like it.
drifting monkey Posted: 20:10 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375460
drifting monkey
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
so what is your time zone shadow gx, if you dont know what your time zone is, then what time is it for you for me its 8:11
hello hows it going? well thats it good bye!
ShadowGX Posted: 10:32 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376428
ShadowGX
+
Sorry! I got in trouble for the multi posting thing and he went and deleted all that stuff.. I just forget to say things and then post again so I gotta remember everything.

I believe my time zone is central too. My clock says 11:24.

Anyway drifting monkey gets to be co-leader since no one else is around. The only way anyone else will get that spot is if they has serious skillz. The next people to post/ join get the next spots regardless. I'm desperate for a team. Then if miraculously others join skill will be a factor only if they are good enough to shove the others down.

Whenever BeN_b! and shot_calla51 (who still needs to post the best Pokemon team) decide to do anything, they will be given positions as well.

I think that's all. Somebody post quick before I remember somthin' else and get smacked. I really don't wan't to lose my team.

Hey! an edit button! Cool! I remembered a great quiz question that has stumped the greatest of Pokemon Masters. Answer correctly and you are guaranteed the co-leader spot (unless you have a crappy team, then you'll get the Poke Master spot) 'cause I seem to be the only one who noticed this.

Who is the only monster, besides Feebas, Magikarp, their evolved forms, Mew or anything with Metronome, who can do Splash? Come on! It's not really that hard! Is it?

One more edit:

drifting monkey asked questions, here are answers:
edit: X
edit2: what do you mean? Is that the thingy under the posts?

End, hopefully...
Baby I like it.
drifting monkey Posted: 11:48 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376485
drifting monkey
Forum GuestMember
+
lets just forget about the time zone thing its confusing (spelling) and i know the answer for the quiz quistion its wobbuffet and yes 4 the sig.

edit: you should get this thing called battle net its cool i am on it and you get 2 battle peaple online with pokemon you can get it from battlenet.net and if you download it click mirror1
ShadowGX Posted: 12:04 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376505
ShadowGX
+
(: You got it wrong!!! I stumped someone online! My day was just made brighter... keep guessing though. If no one gets it right after a while, I'll give some hints.

Who do you all prefer, Mew or Mewtwo? I made some arguments in the Emerald forum for Mew, but Mewtwo is my fave. I just love to argue. Go support your fave.

***How do I put the sig on there?

I'll see what I can do about battle net thingy. I really wanna fight someone other than my wimpy, skilless brothers. My parents may not be too happy if I downloaded something like that though.

I posted alot today in the ? and answers sections of all Pokemon games with this monster. I also advertised our team all over the place so maybe we'll get some new members soon. You should do that too.
Baby I like it.
drifting monkey Posted: 12:34 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376546
drifting monkey
Forum GuestMember
+
i will but wynut(spelling) learns splash 2 and i advertised on that net battle

edit: when you sign in there is a way too but i forgot:(
ShadowGX Posted: 13:36 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376639
ShadowGX
+
Well other than Wynaut and Wobuffet then.

I can't make the battle net site come up. I tried .com and .net. My comp. says it can't recognize the site.
Baby I like it.
dark_king Posted: 13:51 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376677
dark_king
+
ill join
ShadowGX Posted: 13:54 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376693
ShadowGX
+
dark_king it would be just lovely if you could post your team so we know how skilled you are.

drifting monkey is the co-leader.
Read the first post stuff if you haven't already.
Baby I like it.
dark_king Posted: 13:59 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376714
dark_king
+
my pokemon team well i just started a new game and im only at the elite four.
ShadowGX Posted: 14:11 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376751
ShadowGX
+
Okay then attemt to answer the quiz question to test skill. When your team gets at least 70 post it.

Everyone be carefull 'cause I got bleepman mad at me in the Mewtwo vs. Mew forum thing. He's a mod so he probaly has connections. I don't wanna d i e. This is what I get for trying to make Mew look better than what they said. Mew really isn't that bad. He just doesn't have much speed and Sp. Att. If he used Transform though he would have the same attacks and closer stats to Mewtwo which would make the battle all luck and trainer skill 'cause they would be even. Can you honestly say he would lose EVERY time?
Baby I like it.
dark_king Posted: 14:17 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376762
dark_king
+
well i got a silver version that only one is past seventy the rest are close to seventy i have lots that are in the fiftys because im training weaker ones because my box are mixed up i have 299 pokemon in them.
ShadowGX Posted: 14:23 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376789
ShadowGX
+
You don't train much do you? Or are you too busy with life (unlike me).

Try to answer this. Since you have active play in Silver you may have noticed this in the beginning of the game.

*Who is the only monster, besides Feebas, Magikarp, their evolved forms, Mew or anything with Metronome, who can do Splash? As stated above no Wynaut or Wobuffet either.

Gotta have some way of seeing Poke smarts.
Baby I like it.
dark_king Posted: 14:25 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376793
dark_king
+
well i saw a hoppip do that in a battle.
ShadowGX Posted: 14:28 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376803
ShadowGX
+
Yay!!! See not too hard was it? I needed someone that noticed things like that in a higher position. You get second spot under drifting monkey. Work on getting those monsters stronger too!
Baby I like it.
BeN_b! Posted: 14:35 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376827
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
Shadow Azrill learns splash aswell don't forget him
ShadowGX Posted: 14:43 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376851
ShadowGX
+
Okay...fine. I missed some. The one I was thinking of was Hoppip. I saw him do it and when I was young and stupid I thought he was water too, so it just stuck out. The rest I have never seen do it, so poop. Not literally please.

Nice of you to join us again BeN_b! You can have the third spot until you start ignoring us again. drifting monkey is co-leader and dark_king is second.

Where's shot_calla51?
Baby I like it.
BeN_b! Posted: 14:56 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376895
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh ok but i wasn't ignoring you
drifting monkey Posted: 15:31 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377017
drifting monkey
Forum GuestMember
+
lol
BeN_b! Posted: 15:32 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377020
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
I belaive that is spam in it's self
Displaying Page 2 of 200
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 198 | 199 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562