Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Apple vs Samsung

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:50 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229360
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
What are your views? Who has the best products?

In my opinion apple has the better products, personally I've chosen not to go down the apple road though as you seem to be too tied into the whole Apple product set.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stormform Posted: 04:59 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229361
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
I'm pretty much neutral. I think some of things apple does better, and I enjoy using iOS more than I do android.
, but I still don't quite like the closed ecosystem. But at the same time I think that Samsung's phones are more technologically better in many ways. Tablets is pretty much the same thing, although I enjoy the apple ones more because they're a bit simpler to use. I'll always use a PC over tablets though.

Volke Posted: 06:28 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229379
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Samsung.

Cheaper, just as good.
sphynxx Posted: 02:28 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229698
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Apple puts me off with their tendancy to issue monster updates, especially iOS updates that are almost 1gB in size.

Plus, their moneywhoring of releasing new products that are barely any better than the ones they replace as frequently they do does put me off.

By the time I could conceivably afford an Apple product, the newer version will be out at twice the price xD

Samsung I've heard only good thigns about the Galaxy and the tablet. But haven't actually used one myself.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Keyblade21 Posted: 02:43 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229706
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
When my current phone contract expires im switching from an iPhone to an Android phone for exactly the same reasons that Sphynxx stated. Apple charges way too much just for the logo on the back of the device. I'd rather have a device that runs on Android because it is way more customizable. With Apple it feels like they own the device I paid for, where as with Android, it feels like they give you a free reign with the OS.

The only reason, besides being so easy to use, that everyone loves Apple is because it has the most content. It has the most music and the biggest app store.

« Last edited by Keyblade21 on Mar 30th 2013 »

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:44 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229708
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
I use Samsung, and am not an Apple fan.
91210user Posted: 10:09 Mar31 2013 Post ID: 3230111
91210user
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I don't like them both! Seriously, I don't! Samsung started out great early on however when they released there phone but now they come how went into the same as Apple.

I'm lost with Apple to be honest! Steve Jobs is great but I just don't like Apple but I have to respect them for them to release that datacube of there's which Samsung seem to have mimicked.

I just wish both parties would just stop fighting considering in the past, they were suing each other! I'm something else.
Ju Ju Man Posted: 12:01 Mar31 2013 Post ID: 3230143
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
Apple is way overpriced for what you get, and they're too full of themselves, not wanting to open up to any outside companies. They wouldn't even have let you put 3rd party apps on your iPod/iPhone if people hadn't discovered how to jailbreak them. They still charge appmakers an arm and a leg for certification o put things on the AppStore.

Samsung is better in that respect that they let you do whatever you want with their phones. It makes sense, I bought it, I should decide what I use it for and what goes on it.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
Craizen Posted: 14:18 Mar31 2013 Post ID: 3230179
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I'll keep my samsung thank you
Keyblade21 Posted: 01:14 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230384
Keyblade21
+
91210user said:I don't like them both! Seriously, I don't! Samsung started out great early on however when they released there phone but now they come how went into the same as Apple.

I'm lost with Apple to be honest! Steve Jobs is great but I just don't like Apple but I have to respect them for them to release that datacube of there's which Samsung seem to have mimicked.

I just wish both parties would just stop fighting considering in the past, they were suing each other! I'm something else.

I agree, the lawsuits are getting ridiculous. I probably won't get a Samsung phone when I switch back to Android. Samsung isn't the greatest, and until either Apple or Samsung adds serious updates to their phones, I won't be getting either of their phone's anytime soon.

Craizen Posted: 02:44 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230416
Craizen
A'ight
+
What do you mean by serious updates?
Keyblade21 Posted: 03:32 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230432
Keyblade21
+
With Apple they haven't added anything new to the iPhone for awhile. Sure a few software and hardware updates, but nothing really that serious, and the last major update they had was before Steve Jobs died. Now, their OS is outdated and could do with an update, and it wouldn't hurt if the iPhone got a new look either.

Samsung is alright, but for me it just seems like all they are doing is adding a number to the end of the phone and saying its the latest and greatest, when really its hardly any better than the previous device. I'd rather wait two or more years between each release if thats what it takes for the phones and the devices in general to get better updates. This "new phone every six months" trend they're on is kinda ridiculous.

« Last edited by Keyblade21 on Apr 1st 2013 »

Craizen Posted: 09:17 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230579
Craizen
A'ight
+
Yeah but people buy it anyways, it's money. Apple doesn't really have a reason to redesign the iphone until phones are pushing the next big creative thing. I mean they make one phone, at the very least they could make another model but they have everything in their phone and a unity among their products. They have a foot in the door no matter what really. Plus phones break/get lost/stolen/ contracts expire. Always a market.

And honestly what more are you looking for that you want your phone to do, they are aleady mobile computers :0
Ju Ju Man Posted: 11:32 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230612
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
Craizen said:And honestly what more are you looking for that you want your phone to do, they are aleady mobile computers :0

Agreed. That's why I normally wait 2 or more years to buy new things like phones and other technology, because it's basically all the same stuff anyway, they just slap on a new feature or two and call it better.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close