Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Superman Avy, can anyone get me one..

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superman4u Posted: 23:16 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 378054
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Please n e one get me a superman avy.. and make sure its 7kb or less and 100x100.. or i like i wand ss4 goten and ss4 trunks thank u.. ( i mean each of them seperate characters)

NEVERMIND.. i got a really kool one.. just some one can u put superman.. or superman4u on it.. please can n e one edit for me please... like put superman across the screen. throught his chest or something.. this is all im asking pleaseee..

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
johnnyboy Posted: 11:12 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378645
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
will do! hererererererere it is!

EDIT:

hold on, i messed it up, its not a JPEG. it will be dun in a second.
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
johnnyboy Posted: 11:48 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378681
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
hmm well ill do my best to change it. (sorry for the double post)
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
superman4u Posted: 18:42 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379746
superman4u
+
no probs try not to double post. thnx for trying if u get n e results tell me please and thank u!!

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
dark_king Posted: 18:56 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379785
dark_king
+
i got one.
johnnyboy Posted: 19:15 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379843
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
here it is! i hope it comes out right this time!!

superman4u Posted: 21:25 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 380124
superman4u
+
wow thnx johnny boy pretty good .. and dark king i like ur except it takes up too much space it wont be aloud in supercheats.. but the name is not downloading why.. i tried it.. whats wrong??

johnnyboy Posted: 22:04 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 380205
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
what, mine? im not sure. thats whats happening with alout of avatars that i made. if someone knows whats happening... i know its a jpeg and that it fits the file size and all that stuff.
superman4u Posted: 22:06 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 380208
superman4u
+
no the one u sent me was png.. but its allowed in the forums tho..

johnnyboy Posted: 10:35 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380714
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
its a png? i thought i sent you a jpeg! i can change it if you want. unless u want it to be a png. so whats the problom with it?
superman4u Posted: 16:44 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381344
superman4u
+
i dont try to make it jpeg. ok bye.

johnnyboy Posted: 11:00 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382805
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
so its good? y dont u have it as ur avy?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close