Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

IOS TOP 50 GUILD'S SUB GUILD RECRUITING!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

BadAssCanadian Posted at: 08:52 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300802
BadAssCanadian
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
BadAssWarMongers sub guild is Recruiting!!!!! the guild name is Warloards. We are open to all everybody, the guild is currently in rebuilding stage because we thought why not put it in use since we have a sub guild. Warloards currently have 10 space opening and the level requirement is 50+. the only rules is stay active and participate in events Smile about BadAssWarMongers, we are a usual top 50 guild if anyone participates in the war( placed 40 and 35 previous to war of conjuror) we only placed 56 in the war of conjuror because guild sent had some RL issues to deal with, he's one of our powerhouse( he usually do more than 200k) :( If you join the sub guild and lead to sub guild into a good placement, we might call you up and have a shot on getting a legendary plus or an epic(if we go for it) we are on IOS, warloards are going for top 300 as a start since it's in a rebuilding process, so plz show a helping hand and revive the guild Smile

BTW we encourage you to download line for communication for the guild Smile If you have line add badasscanadian for invite to the chat Smile

« Last edited by BadAssCanadian on Jan 23rd 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
therealcold187 Posted at: 14:23 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300837
therealcold187
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
IOS Version
"Cream of the Crop" is looking for Members
We are working to be a band of the Best!
Our Guild LVL is 40.
I'm the Guild Sentinel and I'm LVL 188
Our Guild Master is Matrim75 and he's LVL 135
We are looking for player that will be a help to our Guild during Guild Wars and also Contribute to help our guild grow to become a top ten guild during Guild Wars. Right now we have Ten spots open out of 30. We have been doing clean up after every Guild war to get rid of players that don't put in there equal share of work in the Guild.
Friend Code for me is XBC-YYG-QWP
Matrim75 is XBB-XBV-CWV
My Line ID: Cold187
We came in last Guild War Ranked 120 for the War of the Conuror(Ended 1/20/2014)! We just need a couple more good players to be top 50!

Please Contact me on line to be added to the Guild. Also we have a Guild Chat room on Line and also an officer chat room on Line. We are looking for High LVL players 50 and higher. Low lvl please only apply if you are an active player multiple times daily.

« Last edited by therealcold187 on Jan 23rd 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close