Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Some pictures I wanna share. ~

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Alana|D Posted: 20:40 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343975
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
This is a art project I have to do. I haven't really started much.
Spoiler:
click to reveal

This is what I have done though, not finished on my first square:
Spoiler:
click to reveal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a picture of another art project I was doing. I didn't do one square until the next day and I didn't take a picture of it. It was a volcano. All my other drawings are on there though. I drew too soft so sorry if it's a little hard to see. C:
Spoiler:
click to reveal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a watch I got today from my sisters boyfriend. He was going to give it to my little niece but she rejected it, so I was all for having it. I thought it was cute. ^.^
Spoiler:
click to reveal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a really big butterfly that landed in my back yard. I think it was hurt because it didn't fly away when I approached it and when I tried moving it with a twig to see if it was still alive it just fluttered up a little then landed back down. It was cool though, and I left it alone after I got a picture. :3
Spoiler:
click to reveal
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 22:10 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343980
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Nice pics, Alana. Ever thought about an art major?
KingofCorn Posted: 22:41 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343987
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
An art major? Are you serious?
Alana|D Posted: 23:36 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343995
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
Michael: I have, but people keep putting me down and say I need a more realistic major. So I decided Psychology, and still some people don't agree. So I gave them advice, back off and let me do what I want or you may end up dead sooner then you think. Naw, I'm kidding but I did tell them to either support my choices or stay out of my business then. I thought about improving my art skills though, just in case. :3
Keyblade21 Posted: 23:42 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343996
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
What do you have to do for the art project? I'm assuming it involves drawing of course, I just don't see what they want you to do. Is it like a research report?

I do have a question about the second picture. Is that second cup excited or just happy to see us? XD

Third picture is quite lovely. You draw a heck of a lot better than I do. I couldn't draw half that good, even if I tried to trace. D:

That hello kitty watch is adorable, also congrats on your new time piece. They grow up so fast ;_;

Maybe it was just tired or something. I hope it didn't die. It's really sad to see something as beautiful as a butterfly die.

Anyways, I loved all of your art (almost said heart XD) stuffs Alana!

Edit: Alana, just do what you love. Life is too short to do something you wouldn't love doing every single day. As unrealistic as they might think it is, it doesn't really matter in the end. What matters is that you believe in yourself, that you believe in what you're doing, and that you never give up.
I believe in you. Heck, I believe in all of my friends, and if you need someone to tell you every single day that you can do it, than that's what I'll do. I know that's what Michael will do too, because he's as stubborn as a mule. XD
But we'll never stop believing in you. That's what friends are for. (:

« Last edited by Keyblade21 on Sep 8th 2014 »

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Alana|D Posted: 23:51 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3343998
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
He wants the class to go through magazines and pick out pictures that meet the terms we're learning in class. So like balance would be everything in the picture going together like nothing sticks out. Terms like that.

It has a palm leaf in it and I just haven't drawn the leaves yet lol. XD

Everybody can draw, even if it's a stick figure. I think everything has some art to it. c:

Thank you, and I'm confused. xD

Oh, I know. I see butterflies die quite a lot because my dog likes to catch any small thing that moves in her range.

Thank you Seth(I almost said meth hardy-har-har. xD)
Keyblade21 Posted: 23:58 Sep08 2014 Post ID: 3344001
Keyblade21
+
Dang it. I edited my post too slow and you didn't see it.

Curse my old age. Dx

That sounds interesting. I have a question. How does the first picture correlate to rhythm? Is it mostly based on your perception of the picture and what it correlates to? I hope so otherwise I am lost.

It's a palm leaf? I thought it was a straw. Well, I suppose it's an easy mistake when it doesn't have leaves. :P

You think your dog is bad, you should see my cat. She goes out and gets baby birds out of trees and then plays with them, then apparently after she gets done playing she eats them. D:

Well, if you want to thank meth that's ok. It wouldn't be the strangest thing I've heard.

« Last edited by Keyblade21 on Sep 9th 2014 »

Alana|D Posted: 00:03 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344002
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
Keyblade21 said:Edit: Alana, just do what you love. Life is too short to do something you wouldn't love doing every single day. As unrealistic as they might think it is, it doesn't really matter in the end. What matters is that you believe in yourself, that you believe in what you're doing, and that you never give up.
I believe in you. Heck, I believe in all of my friends, and if you need someone to tell you every single day that you can do it, than that's what I'll do. I know that's what Michael will do too, because he's as stubborn as a mule. XD
But we'll never stop believing in you. That's what friends are for. (:

Thank you Seth, I needed to hear that. <3

Keyblade21 said:Dang it. I edited my post too slow and you didn't see it.

Curse my old age. Dx

You think your dog is bad, you should see my cat. She goes out and gets baby birds out of trees and then plays with them, then apparently after she gets done playing she eats them. D:

Well, if you want to thank meth that's ok. It wouldn't be the strangest thing I've heard.

I saw it now. :3

Eww, that's gross, but my dog does that with lizards and frogs and I try so hard to save the little critters. :c

Me either. I've heard some pretty bizarre stuff, like how you once thought I was a frog. Goodness that was weird and just so funny. xD
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:06 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344004
Keyblade21
+
Dagnabbit. I am getting too old ;_;

I need to stop editing posts and just spit it out. XD

I thought rats only ate cheese and that stuff? I'm kidding, of course your dog isn't a rat... right?

Wait, you're not a frog?! D:

Alana|D Posted: 00:18 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344008
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
Keyblade21 said:That sounds interesting. I have a question. How does the first picture correlate to rhythm? Is it mostly based on your perception of the picture and what it correlates to? I hope so otherwise I am lost.

It's a palm leaf? I thought it was a straw. Well, I suppose it's an easy mistake when it doesn't have leaves. :P

My teacher told me that rhythm comes in different styles and doesn't always have to have a pattern, so I thought 4 white glass vases is like a rhythm and the palm leaf in the 2nd one is the lost pattern. I dunno, that's how I see it anyways. He may correct me later for it, but it was how I saw it. :3

Yeah, just wait until I'm done though, then it'll look like a palm leaf. xD

Keyblade21 said:Dagnabbit. I am getting too old ;_;

I need to stop editing posts and just spit it out. XD

I thought rats only ate cheese and that stuff? I'm kidding, of course your dog isn't a rat... right?

Wait, you're not a frog?! D:

I know! I have to make so many quotes and it's all difficult and stuff and not really lol. xD

I call her a demon, a rat, and a dog... so I'm not entirely sure what she is at this point. XD

Uhh, I mean, riiibit. o.O
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:28 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344010
Keyblade21
+
Yeah, I can understand that. Maybe that makes me as crazy as he is. :o

What made you decide palm leaf? Just curious. I think I would've made it one of those fancy swirly straws. :3

Um... you're a dork? That's all I can really say as a reply to that.

Wait why is she a demon? XD

Hmmm... *rubs Michael's beard while examining frog because I don't have a beard* Why does this frog have an eyepatch? Also, why is it riding on a small rodent/dog thing? :o

Alana|D Posted: 00:34 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344016
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
He's just a teacher... a weird teacher. xD

Well I cut the picture out of a magazine so I'm just copying what's in the picture. I would not have picked a palm leaf if it was my decision.

I'm always a dork though. :D

She used to chew up everything.... especially my stuff and I guess it's because she's my dog, but why would she dig around in the laundry just to pull out my clothes!? I dunno. Dog love or something. XD

Pirate frog, and because it's the new fad? o.O
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:45 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344022
Keyblade21
+
Does he have the Einstein hairdo as well? :D

That's understandable. I just don't understand what person puts a palm leaf in their drink. Maybe I just don't understand what's hip and happening these days.

I thought you had weekends off. Does your boss make you work those days too? D:

Hmmm... maybe she just wants to wear shirt dresses. Maybe they taste good? I don't know. To be honest she does sound crazy.
I have to say though, it takes real dedication for a dog to go through laundry and pick out a specific person's clothing. XD

I suppose pirate frogs also have a peg leg and a hook for a hand? I don't understand why they ride dogs though. I thought pirates loved ships and treasure.

Alana|D Posted: 00:52 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344025
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
No, but he has dyed his hair blue, and purple, bleached his hair, and now it's brown again. o.o

Seth, I think they're supposed to be vases, although I'm not quite sure now that you pointed out that they could be cups. O__o

What boss? Since when? I thought I was my own boss! D:

Shirt dresses? XD I'm sure I don't wear shirt dresses, or dresses for that matter. Only sometimes. And yes my dogs crazy, just like me. xD
I know right! I don't get it! She stopped though, which is good. No more slobbery torn-ish clothes. ^__^

Not pirate frogs, they sail by sea and land so they need land transportation also. xD
Keyblade21 Posted: 01:05 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344028
Keyblade21
+
Why didn't you tell me he's related to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga? :o

Really? I had no clue. They looked like cups but now that you mention it they could be vases. Maybe the world will never know.

I thought you were hired to be a dork during the week and that you got weekends off to be a normal frog.

Wait, you're crazy? I thought... wait, so what is normal? D:
Maybe she was trying to help you be hip. I hear torn clothes are preferred over new hole-less ones these days.

Why a rat though? Couldn't they afford tiny remote controlled cars?

Warrior13 Posted: 07:51 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344070
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Jake: Be nice, or don't post in this thread.

Seth: A mule? That's all I am to you? A smelly, slow donkey? I thought I was more than that... XD

Alana: Psychology? Don't be a Gingery.

I'm just kidding. If you like picking apart people's brain, go for it. Wait... Have you been profiling me? Us?
Alana|D Posted: 18:17 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344221
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
Seth: Because that would blow his cover as a teacher. xD

Reminds me of that one tootsie pop commercial. o.O

I thought I was always a dork like 24/7! My life is a lie! D:

Nothing, nothing is normal, not even turtles. o.o
Help me be a hip? I can't be a hip, I'm a human. XD

No... we haven't found treasure yet. :C

Michael: A Gingery? XD

Nooo, I would never do such a thing. ;)
Just kidding though, but I have paid attention to what ya'll like and dislike. :3

« Last edited by Alana|D on Sep 9th 2014 »
Warrior13 Posted: 21:27 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344261
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Alana: He's an old psychologist I know. He's weird, to put it nicely.

It's always good to be observant.
Alana|D Posted: 22:28 Sep09 2014 Post ID: 3344285
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
Oh... I was completely confused, like, that went straight over my head. Glad to know that important little detail thur, it all makes sense now. XD

Not always, sometimes being too observant gets you into weird situations, or gets you thinking weirdly. o.O
Keyblade21 Posted: 02:32 Sep10 2014 Post ID: 3344298
Keyblade21
+
Warrior13 said:Seth: A mule? That's all I am to you? A smelly, slow donkey? I thought I was more than that... XD

Yes, just a lowly dirty donkey. Not even a real donkey! Half donkey and half horse! D:
Alana|D said:Seth: Because that would blow his cover as a teacher. xD

Reminds me of that one tootsie pop commercial. o.O

I thought I was always a dork like 24/7! My life is a lie! D:

Nothing, nothing is normal, not even turtles. o.o
Help me be a hip? I can't be a hip, I'm a human. XD

No... we haven't found treasure yet. :C

I think all the hair changes already blew his cover. If not than people are just crazy.

That's actually where I got that from. XD
"The world may never know!" D:

Not your whole life, just the Saturdays and Sundays. :P

Not a hip, be hip. You know, like hipsters.

Why do rats need treasure? I thought they could just steal everything.

Displaying Page 1 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close