Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

North Korea

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Matt77 Posted: 04:20 Apr12 2017 Post ID: 3431735
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
What is going to happen to this country? Every two days they threaten to fire nukes and have a crazy leader who descended from a crazy leader who descended from a crazy leader. If their one nuke is actually real and works, and they decide to use it (which could happen at any moment with their unpredictable leader) they can wipe out an entire country and possibly more depending on the severity of it.

Then there's the people. Completely brainwashed, they live in an entirely separate world to us. How can we free them and show them what the world actually is?

And then there's the two allies; Russia and Bulgaria. Why on Earth would you support them?

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
testuser Posted: 13:46 Apr12 2017 Post ID: 3431737
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Not an easy question to answer. And will only really depend on whether all of the parties involved remain afraid of the outcomes of any conflict.
Kim Jong-un seems like a nutter, but he knows that he needs to appear utterly dominant to control his people and he believes he needs to have a nuke to show his people he is capable of taking on his enemies and to make the rest of the world afraid enough to leave him alone.

In the past it seemed like there would be a stalemate indefinitely and possibly some agreements, but with Trump and Putin and a few other leaders becoming less predictable every day it could go either way.

From what I understand Russia has long standing ties with DPRK (they share a border) but has tended to stick with the international opinions against it. Similarly Bulgaria used to be a communist country and has/had agreements with DPRK, but these days speaks out against it.

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

danielroxheaps Posted: 15:25 Apr12 2017 Post ID: 3431741
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Build a wall. Indestructible wall. Maybe a dome.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 21:44 Apr12 2017 Post ID: 3431758
Matt77
The Chosen One
+

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Sanzano Posted: 01:56 Apr13 2017 Post ID: 3431775
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Trump will send in a squad of US Navy Seals and assassinate him just like Obama gave the order to have Bin Laden assassinated in 2011. The other option he has would be a stealth attack to take out Kim Jong-un's nuclear weapons before they can be used. China are concerned that if war does kick off with North Korea there will be a mass influx of refugees from the rogue state.

I personally think something is going to happen in the next few days as China have just deployed 150,000 troops to the border in what I think is a bid to stop North Koreans taking the opportunity to defect across the border in the chaos when the bombing starts. With Obama as President everyone knew it was just talk, nothing was going to happen, with Trump in charge nobody knows for sure what he will do. One thing for sure though is China will not be able to maintain having 150,000 troops on the border for long so something is about to happen.

balthiersbit Posted: 08:54 Apr18 2017 Post ID: 3431920
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
This all scares the crap out of me. I want to live to an old age, I want to finish my games and see the next 2 star wars films. Such small wishes but it all seems so uncertain.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Matt77 Posted: 09:44 Apr18 2017 Post ID: 3431924
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Apparently their nuclear missiles are not capable of reaching Hawaii or Alaska, meaning they can probably only reach areas such as Japan, China, Russia, and India. So if sources are correct, we may all safe for now. However they are increasing tests so they may have the capability of

Reading recent articles it's imminent that something will happen. If North Korea attempt to attack America their missiles will just be stopped. Seeing as Russia is an ally they are out of the equation. China, Japan, Europe Australia, and New Zealand are all possibly in the firing line but for the later 3 missiles would probably be stopped in time. North Korea and Japan hate each other, so the Japanese should brace themselves for a third nuclear attack. And it would be much worse than the 1945 ones.

However they could be bluffing, sources may be incorrect and North Korea may have no nuclear weapons that work; only basic weapons that would simply be intercepted.

I'm shittting myself that there will be a third world war fought between the allies (US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, South Korea, Canada etc) and the axis (North Korea, Russia, Syria). I'm not fit to be a soldier; being realistic I'd be a certainty to die within the first week. Many of you oldies are just starting to become too old to fight; I'm no where near out of the danger zone.

If there was a third world war as above, North Korea and Syria would be taken care of quickly, but Russia would have the capability to destroy the planet.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 18th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 02:25 Apr19 2017 Post ID: 3431943
Sanzano
+
North Korea don't have anything that can reach the US...yet (Hawaii is in range apparently). The US have said if North Korea test fires another rocket they will bring it down, that should go down well with Kim Jong-un, a guy who kill people for the fun of it or when he's having a bad day. I don't think there will be a war. it's a war nobody can win, everyone loses and everybody knows this, it's all sabre rattling. Anyway, experts have said those missles Kim likes to display are just fakes.

testuser Posted: 02:54 Apr21 2017 Post ID: 3431979
testuser
+
It does seem that they are still a fair way off launching nukes to most places. But South Korea is understandably nervous. Hes going to keep testing though and you have to imagine that sooner or later they will get it working.

Matt77 Posted: 03:54 Apr21 2017 Post ID: 3431981
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
America and China warned that if there are any more tests serious action will take place. The sooner the better. Free those poor people and kill that son of a biitch.

ViolinViolinViolin

testuser Posted: 04:43 Apr21 2017 Post ID: 3431983
testuser
+
Unfortunately that could be just as dangerous. Instant humanitarian crisis to deal with and the problem of ensuring a transition to a more stable / democratic leadership when the only group in the country with power is the military and suddenly a lot of unemployed nuclear researchers. The USA / UK / Western interventions in dictatorships over recent years have not really worked out as well as expected.

Matt77 Posted: 09:14 Apr23 2017 Post ID: 3432048
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Kim Jong Un just warned the Australian Foreign Minister that if Australia side with the US then pretty much Australia is an option to be nuked.

Matt Waterfield. Born 2000. Died 2017

ViolinViolinViolin

ViolinViolinViolin

testuser Posted: 11:23 Apr23 2017 Post ID: 3432053
testuser
+
Just hope their aim isn't good.. There are areas of australia that if they dropped a nuke on the only casualties would be a few sheep and no one would notice for a few weeks.

Matt77 Posted: 21:48 Apr23 2017 Post ID: 3432058
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Actually that's a good idea. North Korea can nuke central Australia (where it is just dry barren rock) and then we don't have to mine. There'll just be a massive crater!

« Last edited by Matt77 on Apr 23rd 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 01:30 Apr25 2017 Post ID: 3432083
Sanzano
+
Kim Jong Un is going to keep testing rockets until he has one that can reach San Francisco and then he will blackmail the states into lifting worldwide sanctions on his country. I don't think this is going to happen though as China have said they are now going to pull the oil supplies to North Korea which basically means the country will collapse within three months. It's a precarious situation whichever way you look at it. As things stand now if war breaks out between the US and North Korea the states are forbidden by world law to use nuclear bombs as is North Korea although I don't think Kim Jong Un is going to heed that law when he sees his grip on his country disapear.

Matt77 Posted: 03:17 Apr25 2017 Post ID: 3432086
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Good on China for taking a tough stance. Hopefully they actually follow through. I'd like to make it to 18.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sanzano Posted: 02:48 Apr26 2017 Post ID: 3432109
Sanzano
+
Trump is testing his rocket today to show North Korea that the US up and operational, basically trying to intimidate Kim Jong Un into backing down and abandon his nuclear program which I can't see happening. I didn't realise there an international law that forbids other countries from assassinating other countries leaders, along with a law that forbids the use of nuclear missles. Makes me laugh, as if Kim Jong Un is going abide by the rules if he gets his hands on nuclear weapons.

KingofCorn Posted: 01:38 Apr28 2017 Post ID: 3432172
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Are you guys all put of you freaking minds?

"I'm not fit to be a soldier; being realistic I'd be a certainty to die within the first week." - Matt

This isn't 1945. We aren't drafting. We have so many people in reserves that a draft would not be necessary.

Assassinating Kim would be a terrible idea. It's not really possible but even if you could you wouldn't. We had the opportunity to kill Hitler lots of times late in the war but he was such a tactical idiot killing him would just get him replaced by a general who knows what he's doing.

Their nukes can reach your countries like a bullet can hit a target 2,000 yards away without any sights. Yes it can hit but unless you're Deadshot it won't. They have the ordnance, they don't really have the rockets, and they have zero guidance systems. Matt your country is somewhere around the size of mine. Except almost everyone lives near the coast. So instead of say Italy where anywhere you hit you're gonna kill thousands you've got a reverse bullseye the size of a continent and a 10 mile dart. And you're throwing blindfolded. And there are freaking lasers shooting it out of the sky. You're safe. If we didn't die in the cold war we sure aren't going to now. In the cold war there was mutually assured destruction(MAD). There was no way to stop all their nukes and vice versa. This time we can stop all their missiles because they'd all launch from a tiny country(and half would explode on the launch pad).

There is no good answer. Either a lot of allies die invading or a lot of civilians die of starvation or air strikes. We could open the the border and prove that the DMZ keeps them in instead of us out. But that'd just end in lots of civilian deaths.
Sanzano Posted: 02:22 Apr28 2017 Post ID: 3432174
Sanzano
+
I think what will eventually happen will be a trade off, Trump and Kim Jong Un will meet and in exchange for North Korea dismantling their nuclear program the US and China will lift sanctions so food and fuel enter the country again. All the other options are a disaster for everyone involved. The only problem with Trump and Jong meeting though is Jong has a phobia about travelling, he can't fly or get on a train it's that bad. It would mean Trump having to go to North Korea which would be interesting. He was too scared to go to the Vietnam War but he would have an opportunity to redeem himself if he went to North Korea and negotiated a deal that prevented war.

Matt77 Posted: 03:00 Apr28 2017 Post ID: 3432176
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Jake my comment was was on the suggestion that one day a third world war occurs.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close