Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I don't actually remember the rules here sorry.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jose22_1986 Posted: 23:00 Jun18 2017 Post ID: 3434359
jose22_1986
Apparition
Post Likes: 0
+
Not sure if this goes here, or even if I can ask, but...I was reminded of my something and it made me search up my username. Then I find a moderator topic with me(and TaylorLL) in the title from ten days ago? What's that about? I haven't been here in 2 years. I figure it's about how I joined this website when I was ten, but I'm just curious. I guess I'm not entitled to know since I'm not a mod and I might not even remember to come back and check for the answer for years but, the coincidence intrigues me. Actually I'm probably mistaken on what that June 8, 2017 note meant, and it's actually a really old topic, but either way I'm interested. Here it is if you're a mod so you can tell me if you feel like it.

https://forums.supercheats....c=112877

Annnd It's also been over a year since I used any forum in general. I wonder if I even got that bb code right.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
testuser Posted: 06:55 Jun19 2017 Post ID: 3434368
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Hi, hmm well the topic is from 2010 and hasnt been added to since that year. Not sure where you saw the 2017 date. It was referencing your age at the time. I assume if any ban was made it cleared many years ago.

If you pop back in let us know how you are doing. Pop in to general chat and say hi. Are you still gaming ?
THere are not so many regulars now. but those that remain are.. well.. not too scary anyway.

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:52 Jun20 2017 Post ID: 3434430
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Welcome please stay!!!!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
jose22_1986 Posted: 22:36 Jun21 2017 Post ID: 3434464
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
testuser said:Hi, hmm well the topic is from 2010 and hasnt been added to since that year. Not sure where you saw the 2017 date. It was referencing your age at the time. I assume if any ban was made it cleared many years ago.

If you pop back in let us know how you are doing. Pop in to general chat and say hi. Are you still gaming ?
THere are not so many regulars now. but those that remain are.. well.. not too scary anyway.

Yeah, I saw 2017 on google for some reason. 2010 though...perhaps you thought the conversations I was joining back then were too intense for my youthful teenage ears. I appreciate you all worrying about me back then. Pray I think the only time I got banned here was for posting with right alignment all the time. Course I did leave in September of 2010 so if I was banned after that I wouldn't have known...but if it happened before that I probably would have noticed since I was pretty active.

Anyway, yeah I'm still playing games and stuff. I played in a lot of tournaments the last two years but I only did something notable once. And hey! I even went and got the game from my bio's wish list. Most people didn't end up liking the game, but I do.

I think I remember you too. You were a super mod back then right? (Right?) Didn't you tell me Naruto was better than Bleach and make me flip out? I think I'm thinking of the right person. Let me check...*gasp!?* the search is broken...nah, it wasn't broken just...different...so you're testuser not testvirus. Guess I was confused. I was already unsure since that guy had the same avatar for like...forever.(and he changed it now!?)

Anyway I think I remember you too even though you weren't around much. You're like...one of the oldest admins here if I recall...and you're still here...though that's all I know about you. I think even that admin that used to have the YuYuHakusho gif for an avatar is gone now...

Anyway I've been learning Japanese too these days. Been watching more anime to help with my horrible listening comprehension. Actually I was just watching an anime about bringing an old rural town back to life so maybe it's fate that I just so happened to be interested enough to come back here...but probably not. I don't think I'll stay(Sorry Dan...actually I left before you joined so nice to meet you.) but it's nice to revisit every now and again. Heh! Actually I switched back to this old profile years ago so that I could get exactly 3,000 posts on it, then switch back to Symbol de Au. I wonder if I'll end up being compelled to finish what I started and then end up staying! Hah! But again probably not.

« Last edited by jose22_1986 on Jun 21st 2017 »
testuser Posted: 02:19 Jun22 2017 Post ID: 3434470
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Yeah i've been here forever. I remember the Symbol de Au account.
Learning Japanese sounds cool.. and very hard. Sounds like you are doing it seriously. Will you learn to write it too?
Which anime is that?

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

Lena01 Posted: 09:39 Oct30 2017 Post ID: 3437904
Lena01
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
hi all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site
Smile
jose22_1986 Posted: 21:15 Apr11 2022 Post ID: 3457622
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
testuser said:Yeah i've been here forever. I remember the Symbol de Au account.
Learning Japanese sounds cool.. and very hard. Sounds like you are doing it seriously. Will you learn to write it too?
Which anime is that?

Hahaha. 5 year bump? Probably not legal, but whatever. I never really learned to write in Japanese. I can sort of type it, but I'm not really about communicating. I just wanted to be able to understand imported games and get around censorship...

I actually started learning Japanese because I was upset about Xenoblade X localization. Haha. I still don't agree, but in hindsight it helped me out and I'm glad they censored it after all... sort of though that's not really a thing anymore now with how global releases are. Big games just don't feature objectionable stuff in the first place anymore. Then there's the Sony check which lead to all of the niche games getting censored even in Japan... which lead to a lot of the games that I might have imported being ported to Switch with no censorship... and almost all of them being localized with no censorship... which means that I don't really need to know Japanese to avoid censorship anymore, and that even if I do know Japanese it doesn't really help with avoiding censorship anymore.

That said, I am pretty decent at reading, and even to some extent listening to Japanese now, and it has helped me out. I'm still not perfect though, even after nearly 5 years, but I guess that's actually to be expected considering how long it takes to learn to read and write in your first language... Though it is a bit disappointing. I've learned a good deal of Korean too.

It's been a while, but that anime is called "Sakura Quest". I really liked it. Great slice of life. I feel no shame in writing all this and bumping this old thread because the forum was nearly dead the last time I was here. It kind of just feels like I'm writing an entry in a diary. Sorry, but I doubt I'm inconveniencing anyone too badly. Haha. Maybe I'll see y'all in another 5 or ten years. Assuming I'm actually talking to anyone that is. Hahaha.(I mean I'm sure someone is still here, I just doubt they'd read all this.)
darkboarder_77 Posted: 04:06 Apr17 2022 Post ID: 3457683
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Don't worry. There are no f*cking rules here anymore. The prime moderating admin has given SC both middle bois. Just post and have fun.

Idk why I'm seeing this sh*t in 2022, but here you go.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Aeon-Flux Posted: 22:48 Jul06 2022 Post ID: 3458352
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
I check in from time to time, went thru high school when this place was booming in 2005-2008
darkboarder_77 Posted: 03:57 Jul08 2022 Post ID: 3458361
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Aeon-Flux said:I check in from time to time, went thru high school when this place was booming in 2005-2008

I was there. I remember you. Can't remember if we already shook hands in another thread, but if not, hi. Those years were a blast on here.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Team SuperCheats Posted: 15:10 Jul08 2022 Post ID: 3458363
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Hello all, hope everyone is keeping well!
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
darkboarder_77 Posted: 05:13 Jul09 2022 Post ID: 3458364
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Team SuperCheats said:Hello all, hope everyone is keeping well!

Holy God, it's finally you. How are you, Rich? I'm back as a regular here. There's just not much activity...

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close