Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Goodbye Miiverse

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

danielroxheaps Posted: 17:16 Nov03 2017 Post ID: 3438200
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Nintendo made a (poor) decision to get rid of Miiverse a few months ago. It will remain up until 8th November.

Very disappointing, considering it's only 5 years old. EA has had servers run longer. I don't necessarily want to get a SWITCH, I'd prefer to stick to Wii U, but Nintendo seems like they want to forget the Wii/U ASAP.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 19:24 Nov03 2017 Post ID: 3438211
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Switch is a must for all Pokemon players, now that the 8th Generation will be released for such. :/
Matt77 Posted: 22:08 Nov03 2017 Post ID: 3438227
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
I am so done with Nintendo. I mean, maybe I'll get some of their games if there are new ones for 3DS, but I have had it with them. Firstly they create a great, popular console, and then they create an ok one but have 0 advertising or 0 promotions, therefore have it extremely unpopular. Nevertheless I get it cause I wanted to support them cause they made good games. In that time I knew 0 people who owned a WiiU and like 3 people who owned a 3DS. Now, when I have little free time, they decide to release the Switch, which gets slightly popular. Problem is it was a **** move by Nintendo. They released countless WiiU games on Switch, meaning if lets say my friends decide to get it, I can't play with them. No way I'd ever think about getting a copy of a game with 0 save data. Oh, and there's paid online now. They had one thing over the other companies. But no, we want more money even though we have enough to last to 2050 minimum.

Am so disappointed with Nintendo. Reminds me when they cut online play on DS & Wii a few years ago.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
balthiersbit Posted: 16:01 Nov04 2017 Post ID: 3438253
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I agree. Nintendo have peed me off no end. I had a wii it was revolutionary really but they just didnt get enough decent games. Then they released an even better console and it died because there wasntugh decent games and quite frankly Im not holding my breath for the even better console eeither.

Then there is the fact that I decided just to keep with the handheld because they seem to work better with Nintendo. I finally get the newest version which was the new nintendo 3ds XL only to be told that its now out of date as the switch is the new handheld....FU NINTENDO

You deserve to have failures as all you do is release a new console then a bloody mario game

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Matt77 Posted: 22:24 Nov04 2017 Post ID: 3438263
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It's sad too, because my gaming experience will essentially end now. I just can't get into PS/Xbox games, and I don't like their controllers. To me the Wii Remote was so good because it was so simple and easy to use. But they also cut compatibility to the Switch, meaning you MUST get the pro controller (same design as PS/Xbox controllers). I just really struggle with those type of controllers. I am also NOT a PC gamer. So, no PS/Xbox gaming, no Switch gaming, & no PC gaming :(

Soon my 3DS will die too (L & R buttons don't really work so MK7 is unplayable cause I can't drift or use items) cause it's starting to die. or better yet, Nintendo will cut online play on 3DS & WiiU. And then with WiiU, one game I have relies solely on connection to the internet. When they eventually cut online, that game will lose 90% of its gameplay.

It's just really sad tbh.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Nov 4th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

danielroxheaps Posted: 03:27 Nov05 2017 Post ID: 3438264
danielroxheaps
+
I agree. PlayStation first introduced online in the PS4 iirc, which was shitty considering that was 2013, and you still had to pay monthly! So I have games I can't play without paying extra! WTF?

But yeah I don't want to get a switch right now because theres nothing that interests me. Also I think the problem with the Wii and DSes is that there were a load of ****-titles, of similar or worse quality to the games on Steam they give free keys constantly for.

Whats wrong with the video game industry now?

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 06:35 Nov05 2017 Post ID: 3438282
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Nothing. It's thriving under Sony, Microsoft, & Steam. Video games = PS/Xbox these days. Nintendo consoles are irrelevant, & PC gamers (non-Steam) are typically represented as nerds which will discourage some. All kids want these days are games with guns, explosives, & attractive women. Being born 10 years earlier could've been amazing. Right now we'd be one year into the Wii being released.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 15:09 Nov05 2017 Post ID: 3438299
danielroxheaps
+
I mean I'm still into explosives and attractive women and I still have time to play GTA (I swear that the woman in the bikini that appears during the loading screen was supposed to look like Patsy Kensit)

If this were 10 years ago we'd have better music and SC would still be around!

sphynxx Posted: 01:34 Nov07 2017 Post ID: 3438467
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Paid online is a reality of the ever growing need to meet gamers expectations. That?s a fact. We demand top tier performance, it has to come at a cost. I don?t
Mind paying $90/year to for online. $7.50/month to access a wide variety of games, experienced & friendships with proper maintenance and knowing the suppliers of said service have a vested interest in keeping it going well? No choice, I?ll happily pay.

As for Nintendo, fcuk em. They?re money hungry even more so than activision and EA

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Matt77 Posted: 05:27 Nov07 2017 Post ID: 3438471
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I agree I'd pay for online if I really needed it, but all my friends are either PC gamers or don't play games full stop, so it's not like I'll be playing with them. I hear the Switch's online is cheaper than PS/Xbox, but the acceptable price should be $0.00. I mean we pay for the console, pay for the game, and possibly pay for some DLC. Why pay more money?

ViolinViolinViolin

sphynxx Posted: 04:30 Nov08 2017 Post ID: 3438501
sphynxx
+
Capitalism at its finest my friend ;)

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Matt77 Posted: 06:04 Nov08 2017 Post ID: 3438506
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Maybe I should listen more to my Communist friend...

ViolinViolinViolin

sphynxx Posted: 11:46 Nov08 2017 Post ID: 3438541
sphynxx
+
Isn?t that much better to be honest xD

danielroxheaps Posted: 18:43 Nov08 2017 Post ID: 3438579
danielroxheaps
+
Matt, that's literally what I said to Sony about their online-only games. I paid for a f ucking game, why should I need to pay monthly to play it?

sphynxx Posted: 02:43 Nov12 2017 Post ID: 3438739
sphynxx
+
You paid for the fee allowing you to access the game. You have to pay the fee allowing you the access to the online capabilities of the machine.

It's not a difficult concept really.

Matt77 Posted: 06:50 Nov12 2017 Post ID: 3438756
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
I think if you buy their console it should include free online. Either that or reduce the price of the console.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:46 Nov12 2017 Post ID: 3438786
danielroxheaps
+
Exactly. Or else you can shove your console...

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close