Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What happens to China?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

mrgrtt123 Posted: 01:04 Feb11 2020 Post ID: 3449739
mrgrtt123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 3
+
A lot of people say that the world economy will be affected by the current issue that China currently faces.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
JohnnyJohnny Posted: 09:30 Mar19 2020 Post ID: 3450080
JohnnyJohnny
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Let the world breathe, and hope for better days.
JohnnyJohnny Posted: 00:37 Mar20 2020 Post ID: 3450089
JohnnyJohnny
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Let the world breathe, and hope for better days.
Sanzano Posted: 08:04 Apr02 2020 Post ID: 3450295
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I don't think China have done themselves any favours by the way they have handled Covid-19. It is obvious now they lied about the number of deaths in China and trying to blame Italian tourists and the US military when the whole world knows the virus originated from 'wet' markets in Wuhan, China.

The UK are already talking about pulling out of their Huawei 5G deal with China which will cost them billions and I think other countries will follow. China riskss becoming a Pariah state who nobody wants to deal with if they don't sort themselves out.

Matt77 Posted: 08:32 Apr02 2020 Post ID: 3450297
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
They really blamed other countries for the outbreak?!?! Are they stupid? Everyone knows for a FACT that the virus originated in Wuhan, China. I still stay strong in my belief that China created the coronavirus in a lab, and accidentally released it. Chinese markets have existed for centuries, yet we have never seen this virus. If my theory was the case, it would explain all the secrecy and blaming that's been going on. They would never admit publicly that they were creating a bio-weapon. The dictatorship will suppress as much as they can and for as long as possible, and hope that other countries forget about it.

Hopefully several countries cut ties with China, and force them to rethink the way they operate as a country domestically and internationally. Huawei have always been shady too. There was some sort of phone hacking scandal with them I think, but I don't know enough about it.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Sanzano Posted: 10:02 Apr03 2020 Post ID: 3450307
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I agree with you Matt, I think the Chinese were secretly developing some kind of bio weapon that somehow got out of the laboratory. The Chinese seem too eager to tell lies, they're covering something up they don't want the rest of the world to know about. I can't fathom the reason why they are dishonest about the number of people that died in China. It's obvious they are not telling the truth when you compare their death rate to the rest of the world, it's ridiculously low in comparison.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close