Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Tier Lists - Useless Information, Click Bait, or Genuinely Helpful?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted: 03:33 Sep26 2023 Post ID: 3459814
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Does anyone use tier lists for games? From time to time we publish tier lists for some games, but what makes them useful?

Just the list, or lots of description? I see a lot of sites just giving a list and not much else, and I think, generally, to a lot of people that probably isn't too helpful.

I like to publish lists with some reasons to back up the choices etc... But they take a long to do, and with everyone publish their lists it's hard to get traffic for them.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
VitalazySensei Posted: 07:37 Sep26 2023 Post ID: 3459816
VitalazySensei
Post Likes: 17
+
Hi Mr. Richard
Tier list depend on opinion, meaning if posted from the site itself, it may qualify only severel people.
It might be better to add a way to make it easier to make tier lists in submissions.
While the usefulness: actually useful for me
Tier list can be used most of the times in fighting games like SSBB.
Like lets say:
S+ Meta Knight, Wolf, etc.
S Donkey Kong etc.
(Simpli an example)
Tier lists are mostly used for beginners trying to learn how to use the such characrers, but because there are so many, tier lists could help pick and if possible also add enough info to diferintiate (I can't spell the word ;-;) wich one is easier and harder to learn

As for the traffic, the most useful solution is more mods, you could bring back the mods if you are still in touch with them. (Extra: As for your information am was also an admin in a fandom, I'm used with all the site editing stuff, though I'm taking break so I can't help with that rn)
If not, well its more likely to simply pass the idea and find easier ways to upgrade the site....

« Last edited by VitalazySensei on Sep 26th 2023 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close