Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What happened to Dave?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted: 14:56 Sep27 2023 Post ID: 3459872
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Dave... Aeshma... One of the most polarizing characters ever to grace our boards... Whatever happened to him I wonder.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:42 Sep27 2023 Post ID: 3459880
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
He had another account Youkou, I think he posted last year and then disappeared.
Warrior13 Posted: 23:21 Sep27 2023 Post ID: 3459890
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Was he the one with that other site where some older SC peeps hung out? Or am I thinking of the wrong person? lol
Sanzano Posted: 15:42 Sep28 2023 Post ID: 3459902
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
If I remember correctly he had to resign from SuperCheats because of personal issues. I think the guy was Dutch, he was a very active member and then suddenly stopped.

What happened to Matt? He was another very active member who suddenly stopped posting. I remember him coming out as gay which couldn't have been easy for him or his parents as his older brother was also gay. He started playing Tennis, got a job, met someone he liked and then disappeared. I hope the guy found happiness, maybe one day he'll post and let us know how he is getting along.

Then there was that Darkboarder77 who hit rock bottom and found himself sleeping on a park bench because his flatmate was psychotic. His story would make a great film, he eventually met a girl and has sorted himself out.

steelersrock01 Posted: 17:58 Sep28 2023 Post ID: 3459904
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Warrior - you're thinking of other people. That site was PXE.

Dennis - yeah, hope Matt's doing well. Nice kid, I'm upset he doesn't play the Pickem with us anymore.
Sanzano Posted: 11:12 Sep29 2023 Post ID: 3459911
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I am too to be honest steelersrock01, it was Matt and me against the yanks (you and Warrior13) in their own back yard. If I remember correctly Matt tried to participate in the competition last year and it quickly became evident he had not been following the NFL as closely as he had previous years and he suddenly stopped with his picks.

I'm guessing Matt's loved up and there are far more exciting things to do in his spare time on a Sunday night than picking winners in NFL football games.

An interesting character who used to post here was a guy called NintendoDude, or something like that. Turns out he is a prison guard in the US (might have been Canada thinking about it) who trained Ju-Jitsu with Georges St-Pierre, one of the greatest UFC fighters to ever enter the Octogon. If you don't follow the UFC, Georges St-Pierre was the bad guy at the start of Captain America The Winter Soldier who had that epic fight with the hero aboard the boat.

Warrior13 Posted: 04:00 Oct01 2023 Post ID: 3459917
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I think Matt just got busy with life. Happens with all of us.

Wish he could fine the time to stop in, but I understand.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close