Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knives Out

Knives out crashing my computer after 3 minutes playing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

albaderean Posted at: 15:15 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460136
albaderean
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was playing like normally, first time playing this game and suddenly my PC got frozen and the sound glitched (like TRRRRRRRRRRRRRR), does anyone know why it happens? My computer has 12gb ram, Win10 x64, nVidia Gt620 and Core I3 540
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
VitalazySensei Posted at: 21:58 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460137
VitalazySensei
Post Likes: 17
+
+
Playing Monster Hunter Tri on my wii ended up the same, TRRRRRRRR, and a screen frozen close to like a transition.. I think its the same, though I dunno why.
VitalazySensei Posted at: 22:01 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460138
VitalazySensei
+
+
Btw, welcome to Super Cheats !! Hope you will enjoy the cheats and walkthroughs here, and you are also welcomed at the General chat and the other forums that are active!

« Last edited by VitalazySensei on Oct 14th 2023 »
Fallen-Abyssal Posted at: 22:17 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460139
Fallen-Abyssal
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hi! I'm also new here, but Vitalazy showed me this site... Welcome!

On your previous post, plenty of people experience it, including me and it does seem Vitalazy too experienced it.
Its a unique game crash that happens ocasionally, if I am not wrong, it can happen also from hacked games, maybe also because your firewall rejects it. I'm not sure though, those are only suggestions..
Cheers
hope you enjoy SuperCheats!
"You are your own greatest asset"
VitalazySensei Posted at: 23:32 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460144
VitalazySensei
+
+
Fallen-Abyssal said:Hi! I'm also new here, but Vitalazy showed me this site... Welcome!

On your previous post, plenty of people experience it, including me and it does seem Vitalazy too experienced it.
Its a unique game crash that happens ocasionally, if I am not wrong, it can happen also from hacked games, maybe also because your firewall rejects it. I'm not sure though, those are only suggestions..
Cheers
hope you enjoy SuperCheats!

Quite possible, if it continues to crash when you play, I think your computer is "incapable" (less probable with your 10GB RAM) or your computer just "can't" play 'knives out'.

« Last edited by VitalazySensei on Oct 14th 2023 »
VitalazySensei Posted at: 23:36 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460145
VitalazySensei
+
+
-------------------------- Your post has been flagged by our system as containing words which we have previously linked to spam and hacker threads, so we have auto-blocked this post while we wait for an admin to manually approve it. Really sorry if you are a legitimate poster, but at the moment we have a few people spoiling the forums for the many with their spam and game hack posts. -------------------------
VitalazySensei Posted at: 23:37 Oct14 2023 Post ID: 3460146
VitalazySensei
+
+
Btw just note, that up there is what happens when you paste a URL in here when your account is still new..
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close