Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Bloons TD 6

Bloons TD 6 DDT counters

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

VitalazySensei Posted at: 10:19 Dec10 2023 Post ID: 3460326
VitalazySensei
Post Likes: 17
+
+
DDTs are naturally hell for any newbie in the game, preventing most newbies to beat round 100.... Here I will be listing severel counters I use against DDTs, if any of u guys got any more ideas or other towers for countering ddts, joim the forum Smile

1. Super Glue, not cheap, but with corrosive and a MIB tower (Monkey Intellegence Bearau) it will sweap DDTs on its own.

2. Perma Spike, perma spike with alchemist buffs (suggested permabrew, but its like 60k-ish so its damn expensive, just normal alchemsit buff should be fine), just leave it a bit, when a DDT rush comes at round 98 (the first major DDT rush round) the permaspikes should sweep... (ofc better if its not perma-spike alone)

3. Icicle Impale, I dont have much to say about this, just a MIB and maybe a alchemist to buff, it should be a pretty ez sweep.

I will add more counters soon below...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
VitalazySensei Posted at: 10:20 Dec10 2023 Post ID: 3460327
VitalazySensei
Post Likes: 17
+
+
Also I forgot to put the total price u need to buy each of these upgrades. Ill do that prob soon, but for now, I gtg...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close