Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I'll read your dreams!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
spyro madgirl Posted: 07:52 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 433003
spyro madgirl
Post Likes: 0
+
thats weird... you should see the state of her bedroom!
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bugzy mapenguin Posted: 15:35 Sep25 2005 Post ID: 433666
bugzy mapenguin
+
i dreamt a fox was in my teachers garden and ate all the mud
weird?

Cows.
annabel Posted: 02:55 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434651
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
...... I am clueless about that one bugzy. Juli if you can read every dream tell me this one. I was standing in the centre of egypt. Holding the three egyptain god cards from the card game Yugioh. There was a statue. The cards came to life. Then obelisk the tormentor stood behind a real obelisk (Which is a giant tower that was used to pray to the gods of egypt) Then the winged dragon of ra stood behind the real egyptian god ra (or sometimes called re). but slifer the sky dragon still stood behind me. Obelisk the tomentor went away along with the statue obelisk. And the winged dragon of ra went away with ra (re). And me and slifer the sky dragon went away together.

Explain.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
die_zombie Posted: 04:04 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434676
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
well, when i was young, i had a nightmare about a old zombie grandma lady, and whetever she touched would perish instantly, and ofcoarse, she followed me around constantly and i was always on the run, this nightmare haunted me for years, and it usually ended in my death, and a wet bed, lmao
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
annabel Posted: 04:19 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434682
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Sep-2005 die_zombie said:well, when i was young, i had a nightmare about a old zombie grandma lady, and whetever she touched would perish instantly, and ofcoarse, she followed me around constantly and i was always on the run, this nightmare haunted me for years, and it usually ended in my death, and a wet bed, lmao
Does this have anything to do with your username?lol

It means a dead lady who must have liked to torture kids or who really hated you and/or your family. She's just a dead person entering your dreams, A spirit from the dead. You could say she could be the spirit of fear. If you ever have this dream again. YOU attack her. No fear means no death. Show no fear. Even when you wake up show no fear to her. If you do she will know she had a victory and will return. But if the dream has stopped, a few times you must have had no fear. If she does return. SHOW NO FEAR. Because if she is the spirit of fear. And she doesn't cause fear. She will be
p-i-s-s-e-d.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

RJ Fighter Posted: 04:47 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434692
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Ok, I usually have dreams similar to this one, where they cut off when it all starts getting good. It sucks, really. Also, most of the "short-ended" dreams like this one have to do with Mewtwo in some form or fashion.

Anyways..

Ok, My dream starts out with me walking into some kind of gigantic stadium. Grey walls, with a blue mat for a floor. I look around and see all the characters of SSBM standing around on their respective icons (Mario standing on a mushroom mat, Jiggypuff on a pokeball mat, etc). The center of the room is empty. Everyone is looking around, seeming to wait for someone. I notice one character is missing. I look around and count...

G&W, Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Bowser, Peach, DK, CFalcon, Fox, Falco, Ganondorf, Link, Young Link, Zelda, Samus, Ice Climbers, Kirby, Ness, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pichu, Marth, Roy, Yoshi...

One missing. Before I figure out who it is, the dream cuts. WTF.

And here's what you'd expect of me. The missing character from the game was Mewtwo. -_-
annabel Posted: 04:55 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434700
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
It means that you are so attatched to mewtwo. Your mind can't take anymore mewtwo. Your soul has been crowded by mewtwo. And it can't move so in your dream it has every gamming person that has been rejected by your mind because of mewtwo. Soon you will start to live in a fantasy world of mewtwo. You will get a imaganary friend named mewtwo.

RJ Fighter Posted: 05:08 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434709
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 26-Sep-2005 annabel said:It means that you are so attatched to mewtwo. Your mind can't take anymore mewtwo. Your soul has been crowded by mewtwo. And it can't move so in your dream it has every gamming person that has been rejected by your mind because of mewtwo. Soon you will start to live in a fantasy world of mewtwo. You will get a imaganary friend named mewtwo.
O_o

I think I'm a little too old for the fantasy thing and the imaginary friend thing.

>___>
Good Wolf Posted: 05:19 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434714
Good Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
But in time it will happen. Annabel isn't lying.
I am a dream reader........
annabel Posted: 05:22 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434717
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Good Wolf? Who are you?

Good Wolf Posted: 05:24 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434719
Good Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
You know who I am Annabel. A old friend of yours from real life.
Aeshma Posted: 05:24 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434720
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
annabel, I already know that's another account you have made, so don't talk to yourself...
ducky2 Posted: 05:27 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434722
ducky2
+
People seem to get desperate to talk to someone these days, even if it's themselves.
Good Wolf Posted: 05:29 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434723
Good Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
lol you got the trick. I am Annabel. how'd you know? my sig I bet. there are only two dream readers on the site. Me and juli. lol
RJ Fighter Posted: 05:29 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434724
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 26-Sep-2005 ducky2 said:People seem to get desperate to talk to someone these days, even if it's themselves.
lol.

I smell BS in this thread. I'm outta here.
musclecarman Posted: 10:43 Sep27 2005 Post ID: 436095
musclecarman
Forum GuestMember
+
OK let see if you can figur out this one I was in the middle of a war it went on for hours on hours evntuly I found an up grade for a shot gun on the ground so I put it on my shot gun I pointed it at one opent and shot it killed every one but be!!!
[][/img]what up my avy is a nissan 350Z I took the picture at a car lot plz. visit : http://s14.invisionfree.com/missan350/index.php
annabel Posted: 17:35 Sep27 2005 Post ID: 436622
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay it sounds like you like shoot out games and war movies. I'm right? And you like to sing the alphabet because of your last word (joke) Well it seems you are good at video games. Simple as that.

Devil Master Posted: 21:41 Sep27 2005 Post ID: 436924
Devil Master
Forum GuestMember
+
I was dreaming I was in passageway that had a whole much of doors.Then
I ran to the end an open one of doors.Inside was a little ball that had my name.I was about to pick it but then I heard a sinster laugh I
turn around to see who it was but then there was green light everywhere and then I fell dead.

The devil is with in us all
annabel Posted: 00:22 Sep28 2005 Post ID: 437232
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Sep-2005 Devil Master said:I was dreaming I was in passageway that had a whole much of doors.Then
I ran to the end an open one of doors.Inside was a little ball that had my name.I was about to pick it but then I heard a sinster laugh I
turn around to see who it was but then there was green light everywhere and then I fell dead.
The spirit of dreams. It can bring happy dreams and scary dreams. Like die_zombies dream it was a spirit. Exept this spirit has two souls. a good one and a bad one. That what makes you have nightmares and good dreams. Every dream you have has been created by this spirit.

die_zombie Posted: 04:07 Sep28 2005 Post ID: 437355
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
^or maybe hes been reading too much harry potter, lol

thanks for the reponse annabel...er, good wolf, annabel, person...btw, the dreams have long stopped been happening...the old women was my old schools, secretary (shes not dead though, and she wasnt a frightening lady, very kind), who happened to live next door to our old house, maybe i just dont like being around old people because they remind me of death...*shrugs*
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close