Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

KH2 things I'm asking, or am I, I've confused myself, dang! (Everyone allowed or are you, Not Again!)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
KH2 Info Dude 1st Posted at: 11:12 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 426024
KH2 Info Dude 1st
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i would just like to say that: I am the first person to post this, or am I? I did it again must fight my confusion, yes I'm back to normal or am I, Yes it worked. Anyhoo the question is:

Is Kingdom Hearts 2 more violent or is it more romantic than the original? I personally think both KH2 is more violent and romantic, but that's my opinion, what is your opinion.

(If at any time a Mod says they will close it, I must do a speech before it will close.)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:40 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 426493
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think it will be both seeing that there older in this one *WINK* *WINK* and one more thing dont make the titel so long thats all
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:46 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 428507
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think the story is going to much deeper and less childish. It will hopefully be a teen rating. Which means it will be less childish but of course it is still RP.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:04 Sep26 2005 Post ID: 434822
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also believe this story will be more less childish, cause everyone is grown up now. And indeed much more deeper than the last one was. Romance I believe will happen in the game, and the ones most likely to do it will be Sora and Kairi.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
stompy Posted at: 04:09 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 451613
stompy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm true most prob. this will be true. (i also get that from the screen shots ive seen)
twohearts11 Posted at: 19:44 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615611
twohearts11
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its still kinda hard to believe kh1 was still E rated
zane10 Posted at: 12:27 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623340
zane10
+
+
yeah I mean comon and I think it will be both to
hey im back and better then ever and now ill be more active so hi and still need help on some games like smackdown vs raw 2007 and i might not be on because i live in another continent
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 20:09 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 624128
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im thinking thats true but i think destiny island is the last level in the game.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
zane10 Posted at: 02:57 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 624994
zane10
+
+
YEAH BUT MAYBE IT WILL FINALLY BE THE WORLD WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR "KINGDOM OF HEARTS' DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
hey im back and better then ever and now ill be more active so hi and still need help on some games like smackdown vs raw 2007 and i might not be on because i live in another continent
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 11:43 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627933
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Deep dive is the last world its just that in the ending they go back to destiny island
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 17:05 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628633
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Then how are goofy and donald and Mickey there? Thats right i saw the ending in japanises

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 09:32 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693857
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Kh2 Info Dude 1st here, reasons why it's RP and E is because they haven't decided the age rating until now. I think it'll be 12. It's strange wacthing 14 year olds act like 10, now it's 15 and it looks more mature.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

I have an annoucement, I have done what litttle MO has done, Dislocated my Knee
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 10:26 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694003
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys i just figured out that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be rated T for teen, 13 and up due to fantacy violence and use of alcholal in Port Royal]

Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 10:49 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 707842
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You sure cause I saw ESRB, Then I saw e10.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:51 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713782
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Feb-2006 Sera_reincarnate said:Hey guys i just figured out that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be rated T for teen, 13 and up due to fantacy violence and use of alcholal in Port Royal]
Well, I think a better reason is because it's more violent then the first. But a "T" rating all because of beer, I don't think so.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
shady4eva Posted at: 21:22 Mar01 2006 Post ID: 713898
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Kingdo hearts i love that games ever since the 5h grade (when it came out for me). I thought it was pretty dramatic with the sory line.The action was one of the best though.so its pretty much both and i am expecting more of both from Kingdom hearts2.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:19 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714328
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Mar-2006 shady4eva said:Kingdo hearts i love that games ever since the 5h grade (when it came out for me). I thought it was pretty dramatic with the sory line.The action was one of the best though.so its pretty much both and i am expecting more of both from Kingdom hearts2.
All you gotta do is wait 4 more weeks, and the game FINALLY comes out.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:33 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714338
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
FINALLY all my dreams will come true!!! And I hope Cloud will be in KH2 I know Sephiroth is, and Yuna thats cool, OH I alsow know Tifa will also be in the game.
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:10 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 715070
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah she comes in when Sepheroth and cloud are fighting.
DESTRUCTION Posted at: 17:47 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743565
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i hope the boss batlles are harder than kh1
those who know nothing, can understand nothing
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close