Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Team Random Nonsense!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 18:47 Oct05 2005 Post ID: 451044
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
lol i do! give me a position
Legendaries are number #1!!!!!!!!!!
please join teams at SHINY LATIOS, FIRESTORM and MONSTERMASTER X , you will like it.
P.S.im also legendarypokemon2 and latiosfan!
Shruikan Posted: 18:54 Oct05 2005 Post ID: 451061
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
PAGGA...

(Dont post here for a while - I'll bump it later.)
Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 18:59 Oct05 2005 Post ID: 451077
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
+
k ill be waiting
please join teams at SHINY LATIOS, FIRESTORM and MONSTERMASTER X , you will like it.
Shruikan Posted: 19:47 Oct05 2005 Post ID: 451194
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
It was a perfectly ordinary day in the quiet city of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and of the many schools there, we?ll focus on one in particular ? Oompaville High. In room 409, a chemistry lab, there was a class going on. But not just any chemistry class ? They were dealing with the erratically spontaneous element Triseptunium, so they were covered down to the toes with protective suits.
One particular student, Robert, had a miniscule hole in the pointer finger of his suit. He didn?t even notice it, because it was so small. But, little did he know that this tiny hole would change his life forever.
During their experiment, Robert was submerging his IP240 mallet into the Triseptunium, when he accidentally dipped his finger into the liquid, getting a single drop of it on his finger. He didn?t even notice, and continued on with his day as normal.
Next period, during his Pre-Cal test he had completely forgotten to study for, he got stuck on a particularly problematic problem. He looked around at his friend Enrique, as if to glean the answers from him. Apparently, that?s exactly what Amanda in the next row thought. She ratted on him, and the teacher stood up and walked toward him. He nervously started biting his nails, a gruesome habit of his, and unwittingly he passed that same drop of Triseptunium into his bloodstream. I won?t speak of his punishment ? it doesn?t matter.
That night, he literally couldn?t sleep because of a killer headache, so he suffered a long night even with two bottles of aspirin.
The next day, his parents took him to the doctor to see what was wrong with him, and solemnly, Dr. White told Robert he had Hyperopia, a disease that would claim his life. Surprisingly, he refused to elaborate. The family fled the office in tears.
Later that day, while he was brooding, Robert suddenly had a sharp pain in his head. Suddenly, it exploded and a new head took its place ? that of a grasshopper. Before long, Robert had mutated into a full-fledged, 371-foot tall grasshopper.
He stormed the city, eating Amanda and Enrique along the way. Suddenly, a ginormous semi-truck fell out of the sky and splattered Robert on it?s windshield. Everyone cheered, and the semi went back into the sky. Then, PAGGA dissected Robert, hoping to discover what happened, but instead they found a tiny green alien, screaming Help me!! Help me!!? They got annoyed at its high-pitched voice, so they shot it, and all was good in Chattanooga.

Pan is back! Join Team Random Nonsense! Email me if you like at [email protected]! Read John 3:16 - it's good stuff! Avatar by Shadow/SpiritGX - DO NOT STEAL, I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING. >>http://www.drop6.com/mpcomp.htm
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 19:52 Oct05 2005 Post ID: 451204
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
+
cool story.(why do i have to get eaten.-_-
SpiritGX Posted: 11:07 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 451910
SpiritGX
+
I wanna be in it. So does the other me.
~SGX~
Shruikan Posted: 17:36 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452585
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
Well whats your name? I'd be happy to add you.
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 19:40 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452809
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
+
the chesse lol.(on the picked people)
pantalaimon01 Posted: 21:45 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 452971
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
You made a funny, but I meant your real name. Or Shadow's real name. Or Spirit - Ah, whatever. Just give me a name, somebody!
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
pyromaniac5 Posted: 23:23 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 453056
pyromaniac5
+
Lol, that was random....
When things go bump in the night...

Bump back.
SpiritGX Posted: 11:57 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 453456
SpiritGX
+
Some one go read MY random story in G&A. I bumped it yesterday with this self.

Real name, don't laugh, aaack, cough, hick: Amanda... god I hate my name... too common.
~SGX~
pantalaimon01 Posted: 17:56 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454272
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
I like it... >_<

Lol, I really do. Thanks.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
jesseduff123 Posted: 18:23 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454337
jesseduff123
Forum GuestMember
+
I wanna join!
Shruikan Posted: 20:24 Oct07 2005 Post ID: 454535
Shruikan
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure thing, you are in like... uhh, quetzalopticus. >_<
pantalaimon01 Posted: 13:59 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 458874
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
*bump*

Geez, post people! Look alive! lol
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 15:28 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 459042
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
+
im alive.lol, so hows the team?
pantalaimon01 Posted: 23:34 Oct09 2005 Post ID: 459998
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
Dead, obviously. You'd think this one would have a little more success than Drumline, but no... I'm bumping this as I speak.
ShadowGX Posted: 11:07 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460547
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
I can't get on 'cause I got banned or I'd post alot. I like random stuff.
Baby I like it.
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 11:10 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460560
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
+
random stuff rules!so what random stuff you want to talk about?
pantalaimon01 Posted: 12:07 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460704
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
Ever taped a stuffed animal to a sibling's door? Good fun if you're in the right mood.
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close