Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

I'll be heading for a tournament in NY at the end of the month.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 20:26 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463361
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
http://home.comcast.net/~kirbysan/Gauntlet/Index.html

It'll be the first tournament I've gone to for over a year. Wish me luck!
Cylun Posted at: 21:40 Oct11 2005 Post ID: 463457
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good luck WoZ, have fun. I hope to see some vids of the upcoming tourney.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
nevake Posted at: 20:10 Oct12 2005 Post ID: 465161
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So I heard....gl WoZ.
ritt.no-ip.com
nintendo_dude Posted at: 11:06 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465881
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Good luck WoZ. Have a good time.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 06:42 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 478950
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Concider yourself lucky Cylun, i'm going to humble myself so none of these boards get closed. I was just getting started with you too...

WarriorofZarona, i'm sure you'll do fine at your tournament, as i will with mine. Just remember to stay focued and not let any other players get to your head, there's a lot that like to psyche you out when they're loseing. Probably didn't help much but it's the thought that counts. Oh and just hope there are a lot of Fox and Falco players, it's a garenteed win if so:D
DarkMarth Posted at: 07:59 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479050
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well first I would like to apologize to WarriorofZarono for getting off topic and having to close the fourm.

Now for Cylun I have no respect for you at all and I think nothing of you so don't bother posting anything back to me cause I wish not to talk to you agian.(like ProRoyPlayer said your lucky)

Good luck at the tournament WarriorofZarona! I can see you making it far, I think ProRoyPlayer covered all the basic's in the tournament haha, but stay focused and I can't wait to see the tournament video's if there are any.

I myself can't wait for the tournament that ProRoyPlayer and myself are entering,It should be very intenste, there will be alot of skilled SSBM players there!
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 10:02 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479214
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah there probably will be a few skilled SSBM players DarkMarth. But i'm not too concerned. They're probably all just average players, who know nothing but the basic controll layouts. You and I are way beyond that. But even so i can't wait to start SSBR so that way i can put Mellee to rest, and start beating the HECK out of people over the net. Hahahahahaha!
DarkMarth Posted at: 10:20 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479240
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
haha well said ProRoyplayer, well said you are right we will destory who ever enter's that tournament, I mean our skill is well enough to beat down anyone who doesn't know the advancements to the controls.

Even if they did im not to worried are you?

HAHAA SSBR will be awsome, not counting we will be known all over the net being the best Marth and Roy players there is today!
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 11:42 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479319
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Hey Good luck Woz... Look forward to reading you you do.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 14:20 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479455
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks for everyone's support. I'm using this tournament as an opportunity to see where I currently stand. As I said before, it's been a year since I've played in a competition, so this should be a good start.

I've already begun sparring with a friend of mine who plays a good Marth. I'll be a little more worried about the higher-up's from DA such as Wes, or Dave if he's entering. I plan not to underestimate anyone.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out after I get back.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 14:43 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479481
nintendo_dude
+
+
WoZ: good luck.
DarkMarth and ProRoyPlayer: known all over the net as the best Marth and Roy players eh? Hahahaha, liars.

I'm finished here...

DarkMarth Posted at: 15:31 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479542
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nintendo_dude....you call us liars? Why is that?
Now other then your totally off topic and you are pretty ignorent.

Yes we will be known as the best Marth and Roy players on the net, if you wish to test us wait till SSBR comes out then we will be more then happy enough to prove it to you.
WarriorofZarona Posted at: 17:29 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479724
WarriorofZarona
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SSBR will be a different game, just like SSBM is different from SSB. It will be a new gaming experience for all of us.

I would encourage our two new players to walk down that path of greatness. I'd like to see how far they get, because they're very spirited in doing so. I wish the both of you luck as well.
DarkMarth Posted at: 19:05 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479974
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well thank you WarriorofZarona and yes we do plan on being the best! thanks for your support...heh most people have no respect!
dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 22:38 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 480367
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and for good reason, because quite frankly, you aren't the first two who have tried to pass themselves off as the best players on the internet and crumbled miserably in practice. good luck, you'll need it if that tournament actually means anything on the competitive scene.

on a lighter note: good luck wozzy. :d
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:30 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480762
nintendo_dude
+
+
DarkMarth: because you have no evidence to proove you are amazing. I am by no means saying I am better than you. I would just like to see if you are as good as you say you are. I'm not trying to be a pain or anything but when SSBR comes out I'd like to see how skilled you really are and see if you are as good as you say you are. Like WoZ said I'd also like to see how far you get so good luck I guess. I know for sure I won't get very far.

I'm finished here...

DarkMarth Posted at: 13:20 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481514
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No offense taken Nintendo_Dude..its true we haven't proved we are the best marth/roy players.But yes when the Rev comes out I would be more then glad to challenge you and then prove it to you.I guess till we get some video's of our battles you just are either going to have to believe us or not believe us.

dizzy fuweiru, what do you think we are making all this up? haha why waste our time saying it if we weren't as good as we said.I saw Ken's and Azane's fights.There awsome yes, is it impossible to match there skill, no it isn't.I'm not saying im as good as them but im saying we are good enough where if came to battleing them win or lose it would be a close fight.That goes for me and ProRoyPlayer. Now I know theres millions of losers that get on here and go on saying that their the best and they never lose, but really they can't even do the wavedash or even beat a level nine com.But I can assure you that we are not one of them losers!

As far as good luck goes thanks, I may need it but hey four ways in final destination anything can happen!
dizzy fuweiru Posted at: 20:13 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482288
dizzy fuweiru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There are also plenty of losers who claim that they could give Ken a run for his money based on what they see in videos, but then they end up getting five-stocked in a four-stock match. ;x

Please don't be one of those losers either, thanks.
ritt.no-ip.com - roy is top tier. (no, not really, you dolt.)
ProRoyPlayer Posted at: 22:40 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482552
ProRoyPlayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Listen. I was enjoying my day, finished beating a few punks in SSBM then desided i'd write some nice posts, until i entered here, and seen this display of ignorance. I am truely disgusted in both Dizzy fruit, and Nintendo_Dipshit. DarkMarth may not put all his amazing SSBM fights on the net like Ken and Azen did, but his skills, and mine, are way above average, we just don't feel the need to prove to the world that we're good, when we know we are. If i have to make a music video just like that wound of the wind video Ken made, i will, and shock the life out of all you geeks. Once you see it there will be no hate messages, just fan mail. Disrespecting DarkMarth wounds me well, him and i are beyond the best, the best is bad to us, we're that good. Now. If i don't start getting some proper respect, and i don't see an apoligy towards DarkMarth there's gonna be trouble. I'll flippin stock each and everyone of your asses, plug in a gamecube, select vs melee and beat the stuffing out of each and everyone you panzys in a five stock match, with five heads left. So calm the *** down, and stop replying unless it's supporting us. I hope i made myself perfectly clear on this topic. Farthermore, any one of you can make assumptions on what you believe is true about us, it doesn't make a difference, because all you people are is words on a forum board, your opinions mean jack sh!t. unlike the ones known as ken, azen, chillin, and dave...DarkMarth and i weren't given the opertunity to travel around the globe proven that we can win a few half-ass tournaments. And i apoligise if this was off topic a tad, but it had be said. I'm leaving, going to try to enjoy the rest of my night, hopefully there will be no more disrespect towards the two Master lords of SSBM
DarkMarth Posted at: 22:52 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482565
DarkMarth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well said Prince Roy. It means a lot to me knowing you care for my well being. Atleast you have much more respect then these ***-clownz. I mean, since we came onto this forum all we got was disrespect, and all we speak is the truth. Now there's a quote that goes very well at this moment. "The truth hurts...don't it?" That's that, that's it. Anymore of this nonsense and i'll have to find away to challange you all over the net, and beat ya's too a bloody pulp, if i hear one more ignorant comment concerning me or ProRoyPlayer, it won't be pretty. Don't take us for granted, we are the future of that game, and we'll be top notch players at SSBR, hell, even the designers of the game will tremble before wanting to take us on, they'll be adding our names to the credits, at the top ofcourse. Now if you'll excuse me i have some ladies to attend to...It's not the japanese prono most of you spend hours a day on, it's a full pledge real one, with big tits and a nice ***. I'm sure you've seen the kind on television. Well anyway, smell ya's later.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 239900

Post Top
Click to close