Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Iron Phoenix

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:42 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52744
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
Chapter 4 Clash of Steel Roy VS Sion
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN the Elder said. Roy was feelinggreat to fight the legendaey Sion.Roy thought through his head:What is that thing on his back?Sion took the big thing off his back and took off the cover.The crowd went wild saying:What is that!?Roy was feeling fear for the first first time;What the hell is that thing!?Sion looked at him with satisfaction and said:You want to know what this is?It is the sword called Baku.Baku means {big}in chinese.It is 7`0 in length
and 2`0 in width.

Roy and the the crowd were all quiet.Sion was thinking about the last time he took the sword out on Artemis.Sion looked at Roy and said:you were trained by Artemis.You have the same look that Artemis had when I faced him.Roy was amazed.You knew my master?Roy said surprisingly. Enough talk lets go!Sion said swinging his humongous sword to the ground.Roy pulled out the Fate and got into his fighting stance.

Roy began by coming at Sion with his new techniqe by watching Viper.It was called the Tempest of fate.Roy came in a speed faster than light and swung his sword at Sion.Sion Blocked the attack swinging his sword faster than Roy!The impact was so powerful that it made a earthquake!Roy stood there and asked:How in the world were you able to swing that big sword with power and speed!?Sion smirked.If you have been traning with this sword for 21 years you would know how!Roy was just standing there.Sion said:they dont call me legendary for nothin!Sion jumped high in the air and shouted Shotgun Fury!He swung his sword as hard as he could and a whole bunch of orange spheres of energy came towards Roy.

Roys sword Was glowing in a tinted blue color.It put Roy in a trance.It was a white light that appered to him.It said:swing the sword with focus and purity and shout Pheonix Roar!Roy got out of the trance and swung his sword while saying Pheonix Roar!It was a Fusion of the Dark lightnig and Eternal flame. A Pheonix came out of the blade and went through Sions attack!It hit Sion and Sion was coming to the ground like a speeding bullet.Sion hit the ground with so much force it made a crater bigger than the town!the medical team came and said he was knocked out.

Roy was sent to his room for his warriors ceromony tommorow.He was constently asking himself what the hell happened out there? A woman came in.roy called out Lena? It was not Lena the woman said its just the begining.Roy asked himself who is she?TO BE CONTINUED...If you liked it just post it. AND thank you for the advice Raikou,nintendo dude,and Joslifer!!^_^

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Raikou Posted: 17:32 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52780
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
No prob! Just helpin a fellow writer.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:53 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 52928
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
No prob man.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:33 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53273
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
What should be the woman`s name that meets Roy? I will let you guys and girls decide.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:42 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 53274
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
And what do you think shold happen I was gonig to make her an ally that has an secret crush on Roy is this a good idea? I am gonig to make a little bit of funny parts.espeicaily when he meets another ally named Tyson! I finally got a nice avatar!!^_^

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:12 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53379
nintendo_dude
+
Cool avatar.I cant think of any names though.

I'm finished here...

Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:14 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53637
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Thanks nd! I will call her faith.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:59 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53655
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Chapter 5 Faith Asura
Roy thought through his mind:what does she mean by the beginning? The woman went from her serious mood to her childish mood: HI my name is Faith. You must be Roy. Your kinda cute in person! Faith was
known to flirt with any guy she thinks is cute.Roy was blushing. Faith went back to her topic:I heard that you unleashed the Immortal Slash
on Sion. Roy got up from his bed in a serious face:That is what that attack was called!?

Faith was no where to be found.Roy ran around the corner of the hallway and found Faith flirting with Sion.
Sion tried to avoid her. Faith said:Please Sion just one little kiss on the cheek. Sion was blushing and went into serious mood and said:NO!! Sion Ran with a speed faster than a horse! Faith was mumbling to herself: darn I almost had him. Faith saw Roy and said anyways the elder said I should go with you on your journey. Roy said: No way! Not after you scared off Sion! when if you see another guy you like on my journey you will scare that fool off!

Faith put on a cat like face and said seductivly:I will make it worth your while. Roy`s face turned into a red color. Faith said:The next town is called Tolibi. The mayor there is supposed to know evreything. Plus the town is a arcade/casio too! Roy went back to his room and Lena was there. she gave him a mystic knapsack that can hold as many things as he wants! Roy also got prize money for winning the macthes he won before he faced Sion. He bought supplies while Faith kept flirting with evreybody. Roy went on his journey.

Roy and Faith were walking in the field and ran into Sion. Faith did her ussual routine and kept asking Sion to be her boyfriend. Sion said he would if he could talk to Roy. Faith got loud and said:ALRIGHT!!! Sion congradulated him and gave him the earth gem. Roy`s eyes were widened:what is this? Sion said: You see the 3 holes in your imprint of the Pheonix? Put it in its eye section.Roy clicked it in. Sion said goodbye and ran from Faith.

When that happened a demon poped out and said:Yummy dinner! Faith took out a
whip that was surrounded in a pink aura. She swung the whip and said
lovely destuction! Roy`s jaw droped to the ground as the demon was
obleitirated. Faith said:I may be a girl but I will kill you if you mess with my boyfriend ROY. Roy yelled out loud: I AM NOT YOUR FRIIGGIN BOYFREID!!!! Faith replied in a cute tone: Dont deny our love! TO BE CONTINUED...If you liked it post it HOMIES!!!!^_^

nintendo_dude Posted: 09:55 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 53852
nintendo_dude
+
Like it so far.Faith is a good name.Anyway I cant change my avatar.

I'm finished here...

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:48 Jan13 2005 Post ID: 54128
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Thanks nd and go to google to get a sweet avatar you will like. It is a nintendo sign that says Nintendo game freak.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:14 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54334
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Now lets see... What should happen in the next chapter? Any ideas?

Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:19 Jan14 2005 Post ID: 54426
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I am letting evreyone be in it!

nintendo_dude Posted: 11:07 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54703
nintendo_dude
+
I changed my avatar and I know how but thanks anyway.Also I wont get a nintendo avatar,music is cooler.

I'm finished here...

Xtreme gamer Posted: 12:09 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54774
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Ill try to find you a sweet avatar!

nintendo_dude Posted: 12:24 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54792
nintendo_dude
+
Nah its ok I like this one but thanks anyway.

I'm finished here...

joslifer1 Posted: 18:50 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 55005
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry but I'm too lazy to read all that...I got stuck in the second chapter...but what I've read was good! ^_^
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:37 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 55019
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Ok I will make the other chapter on teusday.

nintendo_dude Posted: 05:56 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55133
nintendo_dude
+
I've just glanced at it all.What I noticed entirely has been good.

I'm finished here...

joslifer1 Posted: 22:09 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 67037
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
...Is it Tuesday yet?
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
gamenerd Posted: 22:45 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 67066
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah...
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close