Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

You wanna a Dragon??? Ohhhh.... Sparkly Dragon.....THEN CLICK HERE YOU FRIGGIN' ARSE!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Raikou Posted: 19:40 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50073
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
TEAM REAVER HERE!!!!! You want to join? Go ahead! but follow the rules... AND IF I CATCH YOU TOUCHING MY DRAGON I'LL KILL YOU!!!

lol, to join fill out this form:

Name: Kian
Dragon's name: Nightmare
Dragon's color: Black
Dragon's species: Demonic Dragon

When you are done I will approve you (Ususally) and give you a dragon egg, you need to post on THIS TOPIC 5 times before it will hatch and the post needs to be signifigant, not spam or just a letter to get a post. These are the types of Dragon you can choose from:

Black Arsenal: Black or Dark Blue
Chinese Legend: Blue, Green, or Greenish-blue
Desert Wylder: Gold, Yellow, Brown, Red, or Orange
Ice Dweller: White, grey, or icey blue
Demonic Dragon: ((Evil and very hard to tame... Only I can approve you for one of these!!)) Only black

Alright come and join the team!! I will make a Dragon tournament topic soon, and also a human tourny.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:01 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50077
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Name:Auron Lionhart
Dragon`s name:Shadowfiend
Dragon`s color:black
Dragon`s species:Black Arsenal

instagram: solidaritysterl
Raikou Posted: 17:48 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50596
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
^_^ Good your in her is your egg, *Hands Auron a black dragon egg* Now remeber it won't hatch until you have 5 posts on THSI TOPIC, you have one already.
I sit in the cold dark night...Alone in this world...No friends...No family...Death looks through my window and I accept it...A darkness so sweet...It fills my body with evil and greed... I rule you...I am the darkness inside of you...Don't fight it...
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:07 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50636
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Cool thanks for my dragon egg.*trembles with excitment*

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:09 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50637
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
My Dragon will be a boy and he will be the strongest Black Arsenal ever!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:13 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50638
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I will train him by letting him fight other dragons that includes yours Raikou.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:17 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50645
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
When he is raised a tough,strong,and fast dragon we will be known as the SHADOW BROTHER HOOD!!!!!

Raikou Posted: 14:55 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51758
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok, X, double posts don't count. But, I'll let it slide since your knew.

*The dragon egg trembled in X's hands. It cracked, and a small dragon head poked out of the egg.*

Congratulations X!!

*Kian's Demonic Dragon, Nightmare walked over to the hatching in X's arms and bent it's head way down to sniff at it. Nightmare roared happily*

Nightmare likes him! How cute!!

*Nightmare walked away his 50 foot -long tail barely missing Kian's head. he went by a tree and layed down, he looked like a black mountain with the sunset behind him*
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:26 Jan08 2005 Post ID: 51911
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Thanks!(Auron almost pees on himself)I will raise him to be as strong as Nightmare!

Raikou Posted: 19:22 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52380
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
No problem, and the bathrooms are over there. *She pointed right to two doors*
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:43 Jan09 2005 Post ID: 52407
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
holy crap I better go then.(Auron takes over 15 minutes peeing)AAAAAAAAAH that feels better! (Shadowfiend roars in laughter)

Raikou Posted: 17:52 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52793
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Umm your dragon can't roar yet, he is only as big as your forearm, and he can't breath fire until you have posted in this topic 50 times and without double posting.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:43 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52820
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Thats kinda messed up.I HAVE TO POST 50 TIMESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh...Im tired.

Raikou Posted: 19:46 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52822
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes, you do, otherwise there would be no point in doing this! It needs to be a challange, and remeber NO DOUBLE POSTS!! And it cannot be a stupid post either you need to keep track yourself too. Oh and I will make a RP about this in the Fan fic RP section so look for it.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:58 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52830
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Thats cool. I can talk to my dragon for 2 posts and feed it for a little bit.

Raikou Posted: 20:33 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52840
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes, but they can't be double posts.
gamenerd Posted: 21:33 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52858
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
On 05-Jan-2005 Raikou said:TEAM REAVER HERE!!!!! You want to join? Go ahead! but follow the rules... AND IF I CATCH YOU TOUCHING MY DRAGON I'LL KILL YOU!!!

lol, to join fill out this form:

Name: Kian
Dragon's name: Nightmare
Dragon's color: Black
Dragon's species: Demonic Dragon

When you are done I will approve you (Ususally) and give you a dragon egg, you need to post on THIS TOPIC 5 times before it will hatch and the post needs to be signifigant, not spam or just a letter to get a post. These are the types of Dragon you can choose from:

Black Arsenal: Black or Dark Blue
Chinese Legend: Blue, Green, or Greenish-blue
Desert Wylder: Gold, Yellow, Brown, Red, or Orange
Ice Dweller: White, grey, or icey blue
Demonic Dragon: ((Evil and very hard to tame... Only I can approve you for one of these!!)) Only black

Alright come and join the team!! I will make a Dragon tournament topic soon, and also a human tourny.
Name: Plaidy
Dragon's name: Firedrake
Color: Dark Blue
Species: Black Arsenal
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
dagoth_nabia Posted: 21:36 Jan10 2005 Post ID: 52859
dagoth_nabia
Forum GuestMember
+
ah ok looks like fun. ill do everything here b4 ur topic in role play Raikou

Name: Hiro Sky (one name like anna rose)
Dragons Name: Milo
Dragons Color: Icy Blue
Dragons Species: Ice Dweller

lol ty, sinceraly--Dag, oops i mean Hiro Sky. :P
I am not an active member. shut up and leave me be. im on like, once a month due to lack of getting here.
Raikou Posted: 07:57 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 52901
Raikou
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright your both in! *hands them both a dragon egg* Ok remember 5 posts till it hatches and NO DOUBLE POSTING!!! And no retardd posts either.
nintendo_dude Posted: 12:10 Jan11 2005 Post ID: 52937
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Nmae:Blaze
Dragon name:Flame
Dragons colour:Red
Dragon species:Desert Wylder
and raikou it was stupid to put 'YOU FRIGGIN ****' on the name of this topic,I dont want you banned or this topic deleted.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 228884

Post Top
Click to close