Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

KH gameshark help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

RikuIsMine Posted at: 14:54 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 487698
RikuIsMine
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yes, I'm new here (I signed up just to ask this question). I got pretty stuck on the second Riku battle (I thought it was going to be easy at first until I died ten times). So I bought a gameshark just for the occasion (I'm trying to beat KH1 and CoM before KH2 comes out). Although I don't have the gameshark yet, I've been hearing (and also saw a subject about it on this obard, but thought I'd get better attention by asking y'all straight forward) that gameshark deletes your game status and all and all just screws things up. I've worked hard to get where I am in KH, and when I do use the gameshark I don't want it to delete my precious game. I read on the other topic that you have to have the right gameshark codes in order for it not to screw up. So my question is, if I sue the gameshark, is my game doomed? And are those KH gameshark codes on here valid?

I know I'm probably wasting your time (and this might also get closed) can someone quickly help me out? I want to use the gameshark, but I'm pretty much scared that my KH game will be ruined if I do. And I already paid almost forty buck for the shark thing. :o
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:57 Oct25 2005 Post ID: 488348
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Ok, I can't help you with the gameshark, but I can help you beat Riku. The weapon of choice in this battle is the Olympia, that is the most powerful one you should have at this point. But Lady Luck is also a good opition. Magic won't affect Riku, but Aerora can still defend you pretty well. Take off some of the abilities you won't need, (Treasure Magnet and Jackpot), use those points for speical attacks, (Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, Strike Raid). The Arcanum will be the best here because it makes you untouchable, but only for a short time. Fill up your items with Hi-potions, Ethers, and Elixers, your gonna need 'em. When Riku unleashes his Sonic Blade, jump and glide around the battle field until he stops. This is more a battle of wit than of swords. All you need is a good stratgey and he's yours. Most of his attacks can be blocked or dodged, but hell if all else fails, head back to the Collosem, train up a bit, come back and open a can of butt-whoop on him! That's about all I can help with, try it out.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
RikuIsMine Posted at: 15:29 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489772
RikuIsMine
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks! I followed the strategy guide for KH and still can't beat Riku. I'm going to just keep trying. The problem I have is at the end when he's always in dark power mode.

Does anyone know about the gameshark codes though? I just don't want to mess up my game if I use the gameshark codes on this site.
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:55 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 490096
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gamesharks prove effective but are very risky. It can currupt your data and if it stays on your memory card it could lead to it getting wiped out. If data is currupted you may not be able to load it and sometimes it deletes your entire memory card. You wouldn't want to restart a 50 hour RPG game now would you? I suggest that you try to use skills instead of cheats. Plus, cheats would take the fun out of the game really.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:41 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492186
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
He's right. Ok, What level are you at?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close