Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join The Alliance!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

RKO-123 Posted: 20:00 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492230
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
This is the name of my team on my site, it includes over 30 members. Alright, if anyone wants to join, go ahead. In this team, you will either be made, a Legend Killer, A legend, a Superstar, A Star, A mananger, or just a member. So, if you got the skills to test yourself, join. Check out the other members as well

Leaders: RKO-123, Soucercer Of Wise, Mr. Kennedy

Legend Killers: RKO-123

Legends:

Superstars: Mr. Kennedy, Soucercer Of Wise

Stars:

Managers:

Beginner:
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Mr. Kennedy Posted: 20:03 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492239
Mr. Kennedy
Forum GuestMember
+
Introducing myself, weighing in at 148 pounds. MmmmmmMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........Kennedy!!!!......Kennedy.

Yes, we got our own team on this site as well. Things couldn't get any better.
I weigh in a approximate weight of 148 yes gained a pound, pounds. I am one of the smartest people on this planet. I'm a straight A student. MmmmmmMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....Kennedy!!!!......Kennedy
RKO-123 Posted: 20:06 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492246
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
It just speaks, Legend Killer, huh. Too bad Shane can't post here for the next few weeks, that sucks.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Mr. Kennedy Posted: 20:08 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492252
Mr. Kennedy
Forum GuestMember
+
SUCKS? That's just straight out unbearable! But, I know how much this site is about rules. So, as a gentlemen, I will obey them. I think I saw a challenge in the Forum Game thingy. I was snooping arund checking out the site. Let's go see it.
I weigh in a approximate weight of 148 yes gained a pound, pounds. I am one of the smartest people on this planet. I'm a straight A student. MmmmmmMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....Kennedy!!!!......Kennedy
RKO-123 Posted: 20:09 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492254
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure, why not. But we can't challenge them to nothing. We are just there to watch.
Aeshma Posted: 21:30 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492363
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Tomorow some people will be gone from this site and that's a promise...and no more teams for you RKO-123, you went to far here on SC.

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close