Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Kazuma The Hedghog; The SSJH Tornament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kazuma12 Posted: 22:21 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 508631
Kazuma12
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Chapter 1: The Begining
Long ago in the year 1992 the Internet game called TOME broadcasted to the Cyberworld unleashing great graphics and all of the updated technology to make it. Until a fearce battle broke loose unleashing the ultamite Enemy the SSJ Data wich is Data from one character who was deleted but never broke free from the grasp of the cyberworld and reborn as unknown Data that sucked everything in its path almost destroying TOME until Kenshin the Ultamiate Character in the game who created the game fought in an all out battle almost destroying TOME ONLINE. Using all of his Characters powers and making a new weapon called the D-Bug DataDrain Katana to drain the Data and destroy it and making the energy into parts of the game.But alot of energy was used to complete the attack thus causeing Kenshin to turn into stone and there Sanji [The creater of TOME and Kenshin.] continued to fix the problems in TOME trying to make Kenshin break out of the power he lost and make him normal as a admin again.So thus Sanji called his friends and told them to make Characters in TOME to become the best to guard TOME with there Elemental Powers.
13 YEARS LATER
"Ok Sanji...what!! So that what is happening to BlazeKing why isn't he guarding his part of TOME.....Oh ok...WHAT!!! You want me to make a Character and have him be trained by Kakashima the Master of Darkness and then have me take his job as a Guard in TOME. Im not sure but i will try.*Hangs up phone* Now to download the game and play. But what is his skills gonna be like..." [Hey my name is Kazuma and im 13 years old and this is how my life turns out to be in 5 days playing TOME ONLINE and training with alot of people] *Kazuma downloads TOMEONLINE and makes his own Character.*
(Name:Sokai
HairStyle:Spikey
HairColor:Blue
EyeColor:Purple
Skills:
Darkness Blast
DarkSummon
DarkShadow
DarkTransformation
SuperSpecial Skill:
Darkness Exploding Implant
Weapon(s}:Dark Katana)
"That should do." *Kazuma places the phoneline to his PS2 and takes the one from his computer and attaches it to the PS2 as well. Kazuma then puts in the disk to start the game.* "Now lets get this started!!" yelled Kazuma with exitmenta as he was playing the game. Kazuma was amused about the graphics and music of the game.As he tryed to find his way in the game he found a strange little character who seemed to be skillfull enough to be faster then the speed of light. Kazuma was amazed of the skills the character was doing in battle."Wow your strong can you train me please i just started this game and i want to know how to fight." Sokai asked the Character. The Character replied back."Indeed young fighter but first i must see if you are ready to face the Ultamite Terror in this game. If your not willing to take take your life as a Character then you shall not play this game and not train at all. This game is all about fun and how social you can be around others around the world." Out of the blue a Character who looked much like Shadow the Hedghog but blue and gray and has KatanaBlades came out of the training forum battered and wounded.
Bow down to me or i will have my Bason kill you.....What you think im joking im going to KILL you and have my Evil Hamster eat your orgains.Mwhahahahha!!! Im the best Tao Len and ShamanKing and Meegaman and Yugioh and Medabots and Sonic and Inuyasha fan
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaos Sephiroth Posted: 20:28 Nov07 2005 Post ID: 509569
Chaos Sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Nice one that is nice
Im Rouroni Ryuho of the Kenshin School of the Swordsmen
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close