Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

does anyone believe in alchemy???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
annabel Posted: 02:44 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521655
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah, But we know you are alive, Yet we don't know your address and some people are countries away. This proves we can't. But if this guy is dead. He should be able to telepathicly find out where we live then talk to us. Wrong again Wolfie.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:12 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521852
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Your stupidity never ceases to amuse me. Magic and telepathy are two different things. And as Holly's probably said at some point, those who don't believe in ghosts can't see them. There could be a ghost sitting right next to you and you wouldn't notice. In all likelihood, there probably is. There's no point in arguing something you don't understand, Annie. We both know you're not getting anywhere with this pointless negativity, so just quit while you have some dignity left.
annabel Posted: 14:03 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522172
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I never said I didn't belive in ghosts. I'm just saying this guy is very unlikely to be dead. I bet it's just Holly's second account. Telepathy and mgic are both from the "Impossible" Group as that a normal human can npot do this. Meaning they are part of the same group. Geez Wolfie, Don't embarrass yourself.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Bad Wolf Posted: 14:11 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522186
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
You'll be embarrassed when you get chewed out for ignoring a Super Mod, I promise you that. And I don't know if you'd noticed, but Holly doesn't exactly fit into the category of "normal". Meh, I really don't care. I'll leave you to your pointlss debating. Fact remains: Magic is possible, telepathy probably isn't. You can continue trying to convince yourself I'm wrong if you like, but I don't care.

*Leaves debate*
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:14 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522195
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Telepathy is merely an extremely difficult branch of magic. And it's also commonly misconcepted; people think that telepaths can read minds. The mind's not a book... it's a library, and you can't read the adult books when you're a kid.
annabel Posted: 14:16 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522197
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Don't call me a kid. I know perfectly well that 2dead4u is aluve and probably your second account. What do you take us for? Fools?

Bad Wolf Posted: 14:19 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522202
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Annie, everyone takes you for a fool because you are one. You're too stupid to realise the facts; that there is more to the world than you know. And if you'd even bother to read posts, you'd see that she didn't call you a kid. I will, though. Annie, you are a kid.

Besides, everyone knows that smoochum_princess is Holly's second account
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:19 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522203
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
I take YOU for a fool, yes... the fact remains though - Colin isn't me, and Colin isn't alive. Disprove either of those facts, then I take my hat off to your skill at lying.
annabel Posted: 14:20 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522205
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay, You give me solid proof that he's real.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:22 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522208
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Look, Holmes...

I have already said that the sceptical can't see spirits.

End of discussion!

You are the weakest link, goodbye!
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:24 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522211
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
The last resort of the master debator; "I can't prove my point, so you have to prove yours." Annie, we both know you're only asking that because you can't prove you're right (which you're not)
annabel Posted: 14:25 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522212
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
No, You're the weakest link. A poor old witch, No a hag! On a broomstick with the green sjkin and warts!

annabel Posted: 14:26 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522214
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Nov-2005 Bad Wolf said:The last resort of the master debator; "I can't prove my point, so you have to prove yours." Annie, we both know you're only asking that because you can't prove you're right (which you're not)
You can't prove your point. You're a fool to think that somethings real when somethings not. Go search up the "Lost sea scrolls" On Google. That'll prove my point.

Bad Wolf Posted: 14:29 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522217
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Annie, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you a Christian? How can you accuse me of believing something that's not true when you follow that rabble? And to be honest, I roffle at your idiotic perception of a witch. It shows just how stupid you truly are.
annabel Posted: 14:31 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522221
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Just go and look up the lost sea scrolls.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:40 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522229
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
You think THAT'S a witch? Kevin, move over, your status is being challenged... yes, I'm some ogre-resembling monstrosity who has nothing better than make up random lies about ghosts... *eye roll*

And shush now, because flaming's doing my smegging head in.
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:41 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522230
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Why should I waste my time looking for these scrolls, Annie? If I wanted to read fan fiction I'd go to FF&RP.
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:48 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522249
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
You can do tomorrow, to read my new installment. =P

All those in favour of locking this thread so I don't end up banned through provocation, say "aye" now.
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:52 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522257
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Aye. I. Eye. And all other conceivable spellings. I'm probably just being paranoid again, but I almost think Annie was trying to get us banned through provocation.
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:56 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522267
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
You think? *Dons detective outfit* Go forth and investigate, Watson...
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close