Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Tell something weird about yourself.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Juli Posted: 02:18 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 524299
Juli
Post Likes: 0
+
On 17-Nov-2005 liquidbutter said:Juan
Thanks God you aren't Hernan, if not, you would be killed by me!!!!!!!!

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Damn... My English still isn't perfect...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Shippo1 Posted: 02:37 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 524300
Shippo1
Forum GuestMember
+
Wierd things about me:well all my friends say I`m wierd,but in a good way.I guess that`s wierd
-Sometimes when I`m going to sleep and I turn off the light,I hear really wierd sounds
-I sleep with my overhead cieling light on most nights(because I don`t want to hear the freaky sounds)
-sometimes I hear a strange beeping sound in my ear that only I can hear

If you are a fan of anime or manga, please come to my website! http://www.freewebs.com/tohru-sama/ And please join its forum, also! We need more members! ^_^
http://www.forumsvibe.com/animefever/
the_ff_master Posted: 11:25 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525147
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Sometimes, when people p*ss me off, and I hit them, it's like my spirit leaves my body and I can't stop myself from pulerizing them.
I have been wearing the same LIVESTRONG band for about a month and haven't taken it off once. I sleep with it on, I go in the shower with it on.
Sometimes my stomach spazms and it gets a VERY strong pulse going through it fo no apparent reason at all.
I have this strange feeling that when everybody is cold, I'm normally warmer than them, and when it's hot, I'm normally hotter than them.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Bad Wolf Posted: 11:40 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525170
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Most people do tend to batter those who annoy them, James. I generally reach for the nearest inanimate object - chairs, first-years, that sort of thing - and take a swing at someone with it.
ozzo Posted: 11:46 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525180
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
On 16-Nov-2005 darkboarder_77 said:Oh, Ozzo, you're not stupid. Weird, yes, but not stupid. Hell, you think you're weird, but you should know that I like how my saliva smells against my skin, hehe. That there is weird.
lol, thankx..i guess...umm kev, that is a bit...how shall i put this...disturbing! lol, at least you are honest ^_^

darkboarder_77 Posted: 14:20 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525426
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 19-Nov-2005 ozzo said:lol, thankx..i guess...umm kev, that is a bit...how shall i put this...disturbing! lol, at least you are honest ^_^
True. And if you think I'm weird Gogo is infatuated with monkeys. See previous page.

Dragoon, where are you?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

whiplash234 Posted: 14:31 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525443
whiplash234
+
On 19-Nov-2005 Bad Wolf said:Most people do tend to batter those who annoy them, James. I generally reach for the nearest inanimate object - chairs, first-years, that sort of thing - and take a swing at someone with it.
ha first years i dont do that i go hit a wall really really hard but ive never shatered my hand

[center][/center]
ozzo Posted: 14:51 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525465
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
On 19-Nov-2005 darkboarder_77 said:True. And if you think I'm weird Gogo is infatuated with monkeys. See previous page.

Dragoon, where are you?
lol, he does? ok then..

Shippo1 Posted: 17:57 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525765
Shippo1
Forum GuestMember
+
more wierd things
-I like to play football and rugby(I`m good at them too)and I`m a girl
-I fight with boys,and I beat them too
-I like a boy with long hair that everyone thinks is a girl and people think he is ugly but I think he`s cuteSmile
If you are a fan of anime or manga, please come to my website! http://www.freewebs.com/tohru-sama/ And please join its forum, also! We need more members! ^_^
http://www.forumsvibe.com/animefever/
die_zombie Posted: 18:00 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525768
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
girlpower^ thats rocks

but i dont have many weird qualities, except for the fact im really quiet, and i look and act like a weekling, but in truth i am really very strong...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
trunks22 Posted: 18:28 Nov19 2005 Post ID: 525806
trunks22
Forum GuestMember
+
im gay no just a joke LOL
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 03:00 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 528221
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
+
Its been awhile since i post here.I was playing Ma..... i mean uhhhh....uhhhhh....((Balik Kampung dan main Ma....))Well any way, more weird things about me.......

Where should i start?Should i start with the cat wedgie incident....

I freak people out with serious neck and eye twitching
I can break my pinky
I act as i was smart and talk sciencetificly(Spelling?)
I always talk about Quan Chi and his Underpants(New and Improved, Shining Quan Chi Underpants!)
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
billie joe armstrong Posted: 14:17 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 528852
billie joe armstrong
Forum GuestMember
+
im not sure if this is weied but i write songs whan i go on walks and i carry a notepad around with me to wite them down
Im the son of rage and love,the jesus of suburbia!Join team solarbeam!If you ever want to talk about general things or if you have some cool avys this is my [email protected] team picachu!
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:38 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 528888
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
That's not weird. In fact, it;s quite cool.

Last year, I spent more time in class writing fan fiction than doing any actual work. Ironically enough, I got low grades in the classes I actually worked in...
r and c mega Posted: 15:13 Nov22 2005 Post ID: 528936
r and c mega
+
On 18-Nov-2005 whiplash234 said:tis true rc
Yes I suppose so. Does that mean I have to list them all then? *sighs* I'll do a few then.....

1) I sometimes play games in another language to learn useless phrases.
2) I can dislocate my right shoulder and pop it back in at will with no pain (comes in very handy with new supply teachers I can tell you)
3) I am good at RE but hate it and don't beleive any of the stuff I'm writing. Most of the stuff in exams I make up.
4) Every coin I flip lands on the one I call with no cheats

And I can't be bothered to do anymore now.....
sigs are for losers

Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close