Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

if you was......

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
sphinx99 Posted: 15:40 Jan15 2005 Post ID: 54913
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
more stuff should be available to us 13 year olds i wish i could vote.
adults dont understand that some kids are more politically aware than they think
got to go bye!
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bevan Posted: 13:12 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55362
bevan
Forum GuestMember
+
I am not intrested in politics all a little confusing for my mind to understand
hi
baddass102 Posted: 13:17 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55366
baddass102
Forum GuestSuspended
+
hi
i am The Reaper leader of The Ministry of Darkness click this http://www.darkwars.org/index.php?a=click&id=67627 to be transfered to the best site ever

bevan Posted: 13:23 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55369
bevan
Forum GuestMember
+
excuse me but i think it would be called spamming what you was doing baddass102. what would you do if you was p.m. or president?
hi
K-9 Posted: 04:00 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 55892
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
it wouldnt really matter if i was elected p.m or president (depending on where peeps are from) cos in england mI5 etc tell you wot to do and in america CIA etc tells you wot to do so i would want to become a dictator and make them do what i wanted to do. i'm going to rule the world!!
only god can judge me
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:31 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 55955
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
That would be weird^.I'm not insulting you or anything but having someone like you rule the world would make it a totally different place.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
boogieboogieboogie Posted: 04:27 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56506
boogieboogiebo
ogie
Forum GuestMember
+
i would have no idea what to do whatsoever
no autographs please
JoIn TeAm SuPeRcHeAtS #2 NOW!!! today!
K-9 Posted: 05:11 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56522
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Jan-2005 nintendo_dude said:That would be weird^.I'm not insulting you or anything but having someone like you rule the world would make it a totally different place.
in wot way do tell......
only god can judge me
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:25 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57063
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Its hard to explain but it just seems your not the type of government persion.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
liquidbutter Posted: 13:34 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57303
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
K-9, what your strategy be for taking over the world? Who would you conquer first?

Since I'm American, I would start with Canada and Mexico. Canada is just too nice. They'd be pushovers. Mexicans are just too lazy with their siestas and their tequila.

Then I'd wipe the floor with the 3rd world countries of Cental America and go right into South America. South America would be easy as well........

I've said too much.

[End Transmission]
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
reesecup Posted: 15:57 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57375
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
if i was president then i would get rid of school
i am a punk a skate boarder and an electrick guitar player
and i am in a band called "global outake"
cool isnt it?
Nitrazius Posted: 16:24 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57388
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
My plan of attack:

Go down with my Dutch troops into Belgium, and then to Luxemburg. They're weak, and nobody cares about them. Then I go north, towards Norway and take that. Onwards to Sweden, and then Finland. Fortify my borders, then attack Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Poland. Then I simultaneously attack Denmark from Norway/Sweden and then Czech Rep. from poland. From the Czech rep. to Austria, then Switserland. Now I'm attacking Germany from all sides. Next I launch a huge invasion in France. Now I attack Italy from the North. then I attack Spain/Portugal from the North and East. UK and Ireland are my next targets. Then I'll send a battalion to Iceland. Then I mop up Eastern Europe.

With that done, I own Europe. I'd be a sort of modern day Hitler, except I don't kill Jews and I'm not a nazi.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
reesecup Posted: 16:33 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57393
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Jan-2005 Nitrazius said:My plan of attack:

Go down with my Dutch troops into Belgium, and then to Luxemburg. They're weak, and nobody cares about them. Then I go north, towards Norway and take that. Onwards to Sweden, and then Finland. Fortify my borders, then attack Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Poland. Then I simultaneously attack Denmark from Norway/Sweden and then Czech Rep. from poland. From the Czech rep. to Austria, then Switserland. Now I'm attacking Germany from all sides. Next I launch a huge invasion in France. Now I attack Italy from the North. then I attack Spain/Portugal from the North and East. UK and Ireland are my next targets. Then I'll send a battalion to Iceland. Then I mop up Eastern Europe.

With that done, I own Europe. I'd be a sort of modern day Hitler, except I don't kill Jews and I'm not a nazi.
you really want to do all of that
why?
cool isnt it?
reesecup Posted: 16:37 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57394
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
oh and so every one knows happy cheater is unable to get on for a week because she cursed her mom out.
anyways i think we all would be good presidents except the perves that are at my school whom i will not name
cool isnt it?
liquidbutter Posted: 19:41 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57530
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+

Been thinking of world domination much?

That's a good plan. I'm going to have to fortify my east coast. Perhaps we could team up? I'll send a chunk of my forces west and meet you in China perhaps?
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
sPiDeRaMaN99 Posted: 19:55 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57537
sPiDeRaMaN99
Post Likes: 3
+
I can see it now; "The Destructive Duo."

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
sPiDeRaMaN99 Posted: 19:59 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57542
sPiDeRaMaN99
+
If I was dominating, I'd start from Australia. That'd be smart because all I'd have to do is surround them with my navy ships...

actionshark Posted: 20:03 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57545
actionshark
+

I think you sorta forgot Russia, and do you have any idesa how big that places and strong it is? I think you should conquer at least all of the millde east andl ike half of Asia, then start a war with Japan and China cuz their like the second most powerful. After you've conquered everybody else, then you should start thinking about the big attack on America and Russia.

actionshark Posted: 20:06 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57548
actionshark
+
On 16-Jan-2005 bevan said:excuse me but i think it would be called spamming what you was doing baddass102. what would you do if you was p.m. or president?
bah...being president isn't anything special, ive been one on spam fest before, really what;s the difference between being a president of a website and a Country, same thing if you ask me < _ <

sPiDeRaMaN99 Posted: 20:08 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57550
sPiDeRaMaN99
+
Countries are bigger...

Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close