Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Sergant Cross

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
DarkGamer167 Posted at: 18:20 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 699002
DarkGamer167
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
the thing about cross is that on x5 the chance of seeing him is 5% on x6 the chance is 100% 0n x7 (black edition) the chance is that you will see himm within 1 min!
When I heard... when I heard we were going to be in a movie I was like F**k Yeah! - Louis, Stewie Griffen: The Untold Story
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
therapper Posted at: 06:08 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701204
therapper
+
+
x7 what cars are thay?

note i don't have black edition but me mate dose!

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
ThePs2Cheatster Posted at: 17:06 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 708791
ThePs2Cheatster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sergent Cross Is A Hard Guy To Lose on Heat 5 I seem always to get caught .I get so ****** Off at the end of game when my heat is at level 6 i always seem to get caught .But i beat the game Now

r and c mega rocks ! thank you !
http://www.forumsvibe.com/o...dex.php?
My Site, It Is Just For Fun And It Is Fun !
therapper Posted at: 04:46 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 709316
therapper
+
+
heat x6 i was messing around with them thay can't keep up with me so i give them a chane in my 1st car colbleat ss on heat 5(soz about the bad spelling)

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Goldenguy97 Posted at: 03:34 Jun19 2008 Post ID: 2288523
Goldenguy97
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You heard my story? I was in Vic's Car tuned up,heat 5 and I was pursuited on the highway.4 choppers were chasing me and heavy Suvs,Rx7s and Cross was chasing me.Suddenly 2 choppers smashed into eachother and Destroyed all the rx7s,rhinos and other cops except cross. 1 chopper smashed into a roadblock and exploded.the final chopper suddenly stopped in midair and fell,leaving Cross as Target practice.Cross exploded.
The really weird thing is after i did that pursuit I went into the final puirsuit and Crosses car was still unscratched!
You Like Kingdom Hearts?? Well it just blew up!!
sid140 Posted at: 23:50 Jun21 2008 Post ID: 2292725
sid140
+
+
Um, dude those aren't RX7s there Corvettes

Sig by ozzo
Avy by Phil
Contact me @ [email protected]
Xbox live gamertag: sid140
jak_the_smack Posted at: 18:01 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2316737
jak_the_smack
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i haven't had any problem with cross, he's a total sucker. i just go around the loop past the stadium and through the tunnel. when cross finally shows up i just go into the stadium and hit the pursuit breaker on one side and stop in the middle, then i go to the cooldown spot by the entrance. it's so easy.
Sacred_Light Posted at: 02:57 Sep21 2008 Post ID: 2431139
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yup, I've gotten Cross after me, and I owned him and scored +$300,000 extra bounty for it.
[center]I am now known as Divinity
kamicrazy2112 Posted at: 01:21 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483317
kamicrazy2112
+
+
Once I took out Cross in the funniest way possible. Well, I didn't take him out, the two Rhino's (the heavy SUVs that do kamikaze runs) I swerved around hit Cross and 3 other C6 Corvettes. I only just survived that chase (I ended up with 11,000,000 bounty after a 1 hour chase).
mantium Posted at: 20:41 Dec06 2008 Post ID: 2496043
mantium
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In comment to this (obiviously), I found the best way to get a bounty and increase the heat levels is to run the streets until you get to level 2. Then make a slow break for the golf course/ country club. Now make sure you have full nos beofre you enter the course, otherwise it's a waste of time from the start.
Make sure at least one pursuit car follows you in- three would be better.
Write off 3 to 5 cars takes you to level 3. As you race around the course, more cops will show up, so try and write off as many as you can as fast as you can- because they WILL build up and stop you. Doing this constantly will rush you through heat 4 to heat 5 in no time.WARNING; KEPP YOUR FINGER ON THE NOS BUTTON, BECAUSE OF RHINOS. however avoiding them will be easier, as you can drift, where they'll just flip and roll. Don't worry about your nos, cos you can go fast enough at certain spots which will top up the tanks.
You will meet cross and his full team at some point- often without warning. Try to kill them all off, and make a break for the city. Of course, someone from crosses team will catch you, but you should have all of the pursuit breakers intact fo good use.
I should tell you guys now, don't bother using the bus station trick- where you can drive on to that platform to avoid the cops. Unlike the regular cops, crosses team are wise, and can nab you that way. Use the pursuit breakers then hide-FAST!!!Try using the tunnels, stadiums, the prison, or really, realy well hiden side streets.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:44 May02 2014 Post ID: 3318098
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey guys, I have some tips to escaping Cross and Heat 5/6 Cops.

If you find yourself needing Bounty, or even a bit of a break with the Cops, Head to the Bus Station in Rosewood. You may notice a Long Platform on the Second Level. Drive to the end of it, and just sit there and watch your Bounty increase higher and higher. Cops wonto follow you (Except on some rare occasions).

PS - Check to look behind you every once and a while to see if a cop has cleverly made his way to the top.

Hope this Helps!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:12 Feb09 2015 Post ID: 3370571
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Today i am going to face to face sergeant cross!!! lets see he coming or not
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close