Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Super Cheats End of 2005 Awards :: RESULTS and post award chat...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:33 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564576
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
On 15-Dec-2005 Dragoon King. said:Bad Wolf got best in FF and RP no way I have to say I never saw that comeing lol I think Wolf pritty much owns that catagory
Obviously, dear Sir Einstein. =P
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted: 15:36 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564577
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
lol I shall now take my leave I must come up with something better thin E=MC2 if I want win the SF
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:41 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564580
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 15-Dec-2005 Dragoon King. said:lol I shall now take my leave I must come up with something better thin E=MC2 if I want win the SF
It's a good job I don't scare easily, isn't it? Or I'd be running and screaming simultaneously right now...
RKO-123 Posted: 16:03 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564601
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
The legend killer made second place, Well that's weak. But at least Ozzo made it. Congrats Ozzo.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Aeshma Posted: 17:04 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564691
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 15-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:ROCK ON! I retained Funniest Poster! ^_^ Screw Best Female, screw Most Intelligent... TWICE! Yaaaaaaay for me! Lol. *Dances* People still love the team, that's awesome to see... and I apparently write better than anyone other than Wolf (obviously), so w00t for that too. =D Good to see that people think I have a brain and all... anyway, thank you to all those who voted for me, and nice one, Jam and Wolf. =P

Wolf: Well, no sh*t, hun. =P Like Hell I'd win a Fanfic award off you... but I'm delighted with second. =D

Phoenix: Don't be a prat - You're awesome. =)

Dave: Something tells me I'm going to regret asking this, but... WHY did you want Best Female anyway? =P
For fun of course...don't you know me by now dear? :p
superman4u Posted: 17:10 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564700
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 15-Dec-2005 Team SuperCheats said:Yeah I definately got pwned! lol... Aeshma you got some good results there mate, but gogo you really surprised me... you polled some high scores dude.
Lol,with lil bit of friends helping him of course he would win. :P

I came first in one category, and 2nd in two. Smile

I take home a gold, and 2 silver awards. Yay for me. Smile

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted: 17:12 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564707
superman4u
+
On 15-Dec-2005 gogobananas said:Ok i got placed in 4 things... Aeshma in 5.... ozzo in 4.... Bad Wolf and Shiny Zapdos in 3..... goody i went well :P
lol. YOU FORGOT ME. :P.

Well at least I got something this time.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Juli Posted: 17:13 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564708
Juli
+
No!! Oh well, I don't care if I win nothing, atleast Team UT won second please, that's great.

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Damn... My English still isn't perfect...
superman4u Posted: 17:13 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564709
superman4u
+
On 15-Dec-2005 gogobananas said:Thanks :P spose my consistent bribing and cheating payed off... lol jk, meh... spose i have only been really active the past 3 or 4 months though feels like ive been here forever anyway i got a great idea for a thread :P off i go
Well, our little becoming for friends payed off. :P

superman4u Posted: 17:22 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564721
superman4u
+
On 15-Dec-2005 Aeshma said:For fun of course...don't you know me by now dear? :p
lol, or is it that behind your Madd Dogg, there is a feminine girl typing in the forums?. :P

darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:23 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564723
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Nintendo_Dude, listen. I know what you mean about some of the other less significant members getting better vote numbers than you, but don't look at yourself as a prat. I got that e-mail you sent me, and I want you to realize that sooking over it isn't gonna help. If you want to see an idiot, look at me, but don't blame yourself.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

moolio Posted: 17:24 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564724
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok, I just finally looked at the results, and I am so proud! X_X

Lol, I didn't expect any better for me...
Join Team Moolio, Team Stickmen, Team Turtle, and The Fire Clan! Wait, don't forget to join The Mewtwo Fan Club!
bleepman Posted: 18:05 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564806
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
On 15-Dec-2005 retroguy said:Me and u were the only voters for that, correct?

I guess Eashma Deavea s team got SO many 2 got 2nd place :-)

And yeah bleep , cheers *holds up beer* oh wait, your not old enough and either am i *driinks both*
actually there were a lot of people o.O
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
True pokemon master Posted: 18:08 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564809
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
I wish I won the Most Improved Member.
Watch out guys,TPM will be back next year,with FF and RP's,and he will have revenge! Lol Just kidding.
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 18:20 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564827
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
yes i will be here and better than ever next year...im going to win somthing next year
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

True pokemon master Posted: 18:22 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564832
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
Let's make the best Fan Fic or Role Play! I have one right in my mind.
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 18:23 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564834
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
im not really that good at making up stories lolz
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

True pokemon master Posted: 18:26 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564840
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
WEll you can be the best female member!
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 18:28 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564843
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah thats true i guess...ive been here less than a year an people already voted for me a few times Smile

ilovemissyelliott Posted: 19:28 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 564958
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
+
No... I only got 2nd and 3rd place. ='(
Well let's see what I got exactly...
Categories I won:
Best Member: 3rd place. I mean really, is Davey better than I? lol, just kidding with you Davey. =P
Member most likely to appear on Pop Idol (American Idol) 2006: 2nd place, tied with GoGoBananas. What? Who could ever imagine me in that? =P
Member most likely to be on Super Cheats this time next year: 3rd place. Wow, I expected at least 2nd. =/
Member most likely to become a Super Mod: 2nd place. This one made me happy. ^_^

That's it. I didn't get best team. ='( What a crap.

Ahh well, the one I wanted to be in is Most Likely To Become Super Mod. Maybe that should encourage Rich. =) *Insert enouragement into Rich here* lol
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close