Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

16 Man King Of The Ring

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
LPD Posted: 14:00 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128572
LPD
Post Likes: 0
+
ok and this is also a 16 man king of the ring

p.s check out my website www.freewebs.com/lpdswwesite
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
LPD Posted: 14:08 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128578
LPD
+
The Rock vs Triple H
3 Stages of Hell
1st Stage-First Blood
2nd Stage-Ladder Match
3rd Stage-Hell in a Cell

2nd match first blood randy orton vs batista

3rd match
Kane vs The Undertaker
Hardcore

4th match
Andre The Giant vs Big Show
Last man standing

5th match
Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle
15 min Ultimate Submission match

6th match
Sable vs Stacy Keibler
Bra & Panties

7th
John Cena vs Mankind vs Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio vs Roddy Piper vs Chris Jericho
Elimination Chamber

I'll start these matches tomorrow and i'll post the results 2moz as well
LPD Posted: 13:36 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129569
LPD
+
I started this kotr all the way back in january and finally the 1st round is finished and here are the results!:

Match 1: Kane vs. Undertaker (Hardcore)
Fairly short match but a great one never-the-less, not many highlights exept that Kane dominated in the bigging earning himself a WWE logo. Undertaker then manager to gain control, then Kane tried to do his finishing Powerbomb move but Undertaker wasn't having any of it therefore reversed it into a DDT, the Undertaker choked kane and forced him to tap out.

Winner: Undertaker!

Match 2: Stacy Keibler vs. Sable (Bra & Panties)
quite long match but a little disappointing! Satcy came out wearing her PINK bra & Panty cotume as sable came out in her black version. Nothing interesting happned at first because Sable was in control the Stacy then back to Sable, the match went back and forth. Then Sable managed to pull stacy's top off after she hit her "Woman's Special Slap" finisher and then immediatly ripped of Stacys pants.

Winner: Sable!

Match 3: Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle (15 Min Ultimate Submission)
Deffinatly the best match so far. These 2 warriors just went at it and there were ALOT of countering and reversing after about 6 mins Angle managed to make Benoit tap to make the score 1-0 to Angle, a minuite later or so Benoit had to tap out to the Ankle Lock (Angle had been working on the legd the entire time) so the score ended up s 2-0 to Angle. When it seemed hopeless Benoit battled Angle back and made him tap out twice! (once with the armbar and another time with the sharpshooter) so the score was 2-2 but then Angle stuping very low but not letting go of his submision moves and chokin Benoit out then out of nowhere Benoit locks in the Cross Face but Angle swiftly making it to the ropes. Angle gettin very frustrated made benoit tap out twice by using the leg lock. With 13 seconds to spare Angle quickly locking in the Ankle Lock causeing Benoit to tap out.
In the end Angle defeated Benoit 5-2 but I have to take my hat off to Benoit, sure this is a game but stil he put up a HUGE fight!

Winner: Kurt Angle!

Match 4: Big Show vs. Andre The Giant (last Man Standing)
Because the Benoit/Angle match was so good it would prove tough to up stage it and unfortunatly this match proved that.
Big Show defeated Andre in about 2 and 1/2 minuites. Big Show dominated the entie match by knocking down Andre and useing a sledgehammer to to choke The Giant out after about 2 chokes Andre fell to the floor and the ref counted to 10 while Big Show taunted on the out side of the ring

Winner: Big Show!

Match 5: Batista vs. Randy Orton (First Blood)
Thank God for this match! It really made up some ground for the last match, pitty the action was so quick because i wasn't able to notice everything. Batista dominated Orton for the beginning of the match hitting him with some powerful clotheslines and Orton found his way back up and over the course of the match Orton nailed Batista with the RKO 3 times! It seemed like Orton was going to win this but that was not to be (even though Orton did powerbomb Batista through 2 tables aswell!) Batista grabed a chair and nail Orton with a DDT on the chair causeing him to bleed therefore Batista won the match.

Winner: Batista!

Match 6: Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho vs. Roddy Piper vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena vs. Mankind (Elimination Chamber)
2nd best match so far in my opinion. Mysterio & Jericho started out hitting with some impressive moves, Mysterio tryed 2 eliminate Jericho pritty eairly on with a Hurricaranna into a pin but it was not to be! Jericho nailed Mysterio with his own version of the Hurracaranna. Then the timer started and the next competator came out, It's Roddy Piper! Just as the Hot Rod came out of the Chamber Jericho and Mysterio took their fight to the outside on the steel, and being Roddy Piper the Hot Rod wasn't just gonna stand there! he wasn't in the fight, he joined Jericho and Mysterio and all of them went at it (including Piper throwing Jericho into the glass of 2 diffrent chambers). Then the bell buzzers telling everyone that another competator was coming out, it's HBK Shawn Michaels! Michaels took no tim into getting into the match by nailing everyone in sight with a running super kick! HBK must ahve been buter cause he was on a roll untill the bell buzzed again, It's Mankind which means Cena is the final competator. Michaels and Mankind go at it nailing each other with series of punches and grapples like suplex's, the match turned into a slug fest as Michaels and Mankind battled on the outside and Jericho, Mysterio and Piper were fightin in the ring. Michaels and Mankinds fight went back into the ring just in time for the Dr. of Thuganomics entered the match. Just as Cena came out of his chamber Rey kicked Michaels and hit the 619 but only got a 2 count, Michaels then nailed Mysterio with the Sweet Chin Music, but piper wanted some of Mysterio and hit the "Piper Strikes" on Mysterio, final to get pinned by Piper. Thats one down but not for long, almost immediatly after Mysterio was eliminated Cena hit the F-U on Jericho to eliminate him from the match. And now where down to four! Piper, Michaels, Mankind and Cena, 4 minuites after Jericho got eliminated Michaels fell victim to Mankinds DDT and was pinned to be eliminated. Down to Piper, Mankind and Cena, 7 mins after Michaels was eliminated, Piper got hit with Cena's F-U, and the incredible Hot Rod went down but not before he left his mark in the ring by busting both Cena and Mankind open (Kind of hard for me to see if Mankind got busted open but i noticed some red on his face plus the screen went red when he did get busted open). In the final it pitted Cena against Mankind and in my opinion both men deserved to be in the next round but unforunnatly only 1 could 5 mins went by after Piper got eliminated and Cena set Mankind up for the F-U but Mankind reversed it into a backslide and getting a 2 count, Mankind straght away put Cena in the Mandble Claw but Cena refused to tap out, then Cean got up and, out of nowhere, hit the F-U on Mankind and won the match

Winner: John Cena!

Match 7: The Rock vs. Triple H(First Blood, Ladder 7 Hell In A Cell)
This match looked like it was going to blow all the others out of the water but i was a little dissapointed.
Stage 1: the First Blood Match
Most of the action took place in this match, HHH took control of the Peoples Champ, and even went out side to get his famous Sledgehammer but The Rock nailed HHH with a clothesline, the Rock picked up HHH's Hammer and hit him twice with it and then choked him out twice using it. Then Rock connected with the Rock Bottem, HHH started fighting back, the match went back and forth between these 2 great warriors! After people going through tables and gettin nailed by chairs HHH found the momentum to hit the Rock with his finnisher, The Pedigree! Which caused The Rock to Bleed. so at the end of the 1st stage it was 1-0 to HHH
Stage 2: The Ladder match
this was fairly short but ok (First Blood was still the best out of the 3) if Triple H won this match he would win the whole thing but it looked like luck was against him in this match the The Rock nailed him in the head with the ladder and then The Rock nailed a DDT on a chair on HHH but unfortunatly for the Rock it isn't a First Blood match, the fight went out side the ring and (Best bit of the entire KOTR) nailed a Rock Bottem on HHH on top of the announcer table causeing it to break. HHH looked like he was KO'ed so The Rock grabed the ladder ab=nd retreaved the belt (Don't ask y it was a belt cause i dunno either)
Stage 3: The Hell In A Cell Match
even shorter then the Last man Standing Match between Andre and Big Show because at least that lasted longer than one minuite, The Rock pinned HHH in about 12 seconds, he nailed HHH with a Clothesline and then a DDT to (Once again) bust HHH open and went for the pin

Winner: The Rock!

Now that round one is over I need you guys to tell me who you want who to face in round two and once again u can pick the mathches!
the wrestlers that can be picked are:
Unertaker
Sable
Kurt Angle
Big Show
Batista
John Cena
The Rock
LPD Posted: 13:45 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129580
LPD
+
o and sorry for so many spelling mistakes!
The Animal Batista Posted: 17:02 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129867
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
Triple threat match between Batista,Kurt Angle,John Cena
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted: 10:22 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130335
LPD
+
1. Batista vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

Undertaker
Sable
Big Show
The Rock

all of them still need to be put in matches
LPD Posted: 11:21 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130412
LPD
+
1. Batista vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

Undertaker
Sable
Big Show
The Rock

all of them still need to be put in matches
matty dawkins Posted: 11:37 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130430
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
Sable v Rock cause he smallest and it need to be fair for sable
The Animal Batista Posted: 11:54 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130453
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
hardcore match between undertaker and big show
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted: 12:05 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130461
LPD
+
so the matches for round 2 are:
1. The Rock vs. Sable (I'm guessin Single match cause Matty Dawkins didn't say what match type it will be)

2. Batista vs. John Cena vs. Kurt Angle (Triple Threat Match and i'm guessing its a normal triple threat)

3. Big Show vs. Undertaker (Harcore)
LPD Posted: 12:06 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130462
LPD
+
I'll post the results of the matches tomorrow
The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 12:07 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130463
The Ultimate Cheater
+
Yeah those matches are good
LPD Posted: 15:23 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131629
LPD
+
And here are the results of round 2:

Match 1. Sable vs. The Rock
The Rock just dominates in this matchs (of cause) by doing his singniture moves like him Laying The SmackDown! On Her Candy ***!! and the DDT which was followed by the Sharpshooter which caused Sable to tap out.
Winner: The Rock

Match 2. Batista vs. John Cena vs. Kurt Angle
This was a pritty good match, the only problem was that wepons were being used most of the time instead of actual wrestling. At some points in the match people hit some interesting moves like Cena doin the F-U on Batista but only getting up to 1 becuase Angle broke up the ount using a slegdehammer. Batista did the Powerbomb on Cena but her got to the rops. In the end Angle put Batista in a "Tazzmission" like move only to have Batista reverse it into a leg lock and make Angle tap out!
Winner: Batista

Match 3. Big Show vs. Undertaker
Not much to note in this match because all they did was throw each other into the walls. At one point Show put Taker in a box and slamed the lid on his head, and he eletricuted Taker. Show looked like he would win this match but it was not to be as Taker nailed him from behind with a reverse DDT and covered him for the pin!
Winner: Undertaker

Now we know that the final will have to be a triple threat match but what kind of triple threat will it be? a Normal, Table, Ladder, TLC, Cage, Hell In A Cell ect? You decide!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 15:49 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131683
The Ultimate Cheater
+
Hell in a Cell by far.I dont mind who wins because they're all some of my favourite wrestlers.
LPD Posted: 15:53 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131691
LPD
+
ok so the final match is:

Batista vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock in a Hell In A Cell match!

I'll post the result tomorrow!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted: 04:53 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132360
The Ultimate Cheater
+
This is a great King of the Ring
LPD Posted: 16:15 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 133143
LPD
+
This is it. Below is what happned in the FINAL match of this Kin Of The Ring (i bet there are some people who are happy this has ended and I'm looking forward to see some of the results in ur ring of the rings)

FINAL Match: Batista vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock (Hell In A Cell)
A great match to end this King Of The Ring.
Undertaker starts off by hittin Batista with an Uppercut, then for about 2-3 mins after that Rock and Undertaker doing some impressive tag moves but it didn't last long as they soon went to work on each other, while they were fightiing Batista got up and took off one of the turnbukle pads, after that Rock hits Batista from behind and lays the SmackDown! on him, followed by a Somoan Drop, few mins later Batista tries to nail Undertaker with a Powerbomb but Taker reverses it into a DDT, later on Batista nails Rock with a Powerbomb but only getting a 1 count because Undertaker breaks up the pin. Then Undertaker runs at The Rock and hits a Running DDT on him to bust him open! Then out of nowhere Undertaker picks The Rock up and delivers a Last Ride on him, but it's Batista who goes for the cover, but only getting a 1 because again Taker breaks up the pin. Batista gettin annoyed throws Taker into the exposed Turnbukle and hits him with a Powerbomb, this tuime Batista gets to a 2 count but gets it broken up by The Rock. Rock picks up Taker and nails him with a Rock Bottem with makes Taker look like he's been KO'ed. All 3 men are in pritty bad shape. but they arn't giving up, and Taker proves that as he reaches deep down and set's Rock up for the Tombstone, but luck was against Taker as Rock managed to reverse it into a suplex, the match is getting tencse as the only thing the 3 men do are try and pin each other, they just want this tourchure to end! Then Rock actives his CLEAN meter and nailes Batista with a DDT and then locks in a headlock and he makes Batista tap out!!!
Winner Of The 18 Man King Of The Ring: The Rock!!!!!!!!!!

That, in my opinion, was a great King Of The Ring, you know if WWE did somethin like this in real life it would really liven it up abit.

I would like to Thank everybody who participated in this King Of The Ring, with out you it wouldn't have happned and some of the most exiting matches ever wouldn't have been told so Thank You!

I would especially like to thank The Ultimate Cheater For making most of the exiting matches aswell as adding some of the people so thanks Ultimate Cheater!!!

Just so anybody knows I proberly won't do another King Of The Ring, my school works been piling up, but I've put everything that has happned in this King Of The Ring down on my Website www.freewebs.com/lpdswwesite

Till Next Time

LPD!
LPD Posted: 16:22 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 133152
LPD
+
This is it. Below is what happned in the FINAL match of this Kin Of The Ring (i bet there are some people who are happy this has ended and I'm looking forward to see some of the results in ur ring of the rings)

FINAL Match: Batista vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock (Hell In A Cell)
A great match to end this King Of The Ring.
Undertaker starts off by hittin Batista with an Uppercut, then for about 2-3 mins after that Rock and Undertaker doing some impressive tag moves but it didn't last long as they soon went to work on each other, while they were fightiing Batista got up and took off one of the turnbukle pads, after that Rock hits Batista from behind and lays the SmackDown! on him, followed by a Somoan Drop, few mins later Batista tries to nail Undertaker with a Powerbomb but Taker reverses it into a DDT, later on Batista nails Rock with a Powerbomb but only getting a 1 count because Undertaker breaks up the pin. Then Undertaker runs at The Rock and hits a Running DDT on him to bust him open! Then out of nowhere Undertaker picks The Rock up and delivers a Last Ride on him, but it's Batista who goes for the cover, but only getting a 1 because again Taker breaks up the pin. Batista gettin annoyed throws Taker into the exposed Turnbukle and hits him with a Powerbomb, this tuime Batista gets to a 2 count but gets it broken up by The Rock. Rock picks up Taker and nails him with a Rock Bottem with makes Taker look like he's been KO'ed. All 3 men are in pritty bad shape. but they arn't giving up, and Taker proves that as he reaches deep down and set's Rock up for the Tombstone, but luck was against Taker as Rock managed to reverse it into a suplex, the match is getting tencse as the only thing the 3 men do are try and pin each other, they just want this tourchure to end! Then Rock actives his CLEAN meter and nailes Batista with a DDT and then locks in a headlock and he makes Batista tap out!!!
Winner Of The 18 Man King Of The Ring: The Rock!!!!!!!!!!

That, in my opinion, was a great King Of The Ring, you know if WWE did somethin like this in real life it would really liven it up abit.

I would like to Thank everybody who participated in this King Of The Ring, with out you it wouldn't have happned and some of the most exiting matches ever wouldn't have been told so Thank You!

I would especially like to thank The Ultimate Cheater For making most of the exiting matches aswell as adding some of the people so thanks Ultimate Cheater!!!

Just so anybody knows I proberly won't do another King Of The Ring, my school works been piling up, but I've put everything that has happned in this King Of The Ring down on my Website www.freewebs.com/lpdswwesite

Till Next Time

LPD!
matty dawkins Posted: 16:22 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 133153
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
+
When you do next one make final armegedon hell in a cell or fatal 4 way ladder
LPD Posted: 16:39 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 133174
LPD
+
ok and sorry for postin the results twice
Displaying Page 5 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close