Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Houston, We May Have a Problem...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Avengein Posted: 00:25 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 629234
Avengein
Post Likes: 31
+
Ok this is just getting scary, im sensing that it could fall into a flaming zone, could some mod please close this now?

(Oh and if it does fall into a flaming war, and you need a lawyer for some reasons give me an e-mail, or consult me in the Team Sapo meeting thread =D, i am a 24/7 lawyer, Thank you for your time... oh BTW Detailed description, Psychic prediction and a wanton waste of my time, $650 Incl. GST, To be payed by the 25 of January, 2006. Any funds not payed by the set date will result in a $200 added to the payment, from now until the payments are all paid, there will be an extra $150 added every week..., lol sorry, i saw that kinda thing on another website, and i found it funny, please just ignore that lol, but not my message, Close the Thread)
What the hell am I doing here?
Blue God Posted: 00:42 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 629266
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Lol, Ben. This may turn into a flame war. But, jolisfer er whatever ur name is that started this(lol)Crossy is not a ADMIN!!!
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

nintendo_dude Posted: 03:50 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 629406
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Ok everything is done here.

-CLOSED-

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 101479

Post Top
Click to close