Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Zelda Ocarina of Time Roleplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
kh2master Posted: 18:29 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620767
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
alright if you want to play you have to follow the rules or ill get a mod to kick you off so heres the rules
1) you cant be godlike meaning invincable or all powerful bacause we're the good guys sorry
2) dont double post meaning dont put two posts right after each other and finally
3) you cant be a bad guy but you can used to have been a bad guy in youre characters history

heres my characters bio
name:shadow
eye color:blue and red
hair color:light blue
height:6'4''
weight:200 lbs
physical appearance:have fins on arms and above butt. blue and peach mixed colored skin. head like all male zoras except shorter.
race:half zora and half hylian (but my character doesnt know hes part hylian yet)
fairy:novi (navi's brother)
equipment:golden gloves, bow, light,fire, and ice arrows, golden scale, biggest bomb bag, largest quiver, megaton hammer, mirror shield, longshot, and great fairy sword
strengths:water and light
weakness:heat and ice
history:half twin of link shadow grew up with him and traveled to get the three sacred stones and got separated at the temple of time whem link traveled to the future. hes been searching for link for 10 years he decided to go to all the temples after he got a tip from dampes ghost
if you like zelda oot roleplays go to total cheats to roleplay: the roleplay will be started by zeldamaster in general boards, then general speaking
Tornado212 Posted: 19:59 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620844
Tornado212
+
Name: Rai
Race: Unknown
Fairy: Zari (Green and red)
Equipment: golden gloves, bow, light, fire, and ice arrows, golden scale, biggest bomb bag, largest quiver, megaton hammer, mirror shield, longshot, Forgoten Ganon Demon Blade, family necklace and speed shoes
Strengths: Darkness, Fire, Speed
Weaknesses: Water, Light, Ice
History: Once thought of as a war demon, Rai was banished from the land called Shiron. He traveled all the way to hyrule where he terrorized many people. He did this untill the time came when Link was born. His strange necklace started to glow when he was born and it warned him that he would have to kill him before he turned 17. Link went to the future and Rai suddenly dropped dead. However, Ganon revived him and Rai betrayed him. He stole te cursed blade that even Gannon was afraid to use. It grew into him, turning him into a monster. He slayed Gannon and tried to take over Hyrule. But Zelda saw that Rai had nearly killed Gannon and took the evil curse off of him. He is now always forced to be good or else he shall be destroyed.
kh2master Posted: 07:11 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621165
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
no offense but your characters history kinda sounds like nightmares on soul calibur 2

*shadow is walking past lon lon ranch when he hears something he runs in as soon as link jumps over the wall with epona*

"hey what was that noise" shadow says to the ranch owner
"nothing, nothing, nothing at all, I'll give you our best horse if you dont say anything to anyone about this." the ranch owner says
"ok, thanks for the horse"
*and shadow rides out of the ranch toward kokiri forest

note: can the players post their times they get on
i can get on from 6:00 to 8:00 and from 4:00 to 9:30 central time

oh and heres the real legend of zelda ocarina of time share it too go there
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/140422
and here
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/228112
if you like zelda oot roleplays go to total cheats to roleplay: the roleplay will be started by zeldamaster in general boards, then general speaking
Tornado212 Posted: 07:07 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625098
Tornado212
+
*Rai is walking towards lon lon ranch as well and sees a person on a horse speeding past him. he goes up to the owner and just looks him in the face, scaring him into giving him a horse*

"Hmmf... thanks..." he says as he walks off.

(wow, i ddnt even realize it was alike, ive never read his bio)
kh2master Posted: 20:56 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628960
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
*shadow sees this and rides toward Rai and says*

"hey, i sure can use that intimadation on my quest against that Evil
B&%*&#@% Ganon!!!!!!!
you wanna join me on my quest we sure could help each other out?"
kh2master Posted: 21:15 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628982
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
*shadow sees this and rides toward Rai and says*

"hey, i sure can use that intimadation on my quest against that Evil
B&%*&#@% Ganon!!!!!!!
you wanna join me on my quest we sure could help each other out?"
kh2master Posted: 21:15 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628983
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
sorry my comp messed up again
joslifer1 Posted: 23:23 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 629172
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Oh, I wanna play!))

Name: JoSlifer
Race: Human-Dragon
Fairy: Osiris
Equipment: Bow and Arrows (and Magic Arrows), Sword, Poison Daggers, Magic-Infused Armor, Magic-Infused Diamond Blade, True Master Sword
Strengths: [Primarily] Fire (Heat), Dark, Light
Weakness: Massive amounts of water, Magic Water, Mud, Women
History: Born and raised in a small town in the mountains, JoSlifer trained his mind at home. When he was 16, he left for further training. By the time he was 19, he could control anything flammable with ease; create, manipulate, or destroy any flame, no matter it's size; start, stop, slow, or increase the power of snowstorms; fly; manipulate some minds; and create minor earthquakes. At 21, he could create, manipulate, and stop electricity, especially in storms.
When he was 22, however, his life took a turn for the worst. While traveling an ocean, he accidentally hit a whirlpool. His powers with water were minimal, although he could control small amounts (a few liters if he was completely calm, a cup if he was angry), but he had no effect here. He was drawn in and lost conciousness. After his "adventures" there, he found himself in Hyrule. Armed with his equipment and a small gift from the residents on the other side of the whirlpool, he made his way through this strange land to the only place he thought he knew something about--Death Mountain. After being rejected by the Kakariko people and not being able to find another way up to the mountain, he wandered around, giving help when he can, and avoiding passionately Lake Hylia. He didn't want a whirlpool repeat, even though he knew the lake was too small to amass to that. He was also paranoid of the rivers and Zora's Domain, even Zoras themselves. He was welcomed in Kokiri Forest for a while, but he left--he felt out of place among the small Kokiri. He was 6'11", after all. They all seemed less than 5' to him, some even less than 4.
Unbeknownst to anyone, he was a silent rank of the Dark Side from age 14, when he began training, till 22, when he was converted back to the Light in the whirlpool world. The Dark Lord made many attempts on his mind, but recently they'd been growing weaker. Or had they?
--
JoSlifer, making his normal rounds in the Field on the Third Day--he'd made his own calendar, and it was the Third Day today--noticed some activity around the ranch. "Finally," he muttered as he flew quickly over to the people, Rai and Shadow.
"Hey! Who are you? I haven't seen you around here. What're you doing?" He listed the stream of questions almost continuously, without hardly stopping between sentences.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
kh2master Posted: 09:34 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630075
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
*shadow notices JoSlifer come over to him and shadow he turns toward Joslifer ranting on about different questions and finally understands his rantings*

"I'm shadow and this is Rai I was just asking him if he wanted to join me on my quests.
By the looks of it your half dragon, I was wondering if you wanted to join me also I will probably need someone else to join me and it might be usefull to have a dragon on the team. You might not like me very much because im part zora but im not liked by zoras very much either because im a half-breed, you know how zoras are. So how bout it wanna join me and maybe rai. Once you give me your answer we can set out to the forest temple in the lost woods."

note: thats a pretty long history
kh2master Posted: 06:53 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 631516
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
((you know what we need on this roleplay a new character a girl))

and until then we have to deal without a girl
joslifer1 Posted: 21:03 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632963
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((lol I could've made the history ever longer, but I cut it down a bit. And yeah, a girl would make this fun.))

JoSlifer held his face carefully, not revealing anything, but he wondered vaguely how the half-Zora knew he was...uncomfortable...with his people. And how he knew that he was part Dragon. It didn't matter, but it still crossed his mind. "Uh...Sure, why not?" He quickly suppressed an urge to wield a flaming sword. Those happened far too often, now.
kh2master Posted: 18:18 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634335
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
"Dont worry i wont attack; whoa that was weid how did that happen, again; apparently i can read minds. now all we nead is Rai to answer.)

(Novi speaking)
"um shadow i should have mentioned that zora and hylian dna spark when mixed and that spark causes, after about 20 years, the ability to read minds, the deku tree told me before i came to you and he told me to tell you that, uh sorry."

((oh and my sister might play she just wants to your ages because she doesnt like to roleplay with little kids oh and can we make this roleplay private to only people 13 and up because my sister likes to make sex scenes and shes from a forum that alows that))
Disturbed_Kitten Posted: 18:47 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634380
Disturbed_Kitten
Forum GuestMember
+
((Sex scenes are okay, and I do like to write them, but it isnt a must. I just don't like to rp with lil kids.))
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:37 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634473
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
(Too bad they arent allowed in this forum huh? Dont let me even catch any and I mean any sexual content in this forum or roleplay,or cosider this reaped.)

instagram: solidaritysterl
joslifer1 Posted: 18:01 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637742
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((*opens mouth, then closes it* Oh, and I ish 14, no worries there...))

"Mind reader, huh? I respect that." JoSlifer nodded. 'I wonder why they told me to wait until...' He shook his head. He couldn't be thinking about that at the moment.
kh2master Posted: 07:37 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 638268
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
((rai can catch up to us later so we can move on))

"you want a horse i think i can trick the ranch owner into giving you a horse. It will help you keep up with me."
joslifer1 Posted: 15:25 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639293
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
JoSlifer barked a laugh. "Crude matter is of little use, especially a horse." He snapped his fingers and a flaming aura in the vague shape of a horse appeared from nowhere. He hopped on the 'horse.' "See?" He grinned mischeviously. "And, simply stating the facts, I can travel the world twice in the time it'd take you to get to that mountaintop." He pointed to the peak of Death Mountain.

"Now, where to?"
kh2master Posted: 16:34 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639453
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
"alright we need to go to the forest temple in the lost woods by kokiri forest there we should be able to free the first sage
joslifer1 Posted: 18:51 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639666
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hasn't the Hero of Time already done that? Or, won't he? Isn't that his job, either way?"
kh2master Posted: 05:24 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 640315
kh2master
Forum GuestMember
+
note:if you paid attention to my history you'ld know that he is looking for link

"im trying to find my brother i just hope he hasnt done that yet so that i can catch up to him."

((this is getting boring just the two of us so im making another character))

heres her bio
name:Hina
race:quarter werewolf, human, and hylian
eye color:red
hair color:dark blue
height:5'6''
weight:145 lbs
physical appearance:heres a japanese anime pic of what she looks like

fairy:none
equipment:none
weapons:scimitar and smal mirror shield
armor:mirror plated scale mail
instrument:ocarina
powers:telepathic abilities and teleportation
strengths:dark and water
weakness:light and heat
lives:anywhere
history:grew up as an orphan hina practised sword play and telepathic abilities and later on figured out how to teleport though she still hasnt mastered it yet she figured out that her father was half werewolf since she was born with the curse she can control it and turn even in the daytime if she wants to she messed up on trying to teleport somewhere and created a portal which she went through

hina goes through the portal and lands in hyrule but not just anywhere she fell ontop of shadow and they kissed by accident
"um excuse me for that i dont know how it happend"

(s)"wait"shadow says as he puts his hand on her shoulder but intead she flips him over her head
"i was going to ask something else but if you like you could join our quest"
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close