Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Iraqi Elections Successful!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Cross Stinger Posted: 08:25 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62314
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Considering how sceptical I think most of you are about the upcoming Iraqi elections, they passed without a hitch, although there are suspicions that some Sunni terrorists are lunging to kill Shiite voters. There were also voting booths in America where Iraqis could place their votes, so that they would be safe for terrorists and to know that they have a say in the government.

For you lot who thought that things were going to get worse ? PWNED! No, just teasing. What do you think of these procedures?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Nitrazius Posted: 10:11 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62333
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I personally think this is a vital step for the Iraqi's, that they can choose their own goverment.

But I it won't stop the attacks, sadly.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 12:19 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62361
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
What is "PWNED"? I have never heard that term...
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:32 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62422
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
CAUSE OF BUSH!!!!! THAT ATTACKS ON IRAQ WONT STOP!!

instagram: solidaritysterl
liquidbutter Posted: 16:24 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62464
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
On 30-Jan-2005 Dark ShadowPsyche said:What is "PWNED"? I have never heard that term...
change the p to an o.

I must be a little behind. I never knew Iraq was holding elections. How is it American Iraqi's have a say in the Iraq governmental elections? That doesn't seem right.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
die_zombie Posted: 16:40 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62472
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
hmmm, the iraq elections werent that much of a success, considering how many of them died becauser of it, i and i heard that the americans were going to stay in iraq (but that was two days ago), i reckon that the iraqis should choose themselves what type of government they should hold, and the americans should p!$$ off back to there own country, im not saying that what the iraqis have done to themselves is good, but its really none of the americans business
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
dagoth_nabia Posted: 17:47 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62498
dagoth_nabia
Forum GuestMember
+
On 30-Jan-2005 Cross Stinger said:Considering how sceptical I think most of you are about the upcoming Iraqi elections, they passed without a hitch, although there are suspicions that some Sunni terrorists are lunging to kill Shiite voters. There were also voting booths in America where Iraqis could place their votes, so that they would be safe for terrorists and to know that they have a say in the government.

For you lot who thought that things were going to get worse ? PWNED! No, just teasing. What do you think of these procedures?
Ya, and they pretty much kill each otherover it...jeez, they seem pretty screwed up in the head somewhere.
I am not an active member. shut up and leave me be. im on like, once a month due to lack of getting here.
Cross Stinger Posted: 19:51 Jan30 2005 Post ID: 62525
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
On 30-Jan-2005 liquidbutter said:change the p to an o.

I must be a little behind. I never knew Iraq was holding elections. How is it American Iraqi's have a say in the Iraq governmental elections? That doesn't seem right.
My God. They had elections in New York!
Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:12 Jan31 2005 Post ID: 62574
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
They could also vote in certain places in the UK.

American Iraqi's are still Iraqis by heritage so should have a say in how the country is run.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
liquidbutter Posted: 14:37 Jan31 2005 Post ID: 62678
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
That doesn't make any sense. If they're American then they're American. My grandparents are straight-off-the-boat Italians, does that mean they get a say in the Italian government?

I guess I didn't notice the election 'cause I've been busy lately. I mostly just watch local news anyways.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Nitrazius Posted: 01:23 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62847
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
I had a long post lined up about how incredibly silly die_zombie's post was, but the system ****ed up.

And Mr Butter, it's mainly because it is Iraq and not some 1st world country. It needs as many votes as it can in order to be successful.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Cross Stinger Posted: 09:00 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62869
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
Well, Liquid, if elections were in New York, it would be local. You're a New Yorker, aren't you?
nintendo_dude Posted: 09:46 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62884
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I heard there would be elections in Cardiff,Wales.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Dingo_Dile Posted: 10:10 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62904
Dingo_Dile
+
There may be elections pretty soon in Wales according to my school. They also mentioned briefly the Iraqi Elections. Only that they were a success though!

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:15 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62910
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Yeah so I heard.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
liquidbutter Posted: 15:03 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62977
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
meh. Third world countries **** me off.

I may live in New York, but my local news doesn't cover all of the goings on in all of New York. Well, maybe if there was a mass murderer or a serial rapist but that's neither here nor there. They might have mentioned the elections or they might not of. Either way I wasn't aware.
sphinx99 Posted: 15:13 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62978
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
No matter what happens in Iraq, nothing will change until Bush has taken his oil and gone.
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
problemsolver Posted: 15:30 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 62993
problemsolver
+
Never mind thats how I got in trouble last time.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

dagoth_nabia Posted: 21:42 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 63207
dagoth_nabia
Forum GuestMember
+
Ya, i used to think that he would be a better president than Gore or Kerry...but NOW i hear he wants to invest social securety into the stock market!! if he does that...so many people will get ****** and our country would fall apart and we'd be living on the streets when we retire...and dont say you'll never retire, cus someday you more than likely will...
I am not an active member. shut up and leave me be. im on like, once a month due to lack of getting here.
Bevan Posted: 10:40 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 64955
Bevan
Forum GuestMember
+
so we might hear something better on the news than a bombing here there and eveywhere.
hi
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close