Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

HORRIBLE INCONVENIENCE!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

daboogeyman Posted at: 22:58 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 638068
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hello everyone im sorry for this inconvenience ,ive noticed some of the reply's that were left under this name and i let my little brother borrow this computer for the last 2 weeks and i guess he signed in a few times and was immitating the boogeyman because of the name..id like to apologize for insults and spam posts that ive seen and id like to say you will NOT see this name signed on again once again i apolagize
wrestling god! Posted at: 23:10 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 638077
wrestling god!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
o ok daboogey i guess dont let ur brother on...lol so im sorry i was saying stop and saying that i was gonna report u so i wont sorry!

p.s This was off topic so it might get closed ok... c ya!
join team awesome meeting! Also,join my friends team they are called team dark cloud,dark_blazikan, darkness echos clan,team foamy, and the team known as dragon kingdom! Those teams u can do watever u want in them! come to http://www.forumsvibe.com plz!
daboogeyman Posted at: 23:27 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 638091
daboogeyman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks man i appreciate it my main intention was to leave this all behind until next year unfortunately i guess my brother had other plans thats for not reporting me once again everyone i am sorry
annefranman52 Posted at: 05:03 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 638208
annefranman52
+
+
OK then, apology accepted, although i never saw anything too bad.

~CLOSED~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 243252

Post Top
Click to close