Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

PSP SHIPS MARCH 24 $299- $550 COMES IN STORE BETWEEN 24 - 31 YAAA ON MY BIRTHDAY i'm gettin it

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Cool_Kid Posted: 14:27 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64432
Cool_Kid
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
omg i am so excited i'm gettin it ships out on my birthday and i'm gettin it
Check out my site http://www.freewebs.com/hamburgler/ still under HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
problemsolver Posted: 14:29 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64435
problemsolver
+
kool, but your a bit over excited.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

sphinx99 Posted: 14:32 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64438
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
its already out you can get it in this shop called 2skillit
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
problemsolver Posted: 14:33 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64440
problemsolver
+
still he's way over excited

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.

sphinx99 Posted: 14:51 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64454
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah thats true.
But i would be excited too!
"Oh, Squidgie!" - quote stolen from Sphinx99. I'm Actionshark's best bud... No? I'll pop a shiny plasma cap where it hurts the most if you must disagree. (*tunes radio station*)... cool! Static! My fav channel! (*throws radio at disagreeing person*) DIE!(
problemsolver Posted: 14:52 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64455
problemsolver
+
Lol, I wouldn't I never get more than $160 so I'd be outa luck.

sphinx99 Posted: 14:54 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64457
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
Most I ever got was 200 for my PS2
problemsolver Posted: 14:56 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64459
problemsolver
+
I only got $160 for my b day once and that was just last year.

sphinx99 Posted: 15:01 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64461
sphinx99
Forum GuestMember
+
Are you going to get PS3? knowing my parents I probably wont get until PS4 comes out.
problemsolver Posted: 15:02 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64463
problemsolver
+
Lol, my dad said "no more game consles" after it took 3 hours to buy my Nintendo DS (what I don't understand is: why can he have his own PS2 and I once, only once did I take 3 hours in line and I can't get anymore game consles?)

Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 16:00 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64496
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
He is overexcited, for once.

Also, from some stats I have read in some magazines, Nintendo DS is supposed to be better than PSP. I just got Nintendo DS for my birthday on Feb 1st, so I know already which I like better. To put it simply, I can't be sure if PSP is the best, even though it can play DVDs, MP3s, Playstation games, and Playstation 2 games and has 128-bit 3D color graphics with a big, lighted screen. And it has a built in wireless adapter. And it has a rechargable battery. On the other hand, it doesn't have any analog sticks. Big turnoff. Another problem is the battery system, which has a short life span. It does have a large amount of good titles. It also needs an adapter to play Playstation and Playstation 2 games.

Nintendo DS has two screens, both capable of displaying 64-bit 3D color graphics with backlit screens, a long battery life, a rechargable battery, incorporated with touch screen technology with a touch-sensitive bottom screen, along with a stylus pen, allowing for awesome control and precision over games, can play GameBoy Advance games, has a built in wireless adapter, foldable, has a wireless communication network compatibility where you can use Pictochat to talk with others over short distances as well as draw pictures to display with others communicating, can download the game loaded into it onto another DS that doesn't have the game inserted, allowing for both DSs to play off of one game cartridge, and has a built-in menu to allow for time set as well as other little things. It is also quite cheap in price, and has a light indicating when the battery is low. It cannot play MP3s or any CDs. The Nintendo DS is bulky as well, and it's 64-bit graphics are only half as powerful as PSP's. Also, if you ruin the bottom screen (the touch screen), then the DS is practically useless.

I think it's a tie, really. I think they both deserve an A.
problemsolver Posted: 16:25 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64517
problemsolver
+
It wasn't cheap for me it took the best buy gift card I got from my parents plus the $50 I got from my grandparents and I still owe my dad 30 dollars!!!

darkmagician2523 Posted: 16:37 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64532
darkmagician2523
Forum GuestMember
+
well,in my opinoin ou just cant beat the good ol' xbox!!Smilealthough the psp sounds better than the DS!
"it is not our abilitys that show what we truely are,it is our choices"~albus~
problemsolver Posted: 16:38 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64534
problemsolver
+
Aw, no it isn't. don't say that........because that would mean I wasted $180 :(

actionshark Posted: 18:27 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64627
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
I don't want the PSP, I mean plz, it doesn't matter if it has alll those features and good graphics and all that, i mean $300 dollars for something that only has 2 hours of battery life, it can't play most DVD's because their more than 2 hours, at least most of them, and this is a games system we're talking about, not dvd or mp3player i really don't care about those features...not to spoil your fun, but your just gonna have to bring a charger with you almost everywhere and you'll probly need a car adapter, and one more thing, most of the games it's making are remakes from the PS2 and PS1, i haven't seen one new game they've made yet really, well it's your choice and sony hasn't really announced everything yet, so let's just see what will happen with the rivalry between the DS and PSP, im not quite sure if i want the PSP but if they make some improvements or maybe lower it to a decent price ill buy it

Cool_Kid Posted: 19:38 Feb04 2005 Post ID: 64665
Cool_Kid
Forum GuestMember
+
okay come on guys i'm gettin this thing on my birthday and besides it's going to be one of the best handheld out there and yes dark shadow it's way better then DS. DS is sht and yes the PSP has one anolg stick but if you consider how much sh*t the have packed in there you got to give them credit. and what else ..... it has way more then 2 hours battery life actionshark you have no cluw what the hell you talking about and... when i bought my ps2 wich was 2 months after it came out i got the console extra controller memory card and a game for $500 CANADIAN!!!!!! so you know how much that is i would spend anything on some thing i like. and THNX FOR THE REPLYS i guess.
Check out my site http://www.freewebs.com/hamburgler/ still under HEAVY CONSTRUCTION
reesecup Posted: 07:37 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 64890
reesecup
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Feb-2005 Dark ShadowPsyche said:He is overexcited, for once.

Also, from some stats I have read in some magazines, Nintendo DS is supposed to be better than PSP. I just got Nintendo DS for my birthday on Feb 1st, so I know already which I like better. To put it simply, I can't be sure if PSP is the best, even though it can play DVDs, MP3s, Playstation games, and Playstation 2 games and has 128-bit 3D color graphics with a big, lighted screen. And it has a built in wireless adapter. And it has a rechargable battery. On the other hand, it doesn't have any analog sticks. Big turnoff. Another problem is the battery system, which has a short life span. It does have a large amount of good titles. It also needs an adapter to play Playstation and Playstation 2 games.

Nintendo DS has two screens, both capable of displaying 64-bit 3D color graphics with backlit screens, a long battery life, a rechargable battery, incorporated with touch screen technology with a touch-sensitive bottom screen, along with a stylus pen, allowing for awesome control and precision over games, can play GameBoy Advance games, has a built in wireless adapter, foldable, has a wireless communication network compatibility where you can use Pictochat to talk with others over short distances as well as draw pictures to display with others communicating, can download the game loaded into it onto another DS that doesn't have the game inserted, allowing for both DSs to play off of one game cartridge, and has a built-in menu to allow for time set as well as other little things. It is also quite cheap in price, and has a light indicating when the battery is low. It cannot play MP3s or any CDs. The Nintendo DS is bulky as well, and it's 64-bit graphics are only half as powerful as PSP's. Also, if you ruin the bottom screen (the touch screen), then the DS is practically useless.

I think it's a tie, really. I think they both deserve an A.
good grife
any ways i dont like d.s.'s because they make me dizzy i dont know how but they just do my mom got me one but it is kinda you know i just never play it because it makes me dizzy
i am a punk a skate boarder and an electrick guitar player
and i am in a band called "global outake"
cool isnt it?
Craig Woods Posted: 02:11 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65248
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
I dont want the PSP cos' I already got a PS2
nintendo_dude Posted: 05:19 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65260
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
The PSP is mostly made out of re-makes from PS1.On the day PSP was released in America over 1/3 were returned to the shops.Stick with nintendo.Besides the DS has much better games.I'd give DS an A and PSP a C.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
actionshark Posted: 16:13 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65489
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
On 04-Feb-2005 Cool_Kid said:okay come on guys i'm gettin this thing on my birthday and besides it's going to be one of the best handheld out there and yes dark shadow it's way better then DS. DS is sht and yes the PSP has one anolg stick but if you consider how much sh*t the have packed in there you got to give them credit. and what else ..... it has way more then 2 hours battery life actionshark you have no cluw what the hell you talking about and... when i bought my ps2 wich was 2 months after it came out i got the console extra controller memory card and a game for $500 CANADIAN!!!!!! so you know how much that is i would spend anything on some thing i like. and THNX FOR THE REPLYS i guess.
Ok, first of all DarkShadow(or dsp as we call him), never said the DS was sh*t. He said he thought it was going to be a tie. You must be a lazy@$$ to have not of read the whole post and say thnx to the replies. You got a lot of nerve to dis the DS yet you haven't even played it. And ok, I was wrong, the PSP has 4-6 hours of battery life and 2 hours of charging. That's still pretty weak cuz it takes at least 8 hour road trip for me when im in my car. But the PSP was going to be 2 hour of battery life origanally before Sony messaed up on a wire and had to start making it again. SO if it wasn't for Sony messing up on a wire you would be playing the most crappy portable but Sony made improvementes after that. Besides this is Sony's first time making a portable, let's just see how well they will do. And I know WAY MORE about the PSP than you ever have. I've known about the PSP for about 1 1/2 year now. Your just trying to change my mind so i can buy the PSP, not gonna happen, I've read over 30 articles about the PSP and I still don't like it, and it's my decision, not yours. And if you think the DS is sh*t, then might as well say the PS2 is sh*t because their megaheartz(if YOU even know what that is)) come nearly the same.

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close