Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

I've beaten it in Easy, Normal, and Heroic, but no avail on Legendary.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sharrakor Posted at: 19:20 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689961
Sharrakor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I got 15 minutes into Legendary, and some Covenant Ultra Elite keeps ganging up on me with another Ultra and a regular Elite in the ship (I forget the name of it...). I have gotten to an upper area where there is a machine gun turret and covenants covering the lower floor, battling my allies. Meanwhile, I head around to the other end of the sector I am within, leaving the turret behind, and I find a Grunt on the stairway. I kill him easily, then I'm followed up by an Ultra Elite. I, fortunately, discovered that strafing while firing with double-weilded SMGs can kill the Ultra without much trouble. So now I have 2 Elites, 1 Ultra, and another Grunt to kill. This is where the ganging occurs. I can't attack the Ultra without jumping to the lower floor, but this would be suicide, as there awaits the other Elites and the Grunt.

I discovered it takes roughly 5-7 Plasma Rifle blasts to eliminate Master Chief. Unholy. Those damn Grunts are, seemingly, the alarms to the Elites that a foe has arrived; if one sees me, the Elites go in for the kill.

The worst part is that hide and recharge my energy, but as I do, the other Elites have their armor recharge as well, so even if I take them one at a time with concentrated fire, I can't kill them.

And also... strafing doesn't work on any of the Elites or the last Ultra after you kill the first Ultra. In other words, they track your strafing and kill you as you do, unlike the first Ultra. Weird...

I can't figure out a formula to eliminate the Ultras and Elites.

Assistance, please...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KazeKage Posted at: 08:32 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 691357
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Use plasma granades. to kill the "Ultra" you need to stuck 2 and Battle rifle him in the head. else use dual Plasma Rifle with SMG or the easy way. load up the plasma pistol and have battle rifle on secondary weapon realese the plasma bullit and switch to BR and popp his head. Not that hard as you get use to it.
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Sharrakor Posted at: 12:51 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 692195
Sharrakor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Aha, I forgot about headshots. But I believe I have no Plasma Grenades to spare on that file...

I'll give it a try, though...
icuownage Posted at: 10:43 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 697859
icuownage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm i have that problem but now i lure grunts into me and before they run i throw a plasma nade on emso they run into the elites and problem solved

also ive completed halo 2 in begginer amateur heroic and keep dien against the last guy i kno how to kill him easy but i cant really get to his place with a banshee :( sad days
Sharrakor Posted at: 15:15 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702259
Sharrakor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's a way to get a Banshee into the last battle with Tartarus, but I forget exactly how.
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 15:36 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 706483
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Clip the wings and manuaver the banshee around the exploded temple rocks and fly straight past the brutes that come through the door.
Approved by the CIA.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 16:52 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 706729
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
legendary is to hard for me, i suck thats why lol
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Sergeant Apache Posted at: 15:48 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 708716
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You think thats hard, try the game on mythic.
Approved by the CIA.
theeyeofdoom Posted at: 15:11 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 730890
theeyeofdoom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the easiest way to beat legendary is to just plow through the covenet
and only fight when you can win .If you cant beat an area just run
through it.That is the only way I beat it.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 12:46 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733765
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Feb-2006 Sergeant Apache said:You think thats hard, try the game on mythic.
whats mythic?
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Sergeant Apache Posted at: 14:36 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734008
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mythic is acquired by getting the mythic skull, If you have further questions I think you should refer to the Skull topic, Hope that helps.
Approved by the CIA.
beast of d00m Posted at: 21:27 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 737053
beast of d00m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why don't you just blow the covenats heads off woth smg or br??
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 23:00 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 737100
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, Beast of doom, Legendary is hard for some people and they usually die before they could merely shoot them with an SMG or BR.
Approved by the CIA.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 18:58 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740419
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hahahahahahaha like me when i play, but im not that bad....

King Greentard Posted at: 22:23 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745238
King Greentard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To realy get the best of your legendary, you should keep a distance and BR grunts. Then use my faveorite variation of the noob combo. PP and magnum. It drains the elites effin sheilds and still gets a headshot. However its riskier because you have to get closer.
I used to own a petting zoo until the marines found a radio and called for backup.It was a sad day for Joe, our main grunt, and Sammy the E lite.
Sintep Posted at: 14:41 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777184
Sintep
Forum GuestMember
+
+
still working on easy here =] only had game a few minutes
I am the psp ruler, my game are in my collecrtion check them out if you play multiplayer just msg me for a game.
chriz Posted at: 05:05 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 792205
chriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
try gettin a m8 to play and go co op and team on em
Sergeant Apache Posted at: 18:04 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 793129
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok..next time i'll try your very helping and understanding post.
Approved by the CIA.
The Angel Of Death Posted at: 15:59 Jul25 2006 Post ID: 944804
The Angel Of Death
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Apr-2006 Sintep said:still working on easy here =] only had game a few minutes
Lulz, congratulations dude.
Pfft, the drones suck on heroic and ledendary, hope thier race is destroyed, they suck, speshially with needles....Pfft fools.

<3<3<3<3((__Kelsey__))<3<3<3<3

craig_m Posted at: 16:14 Jul25 2006 Post ID: 944851
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Feb-2006 Sharrakor said:I got 15 minutes into Legendary, and some Covenant Ultra Elite keeps ganging up on me with another Ultra and a regular Elite in the ship (I forget the name of it...). I have gotten to an upper area where there is a machine gun turret and covenants covering the lower floor, battling my allies. Meanwhile, I head around to the other end of the sector I am within, leaving the turret behind, and I find a Grunt on the stairway. I kill him easily, then I'm followed up by an Ultra Elite. I, fortunately, discovered that strafing while firing with double-weilded SMGs can kill the Ultra without much trouble. So now I have 2 Elites, 1 Ultra, and another Grunt to kill. This is where the ganging occurs. I can't attack the Ultra without jumping to the lower floor, but this would be suicide, as there awaits the other Elites and the Grunt.

I discovered it takes roughly 5-7 Plasma Rifle blasts to eliminate Master Chief. Unholy. Those damn Grunts are, seemingly, the alarms to the Elites that a foe has arrived; if one sees me, the Elites go in for the kill.

The worst part is that hide and recharge my energy, but as I do, the other Elites have their armor recharge as well, so even if I take them one at a time with concentrated fire, I can't kill them.

And also... strafing doesn't work on any of the Elites or the last Ultra after you kill the first Ultra. In other words, they track your strafing and kill you as you do, unlike the first Ultra. Weird...

I can't figure out a formula to eliminate the Ultras and Elites.

Assistance, please...
if you're talking about the level i think your talking about take a shotgun mate and blast the ultras in the face with it a couple of shots and goodnight ultras
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close