Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Autobiography

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gogobananas Posted: 23:22 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 693209
gogobananas
Post Likes: 0
+
Post your history on SuperCheats here!

The History of GGB, The Tale of a Banana and his quest for the top.

April 27th 2005.....
A few weeks after I got my new computer I got the internet. My first ever venture into the wide world of internet forums, April 27. I joined this day and didn't actually do anything. I found SC looking for Runescape hints and stuff and saw 'check out our forums' link which took me to the RS2 forum. I saw you had to sign up to actually say anything on the forums so I registered under the name 'gogobananas' because I thought it sounded cool =) Its kinda stuck now.

I started posting in the runescape forums and became good friends with The Ultimate Cheater and Problemsolver. Problemsolver was the only mod there and knew a heck lot of stuff about runescape, The Ultimate Cheater was actually asked if he wanted to be a mod by Rich and he gladly excepted. As the forum grew more mods were needed so applications were opened and Boney100 and I got the spots. I modded there for awhile blissfully unaware there was other forums on the board, then a spammer/flammer appeared one day (Exodia) and I went to the staff forum for the first time and reported him. This was in the days of Justin, when he first came and I saw a lot of threads about him by annabel.

After my first venture out of the forum I called home I ventured a little further and found General Chat. My first visit there was fun, I met a few people and posted a few times; A lot of interesting threads were around at the time. A few weeks later I found the little forum they call 'Team and Clans' were I met parrotboy, one of my best mates on SC. I started the team 'Team Banana' and it was quite successful and by then I moderated GTA: VC on PC as well.

A few months went by of posting and having fun when I had the brilliant Idea of leaving SC! yes I was truly insane. I left SC for a few days and then broke my leg, and was kinda very bored so I made a new account 'Super GoGobananas' when I left I lost my Runescape 2 mod spot and It hurts me today not modding there, it was teh 2nd worse disicion I have made on SC, the worst I'll get to later. Anyway I came back as Super GoGoBananas and posted few a month or so with it when I made an account called 'pUnK rOcKeR!!!' which a few days later became mod of Warcraft 3. I then returned to my gogobananas account (which I should have never left) and became mod a week later in GTA: VC again and Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (which my name is still there as mod =P)

Summer (or winter to northen hemisphere)

December/January 05/06 was the worst time I've ever seen onSC. On 25th December, Rich made 'ilovemissyelliot, spideraman99, koolkid24 and dark_boarder77' super mods. This annoyed the heck otu of my good friends 'Shiny Zapdos, Jamarie and Bad Wolf' who made a thread 'Epitaph' which flammed a large percentage of SC. They were IP banned and accounts were deleted, which was a sad moment for SC we lost 3 of our best members. I was angry at this and then in January a week after my birthday, I went nuts; The worst dicision I ever made here. I made hundreds of spam threads on the major forums from a public computer under an alias. Bad Idea. I owned up for it eventually and everyone hated me.

A week or two before this I had been the driving force behind the new forum 'The SuperCheats Times' which I also modded. I had my name on it and everything ='( now its all gone...
I lived a month or so hanging around Cheats365 and Total Cheats which wasn't much fun, and I hated myself for doing what I had done. Then on febuary 15 or 16 2 SuperCheats banned members were unbanned. GoGoBananas and Bad Wolf. This was a great day and a lot of people welcomed me and Wolf, only a few didn't.

Thats about all my history I remember, theres a lot of less important things I left out but they are irrevelent really. I hope you learnt something from my story.

The End,

GoGoBananas
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DARK_KNIGHT86 Posted: 23:29 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 693221
DARK_KNIGHT86
Forum GuestMember
+
im from brampton ontario...its really ghetto hahahaha but theres alot of gaming stores and stuff so you can go there and hang wit sum nerds :P
|) / |2 |<_ |< // | G |-| + 86
gogobananas Posted: 23:30 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 693222
gogobananas
+
Dude can you please keep you stupid comments up your ****?
goldberg3971 Posted: 23:57 Feb18 2006 Post ID: 693259
goldberg3971
+
So is this topic about ourselves or just talking about you?
gogobananas Posted: 00:03 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693268
gogobananas
+
Me =) Unless you want me to make a topic about posting your autobiography?
goldberg3971 Posted: 00:10 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693281
goldberg3971
+
Do one on me. Lets see what you know about me.
gogobananas Posted: 00:13 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693285
gogobananas
+
But I dont know you that well..

I herby declare this thread the thread you post your history in =)
goldberg3971 Posted: 00:16 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693290
goldberg3971
+
So this is my thread?
gogobananas Posted: 00:21 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693295
gogobananas
+
Anyones thread.
annefranman52 Posted: 05:51 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693629
annefranman52
+
Cool, nice bio gogo.

Here's mine....

June 18th 2005 - A normal 14 year old boy... looking for cheats on the internet, when i stumbled upon SuperCheats. It looked the best out of the ones i'd visited so i decided to look for cheats here. I found what i wanted except one thing. I wanted an answer to a question and saw that the only way to ask one was to register. I did, and for about 15 days or so all i did was ask and answer questions.

July 5th - I found the forums. At first it was crazy, i had no idea what was happening, and kept getting told off. I mainly posted in the Pokemon forums.

July 27th - Actually started posting properly. I understood the rules fully now, and decided to go to T&C. I jpoined a team called "team Need For Speed" which was led by superDJ. Him and cheating king 10 became my first mates on SC. Shortly after, i started my own team called "team annefranman".

August 4th - I became mod for World of warcraft ad thoght that SC wouldn't get any better for me....

December 25th - 1st Jan - These were bad times at SC. 4 new Smods were appointed, but it also saw the flame wars and 3 decent members get banned. I also had bad personal problems at this time.

And here i am now. I've surpassed 1000 submissions, and am 6th in the all time ranks. I have reached and passed 10,000 posts, and i moderate 10 forums, one of them being the biggest on the site; Team and Clan.

annefranman52
gogobananas Posted: 05:55 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693637
gogobananas
+
You mod 110 forums? rofl
annefranman52 Posted: 06:15 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693662
annefranman52
+
Yeah... lol, spelling wrror, 1 min.
gogobananas Posted: 06:24 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 729903
gogobananas
+
*bumpereno*

Come on peoples tell us about urself!
annefranman52 Posted: 09:08 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 730016
annefranman52
+
Yeah, i sorta wanted this topic to stay alive...
Rooku Posted: 18:04 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 731273
Rooku
+
BRAVO! That was so great. Loved it. e
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
Aeon-Flux Posted: 18:46 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736781
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
My AutoBiography...

March 20, 2004 - On my brithday I recived a new video game, as I was looking for some good useable cheats I found this place, I was looking for cheats on Pokemon Ruby, not button cheats gameshark cheats. I never registered here that here as I never had a email at the time, and I just became 14.

August 25, 2005 - I returned to SuperCheats and I had a email, so I did join. I was jImBoW89 I never stayed here that much, sometimes I would post and sometimes I wouldn't, so that ended up giving me a low post count. I usually started submitting answers to Pokemon Ruby as then I noticed submitting was no longer fun to do as its hard work if you do it correctly.

September 12, 2005 - I finally became a Moderator, I was moding Pokemon Ruby in the GBA game section, It was pretty well active, then people stoped going there as they released new pokemon games the less the people went to the board after that I discovered more boards on SuperCheats! I never noticed there was a General Chat, Team and Clans Boards and all that other good stuff.

November 25, 2005 - Rich made a new site so I got the urge to go there and leave SuperCheats for a while, as I did I noticed I was less known at SuperCheats but more noticed at Cheats365.

December 30, 2005 - Cheats365 was starting to fall down a bit, so I left and went back to SuperCheats, I was still moding Pokemon Ruby, and by this time I applied for 8 other boards and gave me a total of 9 boards I had to watch, it was easy watching the boards I moded as Forum Games was the most active.

Jan 26, 2006 - I discover TotalCheats, I joined and have become really enjoyed with the site, I ended up making over 180 submissions and almost 2,000 post in my days there. And I am still at TotalCheats.

Feb 12, 2006 - I ask Dennis to delete my jImBoW89 account.

Feb 24, 2006 - I re-join as the name I am now, making alot of submissions in March.

March 1, 2006 - I start over with making submissions to make up what I lost in my other account, also none of my submissions have been rejected and I hope to keep it this way.

March 6, 2006 - I have become a Super Mod at TotalCheats being on of the two biggest active members there at TotalCheats. I plan to never leave TotalCheats.

March 12, 2006 - I am in Aeshma's Member Spotlight topic for the first time ever!

Adam/Aeon-Flux/AeonFlux
whiplash234 Posted: 10:26 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739302
whiplash234
+
28th august 05 ijoined the site because i got bored an found it cool
29th august i read the rules and posted my first ever post in pokemon yellow special pikachu edition

i will type the rest later i have to go to football training

[center][/center]
Aeon-Flux Posted: 18:14 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740336
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
Click my username for more on my Auto Biography.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close