Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

WWE Wrestling...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 149 of 150
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 147 | 148 | 149 | Last     Previous | Next
Sheimi X Posted: 20:11 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928941
Sheimi X
Post Likes: 0
+
U people talk about TNA vs WWE did not anyone pick up the cryptic promo last night?!Its the return of Y2J,the lion heart,CHRIS JERICHO HIMSELF!
heres the evidence ive gather after watching the video 64 times now.
-voices can be heard that say "I'm back" "cat heart"(referring to himself the lion heart)
-it say wm99 in the promo ,Wrestle mania 1999 made a re-debut that took place in Chicago where this year's No Mercy is taking place!
-Also during the promo its has w.e.cd-v4-1...on the 4th wwe cd Chris' theme was the first track
-7oct speaks for itself,no mercy is on October 7th
-during some point in the promo its scattered on the screen "Ill bring Y2K"
-now the main point...save_us.222 this week was revealed next week will be save_us.22J,and come NO MERCY in the beginning or during the Cena Orton match "save_us.Y2J"

now my theory of how events will occur

Cena is gunna go for the devastating F-U on Orton for the win at no mercy it goes black, Orton is on the ground knocked out,the ref makes the 10 count and Jericho is standing over Cena
due to the fact Cena caused Y2J to get "fired!"

also other things like Cody pointed out are true

also "cyber-cryp" was in the vid pointing out a possible full time return at Cyber Sunday,if this does not conclude jericho's return i do not wanna know what the WWE are doing to us!

« Last edited by Sheimi X on Sep 25th 2007 »
sig by Me!
king_jamie56 Posted: 04:21 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929211
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
Chris Jericho will be returning to the WWE after both TNA and WWE were trying to make him sign a contract. He got a better deal from the WWE so he is returning there.

(Note: He wanted a seven-figure contract but only got a six-figure one...lol...just thought i'd point that out.)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Teh Silencer Posted: 05:16 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929241
Teh Silencer
Forum GuestMember
+
if he actually does come back this will be great for the wwe
guy in oakland Posted: 09:42 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929332
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
so wont he go to SD since he was fired from raw

PSN-intayaz

Da Corbster Posted: 12:16 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929411
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
Did any of you guys see the wierd cryptic computer video on RAW and ECW? It focuses on the term SAVE_US.222. If you search for that on Google, you get Bible references about the Walls of Jericho (which was Book 2 Chapter 2 Verse 2 in the Bible). And when Jericho first debuted, there was a wierd countdown and he claimed to be everyone's saviour. The Y2K theme of the video is a LOT like Y2J's old entrance movie aswell. The phrase 7OCT is also in the video, and the 7th of October is the date of No Mercy! If this isn't the return of Y2J, I'll be gutted.

EDIT: I didn't read your posts before I typed that, but I guess I still have some valid points.

EDIT AGAIN: Did anyone see the SAVE US Y2J sign in the audience on RAW? That must have been a plant.

« Last edited by Da Corbster on Sep 26th 2007 »

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
Shadowfox81 Posted: 17:32 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929852
Shadowfox81
+
I didn't understand that at first. But then it made more sense after some discussion with my brother and my friend.

Off-topic: I just need to know who is making part II of this thread. If nobody is, I'll do it.
I have been knighted! (Account switched to Sir Knight)
guy in oakland Posted: 17:43 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929872
guy in oakland
+
whenver this closes anyone can make it

next week on ECw elijah burke and tommy dreamer are in a #1 contender match,who wins?IMO burke does and gets a rematch for the title at no mercy

PSN-intayaz

agent Cody Bauer Posted: 17:47 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929877
agent Cody Bauer
+
I did see that Save Us Y2J sign on Raw..Also I finally pointed this out all around but not here..

Here it is:

JERICHO DOES NOT HAVE A MYSPACE..

I and Hister are his friends we talk to him and on his site he confirms he canceled his myspace after his show at XM.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

guy in oakland Posted: 17:50 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929881
guy in oakland
+
ah a rare post from ACB in the sports froum,also nice of you to tell us about that.I'm not really to interested since I never really liked chris jericho

PSN-intayaz

king_jamie56 Posted: 05:24 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930345
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
Jericho will return to RAW to get revenge on Cena for getting him fired (And i bet the storyline will be since Bischoff isn't GM anymore his firings don't count so Vince re-hired him.)

Actually, this PROVES that Orton will lose to Cena at No Mercy. It does! Think about it, Jericho will re-debut either after the LMS match (After Cena wins he'll attack him) or on RAW the next night. Either way Jericho will feud with Cena and Orton will be out of the title picture.

Although the more i think about it, the more i think Jericho will return as a face. Since, after Orton loses to Cena at No Mercy, he'll want ANOTHER shot, then, Vince will walk out and say if you win the no. contenders match (against a Mystery oponent of course) then you get Cena at Cyber Sunday. Then, the mystery opponent will be Jericho. Jericho will then win the no.1 contenders match, call Cena out and say "it'll be an honor to face you at Cyber Sunday" Then, as Cena leaves, Jericho will jump him from behind and remind everyone that it was indeed Cena who got him fired in the first place and that he'll do anything to make Cena's life a living hell. (And in Kayfabe he'll probably go on to say that his life had been miserable since he was fired and that he;ll get Cena back for that...or something...)

Then again i could be wrong.

guy in oakland Posted: 09:44 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930434
guy in oakland
+
I'm thinking this will happen...orton wins at NM,then at raw cena demands for a rematch becauce orton got about 3 so it would be fair...while that happens coach agrees but will be versing a surprise opponent,of course it will be chris jericho!jericho wins,then verses orton at cyber sunday(in the fans choice of match)

PSN-intayaz

Sheimi X Posted: 17:49 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930867
Sheimi X
+
or Jericho re debuts at cyber Sunday in triple threat vs orton vs cena fans choice match
sig by Me!
guy in oakland Posted: 18:48 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930934
guy in oakland
+
but cyber sunday is so far off,wellnot by that much but stil

PSN-intayaz

Kenny 2x4 Posted: 14:17 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931599
Kenny 2x4
+
On 27-Sep-2007 king_jamie56 said:Jericho will return to RAW to get revenge on Cena for getting him fired (And i bet the storyline will be since Bischoff isn't GM anymore his firings don't count so Vince re-hired him.)

Actually, this PROVES that Orton will lose to Cena at No Mercy. It does! Think about it, Jericho will re-debut either after the LMS match (After Cena wins he'll attack him) or on RAW the next night. Either way Jericho will feud with Cena and Orton will be out of the title picture.

Although the more i think about it, the more i think Jericho will return as a face. Since, after Orton loses to Cena at No Mercy, he'll want ANOTHER shot, then, Vince will walk out and say if you win the no. contenders match (against a Mystery oponent of course) then you get Cena at Cyber Sunday. Then, the mystery opponent will be Jericho. Jericho will then win the no.1 contenders match, call Cena out and say "it'll be an honor to face you at Cyber Sunday" Then, as Cena leaves, Jericho will jump him from behind and remind everyone that it was indeed Cena who got him fired in the first place and that he'll do anything to make Cena's life a living hell. (And in Kayfabe he'll probably go on to say that his life had been miserable since he was fired and that he;ll get Cena back for that...or something...)

Then again i could be wrong.
That sounds like a very WWE route to follow when this happens, but to add to that: they'll say it on the next Raw after their match and then Vince will reveal the mystery opponent first on that same Raw episode and say the match is next week.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
guy in oakland Posted: 15:22 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931681
guy in oakland
+
Or I was thinking something like this would happen...

cyber sunday is a PPV where the fans can chooce a certain part of the match correct?well whatt if orton won the title at NM,then at cyber sunday the fans had the choice of either picking chris jericho or john cena to vs him

also kenny the rules said we can only have 5 pinned topics so is it okay if I(or another mod)unpins the sports quiz topic?

PSN-intayaz

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:30 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931810
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Y2J and Cena one on one in a submission match would be pretty entertaining, with Y2J as the winner, making Cena tap out. Smile

But, cena tapping out would be a great upset for his fans.

instagram: solidaritysterl
guy in oakland Posted: 17:03 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931854
guy in oakland
+
maybe they would be glad?and everyone knows he will get a rematch

PSN-intayaz

king_jamie56 Posted: 00:53 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932566
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
On 28-Sep-2007 Xtreme gamer said:Y2J and Cena one on one in a submission match would be pretty entertaining, with Y2J as the winner, making Cena tap out. Smile

Fans Xtreme Gamer?

Oh, you mean everyone under ten?

Kenny 2x4 Posted: 08:27 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932769
Kenny 2x4
+
On 28-Sep-2007 guy in oakland said:Or I was thinking something like this would happen...

cyber sunday is a PPV where the fans can chooce a certain part of the match correct?well whatt if orton won the title at NM,then at cyber sunday the fans had the choice of either picking chris jericho or john cena to vs him

also kenny the rules said we can only have 5 pinned topics so is it okay if I(or another mod)unpins the sports quiz topic?
Yeah that's fine. The Sports quiz has fluctuating activity anyways.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 08:29 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932774
Kenny 2x4
+
On 28-Sep-2007 Xtreme gamer said:Y2J and Cena one on one in a submission match would be pretty entertaining, with Y2J as the winner, making Cena tap out. Smile

I will love that day!
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Displaying Page 149 of 150
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 147 | 148 | 149 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 178561

Post Top
Click to close