Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My Time here, has come to an end, good bye all

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Avengein Posted: 13:29 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733881
Avengein
Post Likes: 31
+
Well, i myself am going now, if you do not know me, my team was one of the two which started up Teams and Clans, probably the most successful teams in the history of Teams and clans...

My reason for leaving is because its just plain dull, such boring topics and members...

So my goodbyes...

Dave: You always were quite funny in a strange way, i'll see you around...

Juli: You were always so great and funny, You were the best mod to hit this site, i'll miss you, but i'll still keep in touch on MSN

Bleep: You are gone, just like juli, but now i focus my attention on bleepland, i'll se you around buddy

Spyro Madgirl: Wow, we've had fun on the Graphics and artwork forum, i love your work, but i will miss you so much...

RJ Fighter: Ahh the King Kong of the Graphics and artwork forum, i will miss you too buddy, good luck with all your future modding experiences, you were great at graphics dude, goodbye...

Fwank: You mate, have to be the funniest pokemonner ever, hope to see you on Bleepland, but goodbye for now

Tornado212: Well see ya later buddy, i always loved your work, i'll miss you, continue to do your spriting, because you rock at it

Shiny Zapdos: Times with you have always been funny, cos your probably the only source of funnyness on the whole site, i'll miss you, i'll never forget how Team SZ and Ka had an alliance, thats still standing today if im correct, goodbye...

Jamarie: Lol you are too funny aswell!, but i'll miss you too, you were always so bubbly and funny, i love your artwork, its so awesome, i'll miss you, i hope to see you kicking up a storm with your work some place else, but goodbye...

And goodbye to any one else i have forgotten

Well i guess this is it, my final...

...Goodbye Supercheats...
What the hell am I doing here?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeshma Posted: 13:31 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733888
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Take care Avengein and have a good life, you where a great member to have around here ;)
Zelda Fan Posted: 13:31 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733889
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
On 11-Mar-2006 Avengein said:Well, i myself am going now, if you do not know me, my team was one of the two which started up Teams and Clans, probably the most successful teams in the history of Teams and clans...

My reason for leaving is because its just plain dull, such boring topics and members...

So my goodbyes...

Juli: You were always so great and funny, You were the best mod to hit this site, i'll miss you, but i'll still keep in touch on MSN

Bleep: You are gone, just like juli, but now i focus my attention on bleepland, i'll se you around buddy

Spyro Madgirl: Wow, we've had fun on the Graphics and artwork forum, i love your work, but i will miss you so much...

RJ Fighter: Ahh the King Kong of the Graphics and artwork forum, i will miss you too buddy, good luck with all your future modding experiences, you were great at graphics dude, goodbye...

Fwank: You mate, have to be the funniest pokemonner ever, hope to see you on Bleepland, but goodbye for now

Tornado212: Well see ya later buddy, i always loved your work, i'll miss you, continue to do your spriting, because you rock at it

Shiny Zapdos: Times with you have always been funny, cos your probably the only source of funnyness on the whole site, i'll miss you, i'll never forget how Team SZ and Ka had an alliance, thats still standing today if im correct, goodbye...

Jamarie: Lol you are too funny aswell!, but i'll miss you too, you were always so bubbly and funny, i love your artwork, its so awesome, i'll miss you, i hope to see you kicking up a storm with your work some place else, but goodbye...

ummm good bye tkl

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
jamarie Posted: 13:33 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733898
jamarie
Post Likes: 0
+
See you dude, you're mint too =D Good uck for the future 'n' all that stuff ^_^ *Waves and huggles*

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

r and c mega Posted: 13:38 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733911
r and c mega
+
Golly, everyone seems to be leaving...
Have a good life and..yeah.
sigs are for losers

Avengein Posted: 13:40 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733916
Avengein
+
@ Dave: Thank you, you were great too Smile
@ Zelda: Thanks, see ya on MSN Dude
@ Jamarie: Aww, Huggles and thank you for the comments
@ R and C Mega: Bye bye, to you too
superman4u Posted: 14:35 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734007
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 11-Mar-2006 jamarie said:See you dude, you're mint too =D Good uck for the future 'n' all that stuff ^_^ *Waves and huggles*
Good luck? Or Good f*** lol? (Hey I didn't swear, I bleeped it. =P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 14:55 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734036
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
Bleep. lol Goodbye avengin I really didn't get to know you but goodbye.

Man everybody is leavind like r and c said.
jamarie Posted: 15:07 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734049
jamarie
+
Smeg... LMAO! And you're welcome dude and Sman: luck, you fish, lol =P

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

superman4u Posted: 15:19 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734064
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Ok, just wanted to make sure. =P

Bye Avengein. Your presence was cool while it lasted.=P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
5150flip Posted: 15:23 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734076
5150flip
Forum GuestMember
+
See you later Avengein! Take care!
koolkid24 Posted: 15:28 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734084
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
Bye Avengein have a great life and maybe you will return one day.
I'm Back!!
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:38 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734113
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Mar-2006 Avengein said:Well, i myself am going now, if you do not know me, my team was one of the two which started up Teams and Clans, probably the most successful teams in the history of Teams and clans...

So my goodbyes...

I feel so alone, man! First Bleep, now you... I'm the only decent leader left around here now. =P

Yeah, I'll miss you too. You always were a lovely guy, and I'd appreciate your e-mail address if you'd like me to have it. =)

Good luck, even if not. =D
annabel Posted: 16:07 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734189
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Bye Avegein, I think you were once in one of my teams.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Avengein Posted: 16:30 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734241
Avengein
+
@ Superman4u: Thank you and goodbye

@ Cheat991xeta: Thank you too and goodbye Smile

@ 5150Flip: Thanx dude and bye bye

@ Koolkid: Thank you and i might return, just to see how things are going without me(Probably a emotional mess without me XD)

@ Shiny Zapdos: Aww that was soo nice, and yes you can have my e-mail address, but i only got MSN for IM though it is [email protected], if anyone else wants it you can add me too, but just tell me who you are when i first IM you ;), or it'll just get confusing

@ Annabel: Bye bye, i dont know about the team things, me confused...

Well thats my last message ever people, sayonara...
annabel Posted: 16:31 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734243
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Bye man! I'll see ya.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
annefranman52 Posted: 16:32 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734245
annefranman52
+
See you later mate, i never knew you much but you seemed cool, good luck with your life.
actionshark Posted: 17:40 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734372
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Cya later Avengein and hopefully your life will not boring and dull.

gogobananas Posted: 17:45 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734375
gogobananas
+
Cya Avengein. You were never as crazy as me no matter how hard you tryed :P
Aco_KK Posted: 02:29 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 734978
Aco_KK
Forum GuestBanned
+
Hmmm Ok Avengein C u later. Bye have a nice life.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close