Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: You are an Alchemist

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 27 of 27
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 25 | 26 | Last     Previous
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 11:16 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239415
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
((no no no no... there was a fluke in which someone else closed something at the same time as i typed it. that was a test. i am just warning you that this will be closed. i have applied to be mod and have not been responded to. both of the current mods think i will get it. i have seen cez close threads for the same reason i mentioned. mod or not, i do know what i am talking about, ok? i am not trying to start a fight.))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Metal Madness Posted: 12:30 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239630
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
(Get out of my face.)
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 13:41 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 239814
Chaoticjaf123
+
((please calm down. look back at "role play: in a field." cez closed it for the exact same reason i just mentioned. i didnt know it was a rule either until then. someone restarted the topic and they picked up from where they were when it was closed. it really isnt a big deal, and i have nothing against you. i am just enforcing the rules.))
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
TestVirus101 Posted: 20:46 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240635
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
rules are rules...... *shutdown*
Displaying Page 27 of 27
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 25 | 26 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 169930