Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Mr. King Of Games request...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Sanzano Posted: 01:27 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762403
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Mr. King Of Games has contacted me and asked to post the following message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Dennis,

Just want to tell you it was a pleasure working for you on supercheats. But now, it's time for me to move on. Now I know you are pretty upset at me right now, but here me out and I will leave you alone.

I need you to post this for me in General chat for everyone to see okay. Create a topic called, "The King's Will" and post this post exactly the way I write it okay....or just copy and paste, lol. Thank you man, I really would have hoped it wouldn't have ended this way.

"Hello fellow supercheats members. This will be my last time talking to all of you here on supercheats for I am no longer able to come on anymore. Admin Aeshma says I have violated one of the biggest laws of them all by creating three accounts and acting with them. And because of that, I am officially banned from supercheats...for good. But I will not leave all the people who looked up to me to rot along in my sorrow, therefore I will leave this will.

Will #1: I declare my "Royal Apprentice" Blue God as the new leader of "The Royal Kingdom$$$$$". Heh, Blue God has always wanted to lead a top team, now I give him his wish. I ask that you reopen the team again Sanzano or Rich or Aeshma and allowed him to lead.....as "The King" of the team.

Will #2: I want to address the Kingdom Hearts forums, both KH and KH2. I've been watching all through my months, helping out the members on the game as best as I can, of a certain member that's showed alot of heart, and that member is Hyperwire 2.0. I ask that you give him my spot and help him lead the forum, something I couldn't do, into a new generation. He deserves it!

Will #3: I was the proud host of the "Supercheats Video Game Awards Ceremony" and now since I'm gone, that tradition may be ruined now. So to keep it moving, I want to appoint "Annabel" the new host of the VGA awards. Yes, he's been harsh at times, I know, but he's human. And I know this means alot to him. Congrats Annabel, make it good. I'll be reading from the outside, heh heh.

Farewell Address:
-Well guys! This is the end for me! I wish you all a farewell and a great future. Keep your spirits up and never let anyone tell you down. Stand up for what you believe in and keep the faith. God always allows thing to happen for a reason......this is one of the times. So for one more time, I do my outstanding catchphrase.

DuummmmmmmmmmmmDummmmmmmmmDUMMMMMM!!!!!! The King speaks his last words

...Farewell

Thank you Sanzano or Rich. I'm truly sorry once again. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Aeshma Posted: 01:33 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762409
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
lol He just keeps going and doesn't give it up isn't it? Smile
gogobananas Posted: 02:11 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762432
gogobananas
Post Likes: 0
+
He'll make 100 more flamboyant accounts which talk to each other. Ms. Princess of Games, Nurse Advice and OKR-321.
annabel Posted: 03:00 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762464
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, Thankyou King for letting me host the VGA awards. But.. I not sure I up for it. I still will host them once a year. But I need a co-host with a vast knowledge of games. Who will be my co-host?
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
REC Posted: 04:50 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762529
REC
Forum GuestMember
+
That was perhaps one of the lamest things I have ever seen.

It was obviously a good decision banning him.

Enough about that guy anyway.

Everyone should start talking about the new 'Stay Alive' movie!

Is it any good? Cause it won't hit Aussie shores for a while and I simply must know.
Aco_KK Posted: 06:19 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762544
Aco_KK
Forum GuestBanned
+
err dude this thread is about that guy.
Aeshma Posted: 06:39 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762554
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Mar-2006 REC said:That was perhaps one of the lamest things I have ever seen.

It was obviously a good decision banning him.

Enough about that guy anyway.

Everyone should start talking about the new 'Stay Alive' movie!

Is it any good? Cause it won't hit Aussie shores for a while and I simply must know.
It was one of the lamest things...along with some other recent events here Smile

And no I never heard of the movie, I'm curious as well, is it thriller?
COOL OKJ Posted: 06:51 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762560
COOL OKJ
Forum GuestMember
+
The movie might be good.

Do NOT use without permission of the owner. (COOL OKJ)

Sanzano Posted: 14:54 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763045
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Is it a remake of that aweful John Travolta film from 1983. If it is I won't be watching it.

annefranman52 Posted: 14:57 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763050
annefranman52
+
Yes it is i think, sounds even lamer than King, lol.

I'll be happy to host the torni with you annabel, i'm always up for a little competition.
REC Posted: 14:58 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763052
REC
Forum GuestMember
+
No, it's about these gamers, who are playing a survival horror game, much like RESIDENT EVIL right.

Except, the game starts becoming real. If you die in the game, you die in real life, the same way you died in the game.

Looks pretty freaky.
annabel Posted: 15:07 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763071
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
REC... I think your talking about teh movie. I hope. Because if your not I think your nuts. Ahh, Annefranman. It not actually a torni, It a awards show. It's going to be based on the older games for once, Like pinball, Galiga and Space invaders. Just for some fun.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Aeshma Posted: 15:49 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763123
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
+
Ah yes I have seen some trailer about it lately, but didn't catch the name. It looks pretty neat according to me, although I doubt it will be better then Resident Evil, I do think it's still one to watch...but that I will only judge when I have seen it.
annefranman52 Posted: 15:54 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763128
annefranman52
+
That's what i meant lol, it sort of is one if you think about it...
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:51 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763215
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Goodbye KOG,you will be missed by many.

NOTE: Aeshma,thats one sexy avy you got there.

instagram: solidaritysterl
annefranman52 Posted: 16:55 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763220
annefranman52
+
I agree Smile
CJ_MASTER 2005 Posted: 16:58 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763226
CJ_MASTER 2005
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Mar-2006 Sanzano said:Mr. King Of Games has contacted me and asked to post the following message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Dennis,

Just want to tell you it was a pleasure working for you on supercheats. But now, it's time for me to move on. Now I know you are pretty upset at me right now, but here me out and I will leave you alone.

I need you to post this for me in General chat for everyone to see okay. Create a topic called, "The King's Will" and post this post exactly the way I write it okay....or just copy and paste, lol. Thank you man, I really would have hoped it wouldn't have ended this way.

"Hello fellow supercheats members. This will be my last time talking to all of you here on supercheats for I am no longer able to come on anymore. Admin Aeshma says I have violated one of the biggest laws of them all by creating three accounts and acting with them. And because of that, I am officially banned from supercheats...for good. But I will not leave all the people who looked up to me to rot along in my sorrow, therefore I will leave this will.

Will #1: I declare my "Royal Apprentice" Blue God as the new leader of "The Royal Kingdom$$$$$". Heh, Blue God has always wanted to lead a top team, now I give him his wish. I ask that you reopen the team again Sanzano or Rich or Aeshma and allowed him to lead.....as "The King" of the team.

Will #2: I want to address the Kingdom Hearts forums, both KH and KH2. I've been watching all through my months, helping out the members on the game as best as I can, of a certain member that's showed alot of heart, and that member is Hyperwire 2.0. I ask that you give him my spot and help him lead the forum, something I couldn't do, into a new generation. He deserves it!

Will #3: I was the proud host of the "Supercheats Video Game Awards Ceremony" and now since I'm gone, that tradition may be ruined now. So to keep it moving, I want to appoint "Annabel" the new host of the VGA awards. Yes, he's been harsh at times, I know, but he's human. And I know this means alot to him. Congrats Annabel, make it good. I'll be reading from the outside, heh heh.

Farewell Address:
-Well guys! This is the end for me! I wish you all a farewell and a great future. Keep your spirits up and never let anyone tell you down. Stand up for what you believe in and keep the faith. God always allows thing to happen for a reason......this is one of the times. So for one more time, I do my outstanding catchphrase.

DuummmmmmmmmmmmDummmmmmmmmDUMMMMMM!!!!!! The King speaks his last words

...Farewell

Thank you Sanzano or Rich. I'm truly sorry once again. Hope to see you again in the near future.
what was that all about? he seems like he was like 40 years old or something
whats the point in liveing if you can't feel alive?
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:53 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763316
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
On 27-Mar-2006 CJ_MASTER 2005 said:what was that all about? he seems like he was like 40 years old or something
I think he was in his 20`s,but he was a swell guy if you ask me.

NOTE AGAIN:Aeshma,thats one sexy avy you got there.

instagram: solidaritysterl
spideraman99 Posted: 17:55 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763317
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Looks like a cheap barbie doll

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
CJ_MASTER 2005 Posted: 17:55 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 763319
CJ_MASTER 2005
Forum GuestMember
+
i don't know he seems weird
whats the point in liveing if you can't feel alive?
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close