Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Suggestions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
librascythe Posted at: 11:22 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 775773
librascythe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay these have always been a really big hit here and we are getting kind of full of closed topics.. well u guys know how it works suggest anything u belive jagex should add to runescape have fun =)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hunter15shadow Posted at: 15:44 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 775980
hunter15shadow
+
+
I think in my mind this should be pinned because it benefits everyone and we can actually contact jagex about these suggestions and give the persons RSname (for credit) but they have to be good like not too good or not too bad.

We can suggest
1: Items
2: Quests
3: Monsters
4: Misc.

Make them reasonable and if its good we will send them to Jagex and see if they might make them. Ok?
giantredsea Posted at: 17:27 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776107
giantredsea
+
+
erm i can't think of anything too much work...
um how about like hospitals around runescape so you can heal yourself if you don't have food. can cure diseases, poison, and heals. *cough* don't forget the bill *cough*...maybe one in ardougne and one in varrock.
hunter15shadow Posted at: 17:29 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776110
hunter15shadow
+
+
Thats good I never thought of that how about it resotres all stats
and maybe a hotel too where you sleep and you restore all stats
slipknot837 Posted at: 18:39 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776193
slipknot837
+
+
id want them top change the way you walk, the one now is kinda annoying. i was thinking more of walking with the directional buttons
(kinda like WoW
Wow... Its been a long time
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 23:04 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776412
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
hospital, thats a rad idea. Itd be sweet, they could have one in the middle of wildy, it would be non pk area and u could heal for like 900gp since its in wild. then a deluxe treatment for 2k where all your stats are temporaraly raised by 5 or somethin, could work. :D
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
librascythe Posted at: 05:09 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 776503
librascythe
+
+
I can't belive it slip knot u doubled post.. lol anyways deleted, i kind of like the hospitial and motel idea lol and also the cure food but hostpitial would work in wild and give a reason to more pkers to pk because u'd have to carrie money around u to get healed =)
hunter15shadow Posted at: 17:17 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777685
hunter15shadow
+
+
since GRS said hospital how about a restaruant and a snack bar (like with all foods); a bakery, a drink stand, and a sea food restaruant.
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 18:18 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777784
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
thatd be wierd... heres somethin i just thought up, a new way for cash. theres a stock market, thered be like 3 diff pieces of paper you can buy a 1k, a 10k, and a 100k ticket, buy as many as you want. You may buy the tickets for the card price, always 1k, ect. most of the time, you can sell the ticket back for less, but occasionally, like once every so often, there will be times when you can sell the ticket back for like 10% more than you bought it for some cash (all the worlds will always have the same sellback prices). Jagex could randomly choose when the prices will be high so no one can learn any patters, and the tickets would be tradeable. What think guys?
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
oinky Posted at: 18:42 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777836
oinky
Forum GuestMember
+
+
kewl

i think u should be able to have houses, with all kinds o stuff and ther was a spell: tele house that needs no runes but gave no exp

also book making could be cool, u could like enchant the book so u can go there.

what ya think "bout that?
i think im gonna quit this forums soon.... its been a good time
giantredsea Posted at: 20:16 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777947
giantredsea
+
+
a huge general store where the maximum number of items it can carry is 500. i want to buy alot of stuff and sell alot of stuff without it getting full.
librascythe Posted at: 04:31 Apr08 2006 Post ID: 778320
librascythe
+
+
The stocks idea would be kind of funny lol, the general store is not a bad idea but i only see once general store gets full is varrocks on ftp worlds, as for the house they probly will have a place near the towns but the enchant idea sounds neat ammy would be morer likely not a book, the resturant is neat i thought about those and think it would be cool to sit down with a group of freinds chat and eat and have fun
God_0_gamers Posted at: 14:19 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 780533
God_0_gamers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont know maybe a new skill would be nice
but it should be f2p cause im getting bored

like maybe

horsebag riding skill
Carpentry ( i know its not original but i cant wait till POH's)
hmmmmm i dont know any more ideas guys/and girls.

slipknot837 Posted at: 16:20 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 780722
slipknot837
+
+
how about the lottery. idk it just came to me
hunter15shadow Posted at: 16:20 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781798
hunter15shadow
+
+
I wish you can buy bank space so it isnt too easy for others like 10 spaces for 1 mil.

and how about a credit card system so when you buy something they use magic and your balance will be charged. but if you max out the card they take items in your bank. and what about this you can put money in a savings account or the credit card system. If you put money in the savings account you can get a bank interest of 3% so if you store 1000gp you get 30 gp (every month for interest)

Lottery thats kinda cool, the stock market too.

slipknot837 Posted at: 18:14 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781957
slipknot837
+
+
id really want the intrest rate thing tho
librascythe Posted at: 08:05 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782392
librascythe
+
+
the card idea would be kind of cool or someone else idea is the bank loans, the lottery we talked about it in the forums and it was a nice idea like the tickets were 1k each we went on but jagex unfortanly says that they would like to give us items or money or help us out directly but they can't (can't rememeber reason why if any) well maybe they could set up a npc in varrock somewhere to do it and if u win u'd have like 5 days to check before it expires, also so people don't waste all their money u could refund ur tickets for 500gp from the npc, and the pot is everyones money mixed... hey maybe they could have a lottery once a week maybe every day with a update?
giantredsea Posted at: 15:26 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 785701
giantredsea
+
+
black market- sells any weapon, any armor, or any thing used in combat. Runes restock every 3 seconds, armor restocks every 10 mins, and weapons restock every 15 mins. Has all weapons, like abby whip, barrows, dragon, etc...
gogobananas Posted at: 20:34 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 786292
gogobananas
+
+
Then people like zezima and the old nite would have heaps of sets of dragon and the like. Remember this is set in medieval times so the whole restaurant thing is a bit silly.
rs_lord Posted at: 20:36 Apr13 2006 Post ID: 786293
rs_lord
+
+
On 13-Apr-2006 giantredsea said:black market- sells any weapon, any armor, or any thing used in combat. Runes restock every 3 seconds, armor restocks every 10 mins, and weapons restock every 15 mins. Has all weapons, like abby whip, barrows, dragon, etc...
and prices way more than its supposed to be...>]
Opinion is a bioch ; O
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close