Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

i need some boss help.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cloud__strife Posted at: 19:57 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776272
cloud__strife
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok, i need help on three bosses right now: the underwater weapon, the weapon by the gold saucer and safer sephiroth. help on these would be greatly appreciated. also, do yall know any good training spots? my mainly used characters (cloud, vincent, red XIII) are around lvl 55. but the ones i dont use are like around 45. thanks
--Aeris is gone.Aeris will no longer talk,no longer laugh,cry....or get angry.....what about us....what are we supposed to?What about my pain?
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 13:11 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781566
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey,you have my same party-Cloud,Vincent and Red XIII,and for the question you will have to write down the question in the question section.And if you need help you should check the submited cheats,submited hints and cheats section.Even in the questions and answers section you will see this questions a thousands times there you will find the answer.Sorry for me not telling you but you have to understand that Im really tired of writing this answer because its alot!!!

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
cloud__strife Posted at: 17:46 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781917
cloud__strife
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey, no probelem. i know what you mean. i dont know why but ive always liked those three better than the others.my favorites are cloud, vincent, red XIII in that order. thnx anyways.
--Aeris is gone.Aeris will no longer talk,no longer laugh,cry....or get angry.....what about us....what are we supposed to?What about my pain?
sapphire_weapon Posted at: 10:35 Apr18 2006 Post ID: 792446
sapphire_weapon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is a really wasy (but quite hard!) way to kill any boss. If you get Cait Sith's Limit Break meter full (level 2) and make 3 parts of his face appear, it will kill all enemies. It's hard to get, but a great way to kill the weapons if you're a bit stuck.
JennaGS2 Posted at: 23:48 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 894363
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can it really kill emerald and ruby in one hit?

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:32 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 894523
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I've never tried that. I prefer a challenge. Anyway:
Emerald: Equip all characters with Mime materia and Final Attack - Revive materia in a double-slot. To get three Mime MASTER it, then MASTER the new one. Give one character Knights of the Round. When the battle begins, use KOTR and Mime away. Final Attack - Revive combination is for when your characters get killed (which they probably will). 12 Knights of the Round kill this guy.

Ruby: Give Mime and Final Attack - Revive to all. Give one character Hades and one Knights of the Round. Paralyze Ruby with Hades so it doesn't counter-attack with Ultima when you use Knights of the Round. Use Knights of the Round and Mime away. Paralyze Ruby again when he un-paralyzes and repeat. 10 Knights of the Round kill this guy.

Safer Sephiroth: Give one character Destruct materia, one Knights of the Round, one Restore - All and one Mime. Use Debarrier to destroy Sephiroth's Wall (he'll use it first things) then Knights of the Round. If the first one doesn't kill him (very likely) then pound him with physical attacks, Comet2, Ultima, limit breaks or Mime KOTR. If you don't destroy his Wall he will take two KOTR and some extra moves or three KOTR to kill. He isn't too hard once you figure out strategies.

Hope I helped.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:31 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 894906
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Does this mean that are all problems were worth nothing,I mean..I cant believe that such a weak character can kill the weapons with one hit,but its not easy I tried it and I never get succes.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:07 Jul01 2006 Post ID: 894957
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't belive in all that bla bla bla, I like takeing on the weapons with my attacks and skill alone none of the cheating by rapeing him with a mime of Caits Limit break
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Ultima_Regi7 Posted at: 09:35 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1077972
Ultima_Regi7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You know the magic pots in the northern crater. if you give them elixer and defeat them they give you a huge amount of EXP and GIL.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4r2c21v.jpg
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:27 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1122458
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Im going to close this topic if anyone else needs help on the weapons check on Submited hints and submited cheats.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 258788

Post Top
Click to close