Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Halo 2 Hints, Tricks, Walkthroughs, And Glitches!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

THE ARBITER Posted at: 16:17 May04 2006 Post ID: 812646
THE ARBITER
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
HALO 2---- ===THE ARBITER===

WALKTHROUGH PART 1

## THE GREAT JOURNEY ##
At the beginning of the level get into the wraith and destroy all the enemy ghosts, and if any brutes survive, boost over them. When you get to the scarab and the little door behind it blast the brutes' heads off and squash the 2 wraiths.

When inside An Elite with 2 Needlers, will pop out and 2 friendly brutes on both sides. (on easy difficulty just stay behind them and let them kill everything in their path).
When you beat down all the brutes, and reach the platform get a banshee and follow sgt. Johnson's Scarab and help him destroy other enemies.

Once you're done and Your Scarab blasts open the ~door~ with your banshee fly inside and just as you pass the doors shoot your banshee upwards and you should easily fir into a small tunnel in the destroyed ceiling. Fly to the end and when you cant go any further fly down and you should meet 2 doors: a yellow door, and a white door.

With your Banshee fly up to the white and fly through the door. In the next room kill all the brutes. (one of them says: "Do not let the arbiter into the chamber. The Chief Must complete his holy work). Fly Through the next door where you have to fight Tartarus. After the cutscene go back and into your banshee, and when his shields go down blast him with the cannon, and follow on with the MG Shots. When He's dead Sit BAck And Enjoy.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
THE ARBITER Posted at: 15:26 May08 2006 Post ID: 817012
THE ARBITER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Anyone is welcome to submit anything.... the rest is yours!
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 05:37 May09 2006 Post ID: 817623
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok dont double post, just edit your first post, if you keep breaking the rules im going to report you soon, i dont want to do that
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Sergeant Apache Posted at: 17:26 May09 2006 Post ID: 818629
Sergeant Apache
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lets take a quick scroll to the WALKTHROUGH SECTION!

« Last edited by Sergeant Apache on May 9th 2006 »
Approved by the CIA.
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 19:47 May09 2006 Post ID: 818830
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol yeah your right on that too
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

arbittarlord23 Posted at: 18:18 May24 2006 Post ID: 839741
arbittarlord23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey man they have sections for this so basiccaly this topic should be closed
This is my rifle,this is my gun without me my rifle is nothing,without my rifle I am nothing....Semper Fidelis(Marine Corps. Motto)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close