Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Im considering the purpose of

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Bloody Baron Posted: 10:34 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898119
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Leaving. Yeah i know i said alot of these topics and said i would leave etc etc, but im starting to think im not wanted here no more. I mean the only people i stay here for are:

Aeshma (fun, cool guy to talk to)
AFM (because he is cool)
Rooku ( cool to talk to)
Stickman Phil (need i say anymore)
Superblobby (havent known him that much, but he is cool again to talk to)
Blackninja (LEGEND)
Wingslayer999 (LEGEND)

and probably others i forgot, i did have more people that were "friends" but i was obviously wrong about them wasnt i Solar Ice and RC Mega?

Anyway also Lurch is gone and seems that nothing is happening for his "return" and i only hang around to the forums now which are starting to get screwed up like Supercheat Times. Should i stay or should i go? I need people to vote on this because i dont know what to do anymore.

Eminem: The Legend of Legends
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
r and c mega Posted: 11:00 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898190
r and c mega
+
Sod you then. If I did something to offend you then you should've said something rather than waiting for me to develop mind reading skills.
sigs are for losers

annefranman52 Posted: 11:04 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898197
annefranman52
+
If you want to leave, do so. People aren't going to say 'Yeah I hate you leave now' are they? It's your desicion and yours only, so make your own choice instead of others doing it for you.
Rooku Posted: 11:04 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898198
Rooku
+
I do say, you should stay!
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
Jakester 24/7 Posted: 11:07 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898207
Jakester 24/7
+
On 03-Jul-2006 Rooku said:I do say, you should stay!
same here!
i wont turn on you,i'm not like that...

ppl say they can beat me with thier eyes closed,I say CUZ ITZ IN YUR DREAMZ!
skittles.TASTE THE F**KING RAINBOW!
http://www.forumsvibe.com/g...consoled
Mine!!!1!!!!
(online)
Aeshma Posted: 11:11 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898220
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Having Solar Ice as friend? lol yeah that will sure end up with a back-stab Smile

And yeah, we can't decide for you, and what happened to Lurch btw? Did he leave or get banned....cuz I'm drawing a blank here.
annefranman52 Posted: 11:14 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898224
annefranman52
+
Apparently you banned him for making a topic about Devon the whatshisname... but it was supposed to be temporary.
Aeshma Posted: 11:17 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898233
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 03-Jul-2006 annefranman52 said:Apparently you banned him for making a topic about Devon the whatshisname... but it was supposed to be temporary.
Oh yeah, now I remember Smile

Well...okay then ^_^
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:21 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898245
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
It's your choice if you want to leave. Although making topics like this are what I call looking for sympathy and attention.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
annefranman52 Posted: 11:24 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898250
annefranman52
+
That's what I call them too nintendo_dude.
Stick Posted: 13:34 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 898607
Stick
Forum GuestMember
+
I also agree with n_d and AFM52 (we're not being very helpful are we?)
One wacky website: http://www.freewebs.com/penguinsandstuff/ (not made by me) go there or die of boredom
Old chinese proverb say:
do not kill the fly on your friend’s head with an axe.
blayne Posted: 16:17 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 899042
blayne
Meow
+
no dont go
u a good friend and person
~_~
Bloody Baron Posted: 17:43 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 899138
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Jul-2006 nintendo_dude said:It's your choice if you want to leave. Although making topics like this are what I call looking for sympathy and attention.
believe me when i say, im looking for no attention or sypathy, you might think so but im not. I know its my choice, but sometimes u need others to make that decision WITH you, does that make sense?

Bloody Baron Posted: 17:45 Jul03 2006 Post ID: 899147
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Jul-2006 r and c mega said:Sod you then. If I did something to offend you then you should've said something rather than waiting for me to develop mind reading skills.
I think you know that you offended me RC so dont give me that as your "excuse". How could anyone say im more rebellious than Azred Ferla AKA Bad Wolf? :S. Im sorry but i think that was a RUDE comment to make, for one i havent as of yet been banned for bad behaviour and let me think oh... Azred has Smile. And i dont lose it as easily as he does and again u think and compare me to him? What a friend eh? :D

superblobby Posted: 12:38 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 907676
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Im your friend, i think, cool to talk to? wow, lol never heard that before.
Course i want you to stay, dont be a silly billy, your cool now get off this topic and post, im sure theres people who hate me for my erm sillyness or whatever, but ill saty because i have frineds here, like you do.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 18:04 Jul07 2006 Post ID: 908896
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
Well there ain't much I can say, But enjoy college I guess. Party with the guys and gals.
superblobby Posted: 05:56 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909746
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Dude you think he got the point?
England; time setters for the entire world.
Jakester 24/7 Posted: 06:07 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909748
Jakester 24/7
+
On 07-Jul-2006 superblobby said:Im your friend, i think, cool to talk to? wow, lol never heard that before.
Course i want you to stay, dont be a silly billy, your cool now get off this topic and post, im sure theres people who hate me for my erm sillyness or whatever, but ill saty because i have frineds here, like you do.
i dont hate you for that.it is for calling me bill :P lol jk
dont leave,you are great here!

ppl say they can beat me with thier eyes closed,I say CUZ ITZ IN YUR DREAMZ!
skittles.TASTE THE F**KING RAINBOW!
http://www.forumsvibe.com/g...consoled
Mine!!!1!!!!
(online)
r and c mega Posted: 07:09 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 909778
r and c mega
+
On 03-Jul-2006 Bloody Baron said:I think you know that you offended me RC so dont give me that as your "excuse". How could anyone say im more rebellious than Azred Ferla AKA Bad Wolf? :S. Im sorry but i think that was a RUDE comment to make, for one i havent as of yet been banned for bad behaviour and let me think oh... Azred has Smile. And i dont lose it as easily as he does and again u think and compare me to him? What a friend eh? :D
Do not bring Azred into this. I don't even know what "this" is, you randomly after not speaking to me for ages ask who's right and whose wrong. I didn't comment coz it was a dumb argument anyway. I don't remember anyone saying you had bad behavior or were rebellious, and even if you were you're far too emotional then.
sigs are for losers

Bloody Baron Posted: 09:45 Jul09 2006 Post ID: 912364
Bloody Baron
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-Jul-2006 r and c mega said:Do not bring Azred into this. I don't even know what "this" is, you randomly after not speaking to me for ages ask who's right and whose wrong. I didn't comment coz it was a dumb argument anyway. I don't remember anyone saying you had bad behavior or were rebellious, and even if you were you're far too emotional then.
That is the very reason im argueing about you RC, because you said i had bad bahaviour and was rebellious. Now dont you dare lie about that because you did. Im not an emotional guy, i dont feel sorry for anything i have done on SC let alone people's feelings. But you saying that me (a person that has not as of yet been banned and havent broken the rules) is a bad person and worse than Asred in your and "Solar Ice" opinion that he is better than me. All i dont understand is how you can compare me (calm, sensible and far older than you,Azred AND Solar Ice) to a person like Asred who has been banned and has indeed broken the rules more than once. The moral of this arguement is im right and your wrong. Deal with it!!!!!.

Now seeing as people dont want me to leave, i wont... YET. But if you continue to lie about what you sed in that topic then you are not the friend i truely thought you were. That is all i am saying.

I wont leave but i was thinking about it due to ppl on this site that act like total n00b's and lets just say that there are 3 n00b's i know on this site at the moment, wont name them coz they know who they are.

Close this someone before i really do start to argue Smile. And believe me when i say that if i do argue this on then i will definatly be banned. RC, im saving you from another arguement, be honoured Smile

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close