Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

To anyone that answers questions on the main site...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
die_zombie Posted: 21:46 Mar12 2005 Post ID: 93705
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
yeah, it seems as though everyone has the same idea
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nintendo_dude Posted: 05:04 Mar13 2005 Post ID: 93909
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
Yes it does.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Team SuperCheats Posted: 02:56 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 96821
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
On 12-Mar-2005 Zelda Fan said:I got a question for you Rich

How come team K.A on the fire red forums keeps geting reported who is doing the reporting? People tell me because it is not in the team clan forums but I know that is not true because all the other forums I have been to have teams in them and they were there for monthes my team has been reported like every week so if you can tell me why or who is doing it I would appreciate it.It is geting annoying if it is because of spam it is not my fault there are a few guys that have been spaming in the forum I would like you to do something about it. Because people have been reporting them but nothing seem to happened to them they have been doing it for so long I lost track so I hope you can help me out and all the other members of team K.A.

From Team K.A Leader: Zelda Fan
I probably didn't answer you before as it's off topic.

But here is your answer anyway... The reporting system isn't perfect we need to make this better.

As for who is reporting, that information remains confidential.

Once we have some moderators we'll be able to do more about the spam.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:03 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 96886
nintendo_dude
+
Yeah moderators coming soon and my application to be one will probably fail.

I'm finished here...

sheiny Posted: 15:31 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97225
sheiny
+
1) I feel that this new system?s a lot better - I like these colours more than the old ones and the way that we can use an avatar. Can you put an avatar in the answer to a question by our name? And why do we have profiles if we can?t view each others?

2) No - I find that the pages load fairly quickly!

3) Yeah - that?s about the only thing that I dislike. Is it possible to answer questions like we talk on the Forums?

4) No - that doesn?t matter too much. As long as the email gives you the link to the questions page for that game.

5) Yeah - that?d be a great idea if you could do that! Just post all of the questions for the previous day under each system - I?d like that - instead of having to open every game just to see if there?s a new question there.

6) No - I don?t think that that?s necessary. You should know which questions you?ve already answered - but you could if you want. I mean - I guess it depends on how much work is involved - I don?t know what?s required here with the whole site design thing or how many people coordinate everything or if this is just a volunteer hobby gig or if it?s a full time job with pay?

7) Well - I think that the whole q/a system is fine. The only thing that I can think of to improve upon is separating the questions on the questions pages a bit better. I find it a bit hard to notice where one question ends and another begins sometimes if there?s no answer there yet. Maybe just add a border around each question with its answer if there is one just to divide them up.

8) Yeah - go right ahead = )
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Cross Stinger Posted: 15:34 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97228
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Okay, you know why Team KA is being chased off those forums? By placing those threads you're breaking two rules ? firstly, teams belong on the Team and Clan Boards, regardless of subject; secondly, most of your threads seem to be 'ask your question here' topics, which are expressly forbidden.
juli Posted: 17:30 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97496
juli
+
that's why it happend the same for team ut.

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Damn... My English still isn't perfect...
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:30 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97497
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
On 16-Mar-2005 Team SuperCheats said:I probably didn't answer you before as it's off topic.

But here is your answer anyway... The reporting system isn't perfect we need to make this better.

As for who is reporting, that information remains confidential.

Once we have some moderators we'll be able to do more about the spam.
well ok I just hope you can fix the problem soon because i'm geting tick off about the people who keep spaming and my team keeps geting geting reported because of some jack @ss whos keeps speaming.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:37 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97505
Zelda Fan
+
On 16-Mar-2005 Cross Stinger said:Okay, you know why Team KA is being chased off those forums? By placing those threads you're breaking two rules ? firstly, teams belong on the Team and Clan Boards, regardless of subject; secondly, most of your threads seem to be 'ask your question here' topics, which are expressly forbidden.
well I have a question for you if they belong in the team clan forums then how come my team keeps geting reported and know other team that is not in the team clan forums have not been reported answer that qusetion for why don't yeah and I am sorry to any threads I have said its just I have been geting tick off and some people on SC. and i'm not going to say what I think about them so I think you what I mean about i'm not going to say any thing about them because I don't want to break any more rules.

pimp6005 Posted: 17:51 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97516
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
You should post the answer on the email when they notify your question has been answered.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Cross Stinger Posted: 17:51 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97518
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Maybe because you're making too many threads?
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:54 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97521
Zelda Fan
+
um well there are a lot of other people that make threads in the other teams i'm not going to say who tho but trust me I am telling the truth

GamerJustinShiel Posted: 10:59 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110113
GamerJustinShi
el
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Mar-2005 Team SuperCheats said:... I have a few questions for you. lol...

1) How are you finding the system?

2) Do the pages load too slowly?

3) Is it annoying that you are taken to a different page to add your answer?

4) When you get alerts that a question is answered, would it be better if the link in the e-mail took you directly to that question, rather than the page it is on?

5) Would you like a page which lists all new questions for all games, or your chosen games, in say the past day or past week?

6) Would you like the system to tell you if you have already answered a question and it is waiting to be processed?

7) Is there anything you would like to see to improve the question and answer system (I have some ideas but thought I would check with the people that use the system first)?

8) Some games have thousands of questions asked on them - would it matter to you if we archived the older questions and answers to a different page as they are slowing down some of the q&a functions?

-------------
Please, strictly no spam/chat in this thread - it is just for helping us to improve the question and answer system on the main site.
-------------
1.The best I've seen.

2. Yes, but I think it's just my computer (low memory).

3. Never happened to me yet.

4. You could say yes.

5. That's a good idea.

6. Yes.

7. Not that I can think of right now(I did have 1, I just forgot).

8. No, that sounds good.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Mario1 Posted: 07:02 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 110955
Mario1
Forum GuestMember
+
What does Rich mean?
Leader of team mario power: Mario1 Co leader:Peach1 Manager: Maiev Shadowsong.
And plz join this forum: http://s11.invisionfree.com/A_Place_To_Talk But you have to post every month!
nintendo_dude Posted: 09:25 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111060
nintendo_dude
+
Rich is Team Supercheats.

I'm finished here...

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close