Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

My time has come

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
superblobby Posted: 13:57 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986487
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Hes gone for real o_O feels wierd no GGB.... meh.
England; time setters for the entire world.
vampire toast Posted: 13:59 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986491
vampire toast
Post Likes: 0
+
yeah im sure everybody will miss him.....
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:03 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986499
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
On 13-Aug-2006 superblobby said:Hes gone for real o_O feels wierd no GGB.... meh.
For real? I still feel the same!

instagram: solidaritysterl
Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:04 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986505
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
gogo ;.;... Don't leave me... who else will i have to Flirt with .... *sniffles*.... so what if you have been banned and some people don't like you... it doesn't matter what other people think.... the Future holds everything and everything that it holds is a Mystery ... i have an icon that says something *tries to find it* anyway... Icons have Great ideas and great sayings and things that can give Greats advice... *finds icon* W00T! "If you feel like giving up, Just remember why you held on for so long to begin with" so if you stuck to it this long... don't give up... people can be a**holes but still.. you always have to give people another chance... just ... Think about what i am saying Gogo... everyone on here will miss you.. i'm new and i'll miss you... and BTW ... about this year being .. boring or whatever... i'm here... so the fun is just going to begin... and your going to miss out on it all ;.;.....

Rayne
vampire toast Posted: 14:08 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986516
vampire toast
+
"everyone on here will miss you.." not exactly

Pandaemonium Posted: 14:11 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986527
Pandaemonium
+
You'll all miss him? Just so I'm certain, we're definitely talking about gogobananas, right? The obnoxious git who spams when he gets bored and uses the most pathetic excuse in existence to get out of trouble? Or is there another gogobananas that I don't know about?
r and c mega Posted: 14:16 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986538
r and c mega
+
Thanks Lucas, I hope we can still talk on MSN sometimes. And last year was better. Goodbye...I'd do the Wingdings sad face thing but you don't use IE
sigs are for losers

Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:20 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986543
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
you people should just shut up!

Gogo has his Bad times and his good... you are all losers and are stooping down to low levers saying this **** about him... i don't give a F**k about if i'm breaking a role right now but come on... you are all how old...???? your actling like a bunch of 5 year olds... just cause he is gone doesn't mean that you have to rejoice and spam it all over SC... if you maybe took the time to talk to him and get to know him better you would feel the same way the people that do care about him feel .... i mean come on my cousin knows how to act better and she is 9 -_- you need to stop acting like your heads are stuck up your A**es... cause its making you sound like stuck up full of yourself people...My mother tells me that if you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all... what if gogo was you and people where saying this about you... how would you feel... always put youself in the other persons shoes before you say crap about then...Sense i have been on here i've heard so many bad thing about gogo... but once i talked to him... he was normal... someone i would call a friend now.. stop being ***** and be nice -_-*
Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:22 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986546
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
sorry for Double post... my post when up 2 times... and idon't know how to delete ;.;...

« Last edited by Rayne Fyre on Aug 13th 2006 »
vampire toast Posted: 14:25 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986554
vampire toast
+
first of all you are not allowed to flame second of all you have been here 4 days how can you know him that well?

« Last edited by vampire toast on Aug 13th 2006 »

Pandaemonium Posted: 14:27 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986560
Pandaemonium
+
You've been here for four days and you're already flaming? That doesn't seem like saying something nice, so maybe you shouldn't post, don't you agree? Lucas was banned from this site three times. Members have been banned permanently for a lot less than what he did. He was lucky to be given as many chances as he got, and he throws it all away because nobody respects him? It's hardly surprising, if this is the way he acts.
Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:27 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986564
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
i said that i don't care... and i put ** over the other words so youw ould get the hint without me saying it... and just because i've been here for 4 days ... doesn't me that i havn't befriend him .. but doing this to him.. is bull and low... those that are saying bad things about him are acting like they are 5 years old... and if it was happening to you or anyone else i would stand up for you as well but its stupid... everyone attacting him ....

Rayne
Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:28 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986568
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
Stupid computer! -_- about double posting of my last post

vampire toast Posted: 14:30 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986572
vampire toast
+
well he was cool..persay untill you really actually know him...you have been here 4 days...you dont know him

Pandaemonium Posted: 14:30 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986575
Pandaemonium
+
He deserves everything he gets. If you actually knew what he'd done, you'd see why we're glad to be rid of him. Try gathering a full set of facts before you pass judgement, rather than blindly defending the condemned.
vampire toast Posted: 14:32 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986581
vampire toast
+
On 13-Aug-2006 Rayne Fyre said:you people should just shut up!

Gogo has his Bad times and his good... you are all losers and are stooping down to low levers saying this **** about him... i don't give a F**k about if i'm breaking a role right now but come on... you are all how old...???? your actling like a bunch of 5 year olds... just cause he is gone doesn't mean that you have to rejoice and spam it all over SC... if you maybe took the time to talk to him and get to know him better you would feel the same way the people that do care about him feel .... i mean come on my cousin knows how to act better and she is 9 -_- you need to stop acting like your heads are stuck up your A**es... cause its making you sound like stuck up full of yourself people...My mother tells me that if you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all... what if gogo was you and people where saying this about you... how would you feel... always put youself in the other persons shoes before you say crap about then...Sense i have been on here i've heard so many bad thing about gogo... but once i talked to him... he was normal... someone i would call a friend now.. stop being ***** and be nice -_-*
and another thing....it wasnt us that just started to hate him for no reason....he made us dislike him its the things he does

Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:33 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986587
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
i don't know him well but like i said i would defend any of you because that is the person i am... i hate it when people go and say crap about other people... and i'm just doing what i would do for any of you... i'm sorry that i was Flaming i was trying to do it in a way that i wouldn't break the rules cause i havn't memorized all the rules... but just because i don't know him doesn't mean i can't defend him... do you know that people can change? how do you know that he hasn't changed and that people are to blinded by hate and rage to see that.. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing and unless you clear your minds you will be forever in darkness of Rage and hate... i've done that with my life... and it lead me to a place i don't want to be again...

Rayne
vampire toast Posted: 14:34 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986593
vampire toast
+
look you dont know him and you dont want to...just leave it at that

Rayne Fyre Posted: 14:37 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986602
Rayne Fyre
Forum GuestMember
+
*sorry to double post but i want to say something about this* just because i am defending him blindly doesn't mean that i'm am doing the wrong thing... i'm doing the thing that I!!! think is right... and i will say this again... if it was anyone else on this site.. i would do the same thing... cause i have been bullyed and teased and treated like i was summons pet for my whole life i defend others when they are having crap said about them... ask any of my friends... now.. i'm sorry if i'm pissing people off .. i seem to do that alot... but i understand that he has done bad things in the past.. key word is the past.. how do you know that he hasn't changed?

vampire toast Posted: 14:39 Aug13 2006 Post ID: 986609
vampire toast
+
we are not the bulleys he is just an annoying....whatever just dont trust what he says....like PM said gather your facts!

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 243252

Post Top
Click to close