Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Master Loona Vash

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Prof. Jolton Posted at: 14:36 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1005890
Prof. Jolton
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've found master vash on Korriban and found out she as ceased to exist. Shame, she sort of defended me after my trial. Anyway, I went into the Ebon Hawk ( I'm getting sick of that name . Hopefully new ship in KOTOR3 ) It had a cut screen with Disciple ( I'm not a girl, just wanted to see what he was like ) hearing 'Jedi' he walked down the Ebon hawk and went to where Kreia meditates. Why did she say betrayer and the rest. Thats my biggest question. Also does Master Vash come back? I heard she did off my friend.
Max one image allowed in the sig
crashdummi7 Posted at: 23:46 Nov19 2006 Post ID: 1157449
crashdummi7
+
+
master vash does not come back, at least in kotor II, and as for why kreia said betrayer im not sure, i think it has something to do with his early teachings as a child and how he walked away from the jedi order, or betraying you (the main character) by spying on you and sending info. to the republic

avy made by Master Volthawk,join teams chaosIII,speed king,
fugitive,ultimate revenge
when all screams are silenced, all that can be heard are the echoes of the damned
Light Side Revan Posted at: 17:08 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288565
Light Side Revan
+
+
Wrong. She didn't vanish, she was killed by Darth Sion.
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Light Side Revan Posted at: 19:42 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1354656
Light Side Revan
+
+
Also, please leave your posts so that it discusses the topic, which would be Master Lonna Vash, not the Disciple being called betrayer by Kreia/Darth Traya. Sorry for the double post, just getting my point out.

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Apr 7th 2007 »
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Darth Øndor Posted at: 20:40 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1366349
Darth Øndor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Master Vash does not come back but as for the betrayer... It hapened with handmaiden though I trained her to be a jedi then Kreia send a force message to Atris telling her that she betrayed her oath to her.
Call me Dart
monk_man_do Posted at: 09:45 Mar09 2007 Post ID: 1423501
monk_man_do
+
+
i havnt seen the deciple one but i saw the handmaiden one

he comment above me is right ;)
Am i evil?! Yes i Am!

Am i evil?! I Am Man

Yes i Am!
Light Side Revan Posted at: 16:43 Mar22 2007 Post ID: 1455060
Light Side Revan
+
+
He doesn't join you at all if you're male, but if u r female, he joins. Oh, and he's actually a great ally to have, first he's a soldier, and once he wants to be a Jedi, he's a Consular, so he had a decent health boost, and now he gets a decent FP boost

ragan6404 Posted at: 16:11 Mar30 2007 Post ID: 1474922
ragan6404
+
+
....I like the handmieden better...
Light Side Revan Posted at: 18:05 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1498295
Light Side Revan
+
+
Sith Lord Cryo please don't double post, it's spamming. And your posts are way off topic. ~Posts Deleted~, Ok, due to the fact that this topic has been answered already,

~closed~

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Apr 15th 2007 »

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 384655

Post Top
Click to close